Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (105802 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Two Ladies Fight Over A Guy At A Motor Park In Delta (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Danix7(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dat guy wey salute just weak me those boyz no get chill at al
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 24, 2017
LisaAnne:
i am an idiate ,
and that ain't zik or indy

An idiate that has visited Zik and indy in toto
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by ziziangel(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Leaders of tomorow grin
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Temmason(m): 2:07am On Jul 24, 2017
sinaj:
This girl really has gut to enter a guy's hostel. I can't even walk in front of a guy's hostel let alone entering.

Those in uniport will understand how crazy the guys in the hostel are especially Mandela guys lipsrsealed
We Extension boiz we mature, we no dey do like this na.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Hbaba: 2:25am On Jul 24, 2017
The guy don scatter the pc
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Bjgirl1: 2:31am On Jul 24, 2017
I tell you, this is not funny at all.. grin
LilSmith55:
grin grin grin, the girl go dey pray make ground jst ; open and swallow her
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Ladycloud(f): 2:46am On Jul 24, 2017
Onyeka64:
Lol Remind s me on mbanefo hostel unn
lol.. Eni Njoku nko??
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by SHOCK7(m): 3:03am On Jul 24, 2017
sinaj:
This girl really has gut to enter a guy's hostel. I can't even walk in front of a guy's hostel let alone entering.

Those in uniport will understand how crazy the guys in the hostel are especially Mandela guys lipsrsealed
Exactly what i thought,anyway she must really like d guy even with the way she's carrying he's bag. Hello sinaj.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by SHOCK7(m): 3:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Ladycloud:
lol.. Eni Njoku nko??
Hello lady,can u translate?
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by zonax(m): 4:05am On Jul 24, 2017
HeWrites:
We understand the fact that Nigerians are the most hilarious set of Africans on Planet Earth. . and this again just proves it.

Apparently , a Lady visited a guy , in his hostel , mostly occupied by guys , and then after she came out, probably after a few servicing, other occupants of the room who waited for them at their door started “ hailing” and “ saluting” the Guy she came to visit ..

Perhaps hailing him for a job well done.

These people are mad.. grin grin grin

Culled From; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/lady-visits-guy-at-his-school-hostel.html

I rarely comment but this got me because I can relate. Back then in school this pastors daughter was beautiful but her shakara was over the bar. She turned down many guys but I tried my hands and it happened she was a secret admirer all along. The first day she came to my house and spent the night my neighbors treated me like a king, did errands for me that night and washed my car (something they hardly do except I buy beer, even though they all join me to school in the car).
Came out next morning to go buy what she will prepare and my car has been washed with much hailing and loud ovation from peeps.
I miss those days

1 Like

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nature8(m): 4:54am On Jul 24, 2017
HeWrites:
We understand the fact that Nigerians are the most hilarious set of Africans on Planet Earth. . and this again just proves it.

Apparently , a Lady visited a guy , in his hostel , mostly occupied by guys , and then after she came out, probably after a few servicing, other occupants of the room who waited for them at their door started “ hailing” and “ saluting” the Guy she came to visit ..

Culled From; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/lady-visits-guy-at-his-school-hostel.html

Lol cheesy
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nature8(m): 4:57am On Jul 24, 2017
PussyBlower:
You nailed it Bro!

Na so grin
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by ikorodureporta: 5:53am On Jul 24, 2017
HeWrites:

proly a coincidence. Dat looks like Zik hall, u.i. Guyz are always doin their aro in group, & if u happen to be d chick bearer when d aro meetin is on, u receive salutes! Nottin new
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Heineken(m): 5:59am On Jul 24, 2017
dacovajnr:
I can assure you that guy wey troway salute with him ribs na confirm impotent grin
hahahahah. Omo you don kee me with laugh here. See as I dey laugh like fish.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by A190(f): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2017
Gobhanky:
Homo spotted
Mad gay spotted
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Gobhanky: 7:44am On Jul 24, 2017
Get off my quotes
No homo
A190:

Mad gay spotted
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Charlesdegaulle: 8:32am On Jul 24, 2017
Reminds me of Orisun hall in Ibadan poly. Mad pple association..lol
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by centboy123456(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2017
vertueptime:
It also happened when i went to visit my friend around 2005 in igbonedion university, e get one guy name don dada, after sleeping in girls hostel, as hes about to come out and enter his car parked infront of D block girls hostel, girls will come out massively to hail him, we askd they why and they told us that d girls moans wake everybody in the flat so they will hail him.

lol are u serious
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by deebrain(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2017
I feel the double salute given by that brother.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by centboy123456(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Exactly what hall 3 guys in uniben aka aro boys will do,who even enters a male hostel ,she has herself to blame,I remember how uncomfortable it was to even pass hall 3 not to talk of entering undecided

u don't have a clay mind if u do u will pass without Noting
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by centboy123456(m): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2017
rychard:
Looks like something UNN student would do, especially mbanefo hostel boys, those guys no get chill, e get the day I carry one babe enter.. Na so boys comot from room they shout tanker, tanker, tanker...!!...

lol waiting u cum do na
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by 2horsePOWER(m): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol. Exactly
. . grin my fellow akokite. sight u jare
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2017
shocked
Safiaa:
Not with your face.

Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by sergewalker: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
This thing happen in my school Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by sergewalker: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Rocketicon(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Like say the guy been the claim virgin boy!!! Virgin boy before.... Him Don win trophy be dat oh
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nigerians are so backward.
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by Oyimzy(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
ehyaaaa
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by BeauHomme: 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
darlenese:
all I know is that, she might not wear that top again, and she has to make her hair before the entire school makes mockery of her

i'm not sure he slept with her, haba in a crowded room like that ? who does that.

maybe they are just excited that the guy has finally gotten a girlfriend.

I believe they had sex, and she was loud. Loud enough to attract so much attention.

That's the only reason that could bring all those guys out of their rooms to the corridor.

Had a similar situation while in school, she was damn too loud. Although we didn't create drama when she was leaving, we all came out to catch a glimpse of the "tigress"
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by darlenese(f): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
BeauHomme:

I believe they had sex, and she was loud. Loud enough to attract so much attention.

That's the only reason that could bring all those guys out of their rooms to the corridor.

Had a similar situation while in school, she was damn too loud. Although we didn't create drama when she was leaving, we all came out to catch a glimpse of the "tigress"
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by vertueptime: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
centboy123456:

lol are u serious

Very,
Re: Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) by ireneony(f): 11:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
I missed my university days in nigeria. The good old days. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

''I Slept With My Brother-in-law By Mistake'' / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.