Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (65952 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vfocus(f): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
what sort of evil women do we hav on this NL?

No one wants to marry a virgin man!

well for information purposes, it takes a man to have committed FORNICATION for him not to be a virgin at the time of marriage.

fornication is a sin in the eyes of God and fornicators and adulterers will not inherit the kingdom of God!

I 'm really appalled that none of the ladies that have responded to this thread has the fear of God
THanks that somebody actually said that, fornication and adultery is a sin against your own body, of course on my wedding night i want for my husband to be a virgin, we should both be virgins, definately.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by vfocus(f): 10:53pm On Feb 15, 2010
which one is dis one again fear of GOD Him no knw b4 Him put dat kind thing there,abi na u go holy pass GOD!!!! angrypls allow people talk abeg, u must not bring GOD into everything leave HIM let HIM rest a bit b4 u crucify him the second time, dis "CHURCH PEOPLE" ,
Excuse me, leave God alone? You think God doesn't see what goes on here angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
God is OMNIPRESENT and HE sees EVERYTHING we all do. So don't say to leave God alone, leave Him alone and stop fornicating, God HATES fornication, and adultery, and He has said that the sins which so many do nowadays are only for the married, it is better to marry than to burn God didn't say in HIS word that fornication is a sin only to woman, let every wife have her own husband, the bible also says and every husband have his own wife. Flee fornication.

God has everything to do with this.
He knows about this thread.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by eonaiviv: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
Of course I can. Big deal!!! Where r d christians here, d bed is s'pposed 2 b undefiled, both male and female should b virgins.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Kgdavid(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2010
i was begining to wonder if this was really a nigerian forum. it's either you believe in all of the bible or none of the bible and if you u do believe then how can people be confidently sayin they cannot marry a virgin guy?? (perhaps because they themselves have already ''lost it'')i refuse to believe that nigerians have suddenly turned into atheists or even worse,sex worshipers. or u guys don't believe in heaven and hell again?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Renz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2010
This topic is kind of funny with the response of the ladies. I do not want to post but i feel like helping the poster to re-define the topic.

First, it will be almost impossible for a non-virgin lady to marry a virgin guy because she will find it boring and may compromise the marriage. You know anyone who ever taste honey will always luv to have honey, thus, it will be difficult for the non virgin ladies after knowing the intricacies to marry a virgin guy, you know the popular saying - "He is not performing", that will be their testimony . You need to understand that when Ladies say they want a good guy they necessarily do not mean virgin, they are most likely refering to someone that meets their expectations.

But in the case of a guy it is different because most guys would prefer a virgin but because virgin's are scarce commodity, a guy will settle for something good.

Based on the above, @ Poster, Your question should be "Can a virgin Woman marry a virgin Man"? so let all the Virgin Ladies & Guys speak up, for a virgin Lady will not find it boring with a virgin Guy.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Cvesta(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2010
Error
There was a problem connecting. There might be a problem with your network setup. Please go to Tools > Help > Introduction and perform the connection test.(msg: ex=java.io.IOException: -36 cd=6 resp=0 host=wap.mtnonline.com/gwt/n). [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Cvesta(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2010
Error
There was a problem connecting. There might be a problem with your network setup. Please go to Tools > Help > Introduction and perform the connection test.(msg: ex=java.io.IOException: -36 cd=6 resp=0 host=wap.mtnonline.com/gwt/n). [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Cvesta(m): 6:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
Error
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hello ladies,

Am sorry to say that you gals are presently suffering from a very negative myopia about sexual matters and life in general.

The fact that a man has not had sex before does not mean that he cannot perform well or satisfy a woman in bed. If you are experienced, you would have to teach him how to do it. It should take like one week of daily on-the-job training for an average virgin-man to pick up and probably overtake others. I think the slowest learner should take like one month of daily practise to master the art of love-making. There is always a first time for everyone of us. Some learn it before marriage, others after marriage. It has never been proven that having sex before marriage or being excellent at love-making is a criteria for a happy or successful marriage.

That's one of the purposes for courtship. These are one of the things you guys should talk about and agree about. Nobody is born with the sexual satisfaction skill. We all learnt it at some time at the other. Its just like saying you can never marry a man who does not know how to drive. How foolish is that?

A great sex life does not in any way create a successful marriage life. Sex is one of the activities that goes on in marriage - sex is not equal to marriage. In fact, finances play a better role in enjoying marriage than sex. It doesn't make sense if the man can perform on bed and make you moan, scream and shout or even run for your life, and at the end of the day, his pocket cannot perform. You guys are trying to manage life becos you have limited finances, but you guys are enjoying sex becos you have unlimited sex energy, experience and creativity. This is madness.

Sex is important in marriage, no doubt. But it's not the most important, neither is it a criteria for a happy marriage. You can enjoy sex without enjoying your marriage. What do really want? A happy marriage life or happy sex life?

If you really like sex, then chill till you guys are married. When you are married, become the teacher while he becomes the student. And bear in mind that the student always becomes greater than the teacher. And that should solve your problems and meet your needs.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lordkrato(m): 2:30am On Feb 17, 2010
See all of you gals, "No, ohhhhh i can't marry a virgin man i need a man that can perform wonders, miracles, sexual healing, " all that one na e.t.c

They want a good man with experience but need him dedicated and doting and,

Just like asking for a Niaja used car cheap but want it to have 40k mileage, SMH
*Runs off to the autos section*
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:43am On Feb 17, 2010
I'LL BE DAMNED IF THIS IS ME ON MY WEDDING NIGHT!
*TUFIA!*
grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdbYwnUqQlA[/flash]
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56am On Feb 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

*TUFIA!*
  grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]

Worrrrrrrrrrrd cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 5:46am On Feb 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

*TUFIA!*
grin grin grin

[flash=425,344]

that dont mean he was a virgin, sheez!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:47am On Feb 17, 2010
^^
watch the movie.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 5:52am On Feb 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^
watch the movie.

even if he was, that will be a good memory for them to laugh over when they are old, bcuz they discovered the beauty of s.e,x together
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 6:00am On Feb 17, 2010
yawn!!! wasn't the point of me posting that video.
oh well. . . NEXT!!!
cool
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 9:16am On Feb 17, 2010
Someone's ashamed of her identity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lovemoi2(f): 9:23am On Feb 17, 2010
at poster
sincerely i rather my husband is as experienced as hell in the Sexx department
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2010
lovemoi2:

at poster
sincerely i rather my husband is as experienced as hell in the Sexx department

good luck to u, while the right guy for u walks by lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lovemoi2(f): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2010
^^^
what is so right about a guy if he cant satisfy me on bed
i will just be a hypocrit to say i am happy wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 7:02pm On Feb 17, 2010
lovemoi2:

^^^
what is so right about a guy if he cant satisfy me on bed
i will just be a hypocrit to say i am happy wink

true but what is so wrong abt a guy that due to his skillz likes a variety even though he is married to u? he will be a hypocrite if he says he is happy with just u alone wink wink wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lovemoi2(f): 1:50am On Feb 18, 2010
tu she grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 2:16am On Feb 18, 2010
lovemoi2:

tu she grin

glad we can agree on something smiley smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by luvbooks(f): 2:24am On Feb 18, 2010
@ Topic ;   YES!!!!!!  Gladly!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 4:32am On Feb 18, 2010
luvbooks:

@ Topic ;   YES!!!!!!  Gladly!

talk abt a smart girl wink wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by lovemoi2(f): 4:44am On Feb 18, 2010
na2day?:

glad we can agree on something  smiley smiley
hardly
am just not against the whole open relationship thing, married or not
if it could spice up the 5EX department
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 4:47am On Feb 18, 2010
lovemoi2:

hardly
am just not against the whole open relationship thing, married or not
if it could spice up the intimacy department

remember u wanna be happy with a dude that knows his trade, he wants to be happy with sharpening this trade mark, that's not necessary an open relationship, that is just u guys getting want u want sexually grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Femi4truth: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2010
Many of these ladies are empty barrel. Virginity is a sign of purity. It promotes the sanctity of the marriage institution. Be wise, KEEP YOURSELF shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Duniverse(m): 2:49pm On Feb 18, 2010
Renz:

This topic is kind of funny with the response of the ladies. I do not want to post but i feel like helping the poster to re-define the topic.

First, it will be almost impossible for a non-virgin lady to marry a virgin guy because she will find it boring and may compromise the marriage. You know anyone who ever taste honey will always luv to have honey, thus, it will be difficult for the non virgin ladies after knowing the intricacies to marry a virgin guy, you know the popular saying - "He is not performing", that will be their testimony . You need to understand that when Ladies say they want a good guy they necessarily do not mean virgin, they are most likely refering to someone that meets their expectations.

But in the case of a guy it is different because most guys would prefer a virgin but because virgin's are scarce commodity, a guy will settle for something good.

Based on the above, @ Poster, Your question should be "Can a virgin Woman marry a virgin Man"? so let all the Virgin Ladies & Guys speak up, for a virgin Lady will not find it boring with a virgin Guy.
thanks for the rephrasing. Cos no girl will like to date a guy that is a virgin not even talking about marriage except the girl is the one marryin the guy but the reverse can stil be the case
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Duniverse(m): 2:50pm On Feb 18, 2010
Renz:

thanks for the rephrasing. Cos no girl will like to date a guy that is a virgin not even talking about marriage except the girl is the one marryin the guy but the reverse can stil be the case
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Thelmabee: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2010
@topic

Noooooooooooooooooo!
Never!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by yavo: 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2010
I married as a virgin myself and I made love to my wife on our wedding night!
I did alot of reading before then though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / 10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.