Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook (1659 Views)

I Told A Guy I Liked Him... / Meet The Incredibly Handsome Nigerian-british Photographer Josiah Chukwuemeka / This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
onila:

i always have one issue to deal with every time

that's why i am always here for help . .peoples advice help me here

the new obstacle i am going through now . .my housemates think I am lazy . .always calling me lazy

it's hurtful and I don't know how to help myself

Okay. But do you think you're doing enough in terms of sharing in the house chores?
Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
comradespade:

undecided

You didn't get the sarcasm angry

Good luck with you and onil undecided

And you didn't get mine too. I even tried to help you get it with the 'laughing' smiley at the end of my statement.
Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by onila(f): 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

Okay. But do you think you're doing enough in terms of sharing in the house chores?

yea I am trying but I still not doing enough

just don't know what's wrong with me

being called lazy especially when I know i am doing everything possible to survive based on my personality, temperament, and instincts to survive is hurtful

i am just praying for this phase to be over
Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
onila:

yea I am trying but I still not doing enough

just don't know what's wrong with me

being called lazy especially when I know i am doing everything possible to survive based on my personality, temperament, and instincts to survive is hurtful

i am just praying for this phase to be over

It will. Dont give up. You have family around?
Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

And you didn't get mine too. I even tried to help you get it with the 'laughing' smiley at the end of my statement.

Lol...we will be delighted if you can help us take onil lipsrsealed off the market...maybe she's ur missing rib grin
Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by onila(f): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
ScotFree:

It will. Dont give up. You have family around?

nop
Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
comradespade:

Lol...we will be delighted if you can help us take onil lipsrsealed off the market...maybe she's ur missing rib grin
didn't know she was... grin

I think im beginning to get something here.
Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by onila(f): 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Fadiga24:
Maybe he likes you, have you thought of that?
that made me blush smiley. .you made my day
Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by moshood521: 6:02am On Jul 24, 2017
Fadiga24:

You sound very naive. You wanted him to chase you immediately after you were born?

Guy.....
Hmmmm
Re: Ever Since I Liked This Nigerian British Guys Music Page On My Facebook by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 24, 2017
ScotFree:
didn't know she was... grin

I think im beginning to get something here.

Lol.

now, you are representing the whole romance section guys here. The lord is ur strength sir grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Circumstances Boys And Girls Will Relate To / Check Out These 4 Lovely Pregnant Women / I'm Confused About My Fiancee's Family PLEASE READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.