Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (65845 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vislabraye(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2010
onmyown:

i had intimacy for the first time at age 27. not cos i was a moral bigot but both parents pointed us, my siblings and i, in a dierction that we actually did stand the peer presure while growing up. after my youth service i was retained at an international job in jos where i had the luxury to stay in any hotel while my org picked up the tab. as far as the hotel supervisors were concerned, i was gay. meanwhile all the unijos babes where winking at the slightest glance.

so one day i decided it was time ti kill ali baba. my companion was disapointed as it was obvious i was no more than an apprentice. i found out as well that heavenly feelings dont last for an hour. so i kept to myself for three more months untill we had to bring to bring in some corpers. one of them moved in with me and thot me the secrets of the ancient tribesmen for two years and ten months. she moved abroad afterwards. but she comes in to reap where she ahd sown once in a while.

so marry a virgin man. its all to your gain.

Peer pressure is one thing tough to handle.

Mine began out of curiosity. I wanted to know whats the big deal in all these, but later I found out.
When ever i have a discussion with any lady and we end up talking about se.x , they tell me about their secrete fantasy. Every day, I'm beginning to
realize that ladies like se.x as much as men do; there are some who even initiate it.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
is that really na2day? or am i seeing REALLY REALLY hallucinating? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Wylout: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
@ ALL
This one na very serious mata. Men dey find virgin wey dem go use claim ten point. So dat d babe go dey hail because league way only 1 club dey play na him be champion.
But d fact still remains dat 99% of naija girls won't settle for a Man dat has no skill. D question is except u graduated from FUTO (back in d days) where u only need to read , even without seeing and yet be the lord of the rings, how would get d required skillz to wow ur lady?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by onmyown(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
amaka pls run that by me explicitly. didnt get you.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chelseabmw(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
just as i will not marry a virgin girl wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Abekeade08(f): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2010

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ?
« #346 on: February 09, 2010, 05:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
most of u gals saying crap about not wanting virgins are bitches, ashewos, kitty hawkers. . .how on earth cud decent gals say such? and who d hell told u virgin men dont satisfy women? except if the man is incomplete. . .no man, i repeat no man when faced with the responsibility of handling a woman will flop if he is complete. . . except if u are a bore hole urself that only 50 mm pipes are the only things that can satisfy u. . .

i m yet to find out any of my guy dating a gal on NL. . .if i do all i have to do is to refer him to this thread. . .

@javalove
Are you educated at all? Why will you refer to name calling because we all have a difference of opinion?? I wish Seun can somehow limit children who throw tantrums and spew garbage from posting on NL; because matured adults disgaree with them, hissssssssssssssss undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by denony(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
Am still a virgin, and am proud of that
but i can make my gurl remember her forefathers
make her dance from left to right and speak in tongues. grin

so i wount learn when the need arises
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Abekeade08(f): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
obstead200 (m)
Nigeria

[sup] Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ?
« #390 on: February 09, 2010, 11:38 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This world don spoil finish.

The truth is that virginity in men is NOT and NEVER seen as a virtue. either by men or by women. guys are to be adventorous; it is part of their God given nature to want to put the ATM card into an ATM machine.

Even for born again christian brothers, it would be understandable if u decide to backslide for sometime  to go and eat the forbidden fruit. (I'm not saying u shud do it ooooo)

But it is important that the man teaches the woman (not the other way round) [b]Take it or leave it;  One of the most effective way to establish your dominion and leadership over your woman is your actions in the bedroom. If she rules u there, so help u God she will rule ALL your life. [/[/b]sup]

@Obstead200.
GBAM GBAM GBAM, This is what i have been trying to say since the begining of this silly thread. Obstead, i hail you.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by doyin13(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

obstead200 (m)

@Obstead200.
GBAM GBAM GBAM, This is what i have been trying to say since the begining of this silly thread. Obstead, i hail you.

Lol. . . I ask you though. Does being a ''peeled banana'' mean a mastery of the art?

I argue, a confident man regardless of his experience level will sail through the errrr. . .process.

Regardless of whether the man is a virgin or not, tomatoes are not thesame, all it takes is to talk
to the woman and everything should be ok.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chuqudy(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
Ashawo full for this naira land. Wetin una de look for here. Job? Ashawo job. Reasonable girls would not say they hate guys that are virgins. May be because you girls are all disvirginalized, then you want to create an impression that virginity is rubbish. Ashawo girls!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by isaiahC: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2010
There is no harm in trial. One day begins the story they say. I believe as nobody teaches a baby how to suck its mums breast so it is for 90% of men. LADIES RECONSIDER.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
chuqudy:

Ashawo full for this naira land. Wetin una de look for here. Job? Ashawo job. Reasonable girls would not say they hate guys that are virgins. May be because you girls are all disvirginalized, then you want to create an impression that virginity is rubbish. Ashawo girls!

Poor virgin Chuqudy! cry
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Abekeade08(f): 6:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
@chuqudy-Em where have you seen NL girls on this thread looking for ashawo jobs. I have gone through this whole thread and I have not seen one girl trying to sell herself for money. I have also failed to see where NL girls said they HATE virgin men. This is a forum where we all come to add our own opinions. Most of us are adults here, so why can't we have a discussion here without people like you stooping down to name calling??
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2010
denony:

Am still a virgin, and am proud of that
but i can make my gurl remember her forefathers
make her dance from left to right and speak in tongues
. grin

so i wount learn when the need arises

How do you even know

It's not by making mouth oh, when the it comes to doing the deed, you need more than this bragging you are spewing here! tongue cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abekeade08:

@chuqudy-Em where have you seen NL girls on this thread looking for ashawo jobs. I have gone through this whole thread and I have not seen one girl trying to sell herself for money. I have also failed to see where NL girls said they HATE virgin men. This is a forum where we all come to add our own opinions. Most of us are adults here, so why can't we have a discussion here without people like you stooping down to name calling??

Because he is a virgin and nobody wants to marry him.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lekside44(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2010
how does a girl knows a man is a virgin unless been told?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Pharoh: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
Take it or leave it; One of the most effective way to establish your dominion and leadership over your woman is your actions in the bedroom. If she rules u there, so help u God she will rule ALL your life.

Not totally true because as you said it is one of the ways and not the only way. Greater satisfaction in the bed room leads to more submitting and peace in the house. The bible says both should satisfy each other and not one satisfying only the other person. And again this actions in bedroom does not cut across all woman so it should not be looked as a generalization. The rules are changing brother and more women now think they can get satisfaction without a man.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
Lol comments on this thread crack me up. Naija babes sha.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
Krayola:

Chairman. . .How nah. . how body?

i dey bro, how you dey? and how are you preparing for the difficult task we have to overcome this weekend with all our problems right now?#

by the way, you don dey watch our matches or you still dey locked up for that side?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by codelady(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2010
"Disvirginalized"??! Kai, see English! LWKMD!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by tlops(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
well I think the ladies are not being truthful, its just a way of justifying their bed hopping. thats the only reason a girl will say she wont marry a virgin man. "Who no like good thing" abi na tokunbo you like? na becos person no fit affford tear rubber, or what do you think, ?

moreover we're talking about marriage its not a one day thing, shocked so there is enough days and time "to learn and turn heads gaga".
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vislabraye(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
I appreciate the level of sincerity from the ladies. A forum like this where every body is anonymous will allow people to show their true colors.

I must say that I'm a bit astonished by the plethora of response and the number of females who said they wouldn't marry a virgin man. Wonders shall never end. So guys, getting hooked up with a virgin is like passing through the eyes of a needle.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by tlops(m): 10:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
vislabraye:

So guys, getting hooked up with a virgin is like passing through the eyes of a needle.

Abi o!! no mind them its just a way of justifying their promiscuity, having failed to meet the standard, they pull it down.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by teddydonny: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by H2O2: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2010
tlops:

Abi o!! no mind them its just a way of justifying their promiscuity, having failed to meet the standard, they pull it down.
lol grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 2:47am On Feb 12, 2010
How the hell would you know if a guy has never had intimacy b4, *unless U're a telepath, Which I believe dont exist*, He might lie to you,

Take it or leave it, virgin guys that have an idea of what sex is all 'bout, Are the best in bed, Cuz they try everythin' they've heard of or watched in bed, And they get con-current sexual urges, You cant tell until U've hd sex wit a virgin,
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chiogo(f): 5:02am On Feb 12, 2010
codelady:

"Disvirginalized"??! Kai, see English! LWKMD!
Me sef I wanted to comment on that.

Haba, you people should take it easy oo. Disvirginalized coo, marginalization nee. cry cry grin

Y'all are funny though. So, if a guy has done it once - sure he's not a virgin but is he experienced? undecided I'm just saying.
It all has to do with the individual. Kai, I'm even done with this virginity talk. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 6:36am On Feb 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

is that really na2day? or am i seeing REALLY REALLY hallucinating? shocked shocked shocked

it is me sweets, thanks to snow embarassed embarassed embarassed

chiogo:

Me sef I wanted to comment on that.

Haba, you people should take it easy oo. Disvirginalized coo, marginalization nee. cry cry grin

Y'all are funny though. So, if a guy has done it once - sure he's not a virgin but is he experienced? undecided I'm just saying.
It all has to do with the individual. Kai, I'm even done with this virginity talk. tongue

cough cough! ain't u a virgin too? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2010
[size=30pt]VIRGIN, VIRGIN, VIRGIN!!!![/size]
@na2day? na wa for you oooo. tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by spizzlenik(m): 6:41am On Feb 12, 2010
yeah, we used to talk to yahoo
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by bawomolo(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2010
Take it or leave it; One of the most effective way to establish your dominion and leadership over your woman is your actions in the bedroom. If she rules u there, so help u God she will rule ALL your life

the archaic views some of you guys have are hilarious.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[size=30pt]VIRGIN, VIRGIN, VIRGIN!!!![/size]
@na2day? na wa for you oooo. tongue

wetin i do nau? i thot she was a virgin, so i didnt expect to see her in a virgin blasting thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

Man Manhandles A Lady During A 'Crazy' Dance (Photos) / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.