Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (65969 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2010
what i said wasn't referring to chiogo.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what i said wasn't referring to chiogo.

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Akinagirl(f): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2010
Whats with all the virgin threads? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by EGO3(m): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2010
which one is dis one again fear of GOD Him no knw b4 Him put dat kind thing there,abi na u go holy pass GOD!!!! angrypls allow people talk abeg, u must not bring GOD into everything leave HIM let HIM rest a bit b4 u crucify him the second time, dis "CHURCH PEOPLE" angry angry angry angry angry,
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chuqudy(m): 9:58am On Feb 12, 2010
E.G.O:

which one is dis one again fear of GOD Him no knw b4 Him put dat kind thing there,abi na u go holy pass GOD!!!! angrypls allow people talk abeg, u must not bring GOD into everything leave HIM let HIM rest a bit b4 u crucify him the second time, dis "CHURCH PEOPLE" angry angry angry angry angry,

Why are you afread of hearing about God? You need to go back to God and reconcile with Him. He is knoking at your door. The truth shall set you free.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chuqudy(m): 9:59am On Feb 12, 2010
michelin89:

Because he is a virgin and nobody wants to marry him.

I am happilly married with good kids. At least I can boast to my children that I was a virgin till marriage. But you as ashawo, you can't advice your kids. What can you tell them. Your daughters would follow men so that they will learn to fornicate while you will employ an experienced female maid who will disvirginalize your boys. Poor and shameless parent.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chuqudy(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2010
michelin89:

Poor virgin Chuqudy! cry

You are funny. Who is poor? Me?  I can't be poorer than you_promoter of immorality.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chuqudy(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2010
Abekeade08:

@chuqudy-Em where have you seen NL girls on this thread looking for ashawo jobs. I have gone through this whole thread and I have not seen one girl trying to sell herself for money. I have also failed to see where NL girls said they HATE virgin men. This is a forum where we all come to add our own opinions. Most of us are adults here, so why can't we have a discussion here without people like you stooping down to name calling??

You must be blind. You have eyes but can't see. Promoter of immorality. You might be immoral but don't promote it.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by jmoore(m): 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2010
i am 24 year plus and still a virgin and i must marry a virgin bride. it is unfortunate most girls here do not want to marry a virgin, thats shows bad character and lack of knowledge. it further shows that there are few virtous ladies. about being experienced in sex? who taught adam and eve how to have sex? it is an instinct,by the time both of you are naked on the bed something must happen. this instinct can be compared to a baby sucking a breast, who taught a baby how to suck a breast? no one. if you want to marry by experience, then go and marry a prostitute
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chiogo(f): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
na2day?:

cough cough! ain't u a virgin too? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I don't remember ever saying I was or wasn't anything.
Ain't you supposed to be 'retired'? undecided

bawomolo:

the archaic views some of you guys have are hilarious.
LOL @ dominion and leadership in bed. grin grin undecided These people will not kill me.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Davidazzle: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2010
Virgin?, I'm a guy and i cant definitely get married to a lady who's a virgin just not cool, so being a guy who's a virgin, more problem,
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by onemopol: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2010
If you are a guy and still a virgin , dont allow a lot of posts here drive you into doing things against your vows.

As touching sex ,experience is often overrated. Yes most times.

Within 2 wks of exposure I came to the conclusion that most ladies just make mouth. The ability to "collect" does not mean they are good in bed.

For a guy that is still a virgin, just ensure that you are physically fit( every man suppose dey do exercise) and imaginative. With these two keys you will perform wonders when the right time comes.

Besides there are countless literature out there that will provide sound theoritical background that the so called "pros" are too proud to find out.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by tlops(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2010
well, the conclusion to this experience stuff is uncalled for, its a way of people justifying their promiscuity, go sit down,
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by cintia(f): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2010
can you imagine i have one as a friend,in his mind am his girlfriend, while in school he knew i had a date and thinks i don't sleep with the guy. You see how virgins thinks.
He still takes me as girlfriend while am planning my wedding.hahahahahaha
Virgin, NO WAY
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by olaeli(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
I feel a sense of responsibility to respond to this trend so as to encourage any guy who cares to please keep his virginity. I got married as a virgin at the age of 30yrs+6months to my lovely virgin wife (25 yrs old) and today we are blessed with a beautiful baby girl. Who taught us how to make love? No one!!! We learnt it through practice grin Believe me, when virginity is kept, it makes trust very strong in marriage and when it is lost before the marriage it makes trust very shaky,
Hear this truth, no virgin man will ever pray to marry a disvirgined girl and no virgin girl will ever pray to marry a disvirgined man, Just check it out even from this trend, every female who said they will not marry a virgin are not virgin(no offence is meant o) and every male who has called the virgin males names are not virgin too, But the truth is they all wish they are virgin, If you have not lost yours, please keep it.
I only hope people will not call me names for this contribution? Anyway I still maintain, if your virginity is still intact, please keep it, Your wife will respect you for keeping it, Love you all
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 4:51am On Feb 13, 2010
jmoore:

i am 24 year plus and still a virgin and i must marry a virgin bride. it is unfortunate most girls here do not want to marry a virgin, thats shows bad character and lack of knowledge. it further shows that there are few virtous ladies. about being experienced in intimacy? who taught adam and eve how to have intimacy? it is an instinct,by the time both of you are unclothed on the bed something must happen. this instinct can be compared to a baby sucking a bosom, who taught a baby how to suck a bosom? no one. if you want to marry by experience, then go and marry a love-peddler

dont mind dem jare, i am supporting ur good cause grin grin grin grin

chiogo:

I don't remember ever saying I was or wasn't anything.
Ain't you supposed to be 'retired'? undecided

i will retire once this yeye snow melts away and i can move freely and not being stuck up in the house. do u have a problem with that? angry angry angry and yes u said u were a virgin. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:54am On Feb 13, 2010
^^^
who cares what chiogo said or didn't say. get out of her business.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 5:00am On Feb 13, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^
who cares what chiogo said or didn't say. get out of her business.

and mind urs! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by THEAMAKA(f): 5:02am On Feb 13, 2010
been doing that since. . . you're right though. . .*back to what i was doing* cool
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2010
THE AMAKA:

been doing that since. . . you're right though. . .*back to what i was doing* cool

abt time too angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by chuqudy(m): 8:31am On Feb 13, 2010
olaeli:

I feel a sense of responsibility to respond to this trend so as to encourage any guy who cares to please keep his virginity. I got married as a virgin at the age of 30yrs+6months to my lovely virgin wife (25 yrs old) and today we are blessed with a beautiful baby girl. Who taught us how to make love? No one!!! We learnt it through practice grin Believe me, when virginity is kept, it makes trust very strong in marriage and when it is lost before the marriage it makes trust very shaky,
Hear this truth, no virgin man will ever pray to marry a disvirgined girl and no virgin girl will ever pray to marry a disvirgined man, Just check it out even from this trend, every female who said they will not marry a virgin are not virgin(no offence is meant o) and every male who has called the virgin males names are not virgin too, But the truth is they all wish they are virgin, If you have not lost yours, please keep it.
I only hope people will not call me names for this contribution? Anyway I still maintain, if your virginity is still intact, please keep it, Your wife will respect you for keeping it, Love you all

You are the type of people we need in authority. You have just said it all. Keep up the good work. The youths needs rebranding.

jmoore:

i am 24 year plus and still a virgin and i must marry a virgin bride. it is unfortunate most girls here do not want to marry a virgin, thats shows bad character and lack of knowledge. it further shows that there are few virtous ladies. about being experienced in intimacy? who taught adam and eve how to have intimacy? it is an instinct,by the time both of you are unclothed on the bed something must happen. this instinct can be compared to a baby sucking a bosom, who taught a baby how to suck a bosom? no one. if you want to marry by experience, then go and marry a love-peddler

May God grant you your heart desire. You are in the right direction.

cintia:

can you imagine i have one as a friend,in his mind am his girlfriend, while in school he knew i had a date and thinks i don't sleep with the guy. You see how virgins thinks.
He still takes me as girlfriend while am planning my wedding.hahahahahaha
Virgin, NO WAY

Do not undermine any guy because the guy you are calling a virgin might have another girl he is more interested in. No guy is a mugu when it comes to marriage. Every guy has his secrets. So stop decieving yourself.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by parislomo(f): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2010
olaeli:

God bless you. . .
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2010
parislomo:

God bless you. . .

how come u no bless me too angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by parislomo(f): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

how come u no bless me too angry angry angry angry angry

God bless you too. . . oya don't be angry again na
smiley wink
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 10:49am On Feb 13, 2010
parislomo:

God bless you too. . . oya don't be angry again na
smiley wink

thank u angel kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by parislomo(f): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

thank u angel kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm blushing
kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 11:08am On Feb 13, 2010
parislomo:

I'm blushing
kiss

awwwww but u know it is the truth, u are an angel kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by parislomo(f): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2010
na2day?:

awwwww but u know it is the truth, u are an angel kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

awwwww. . . you are far too kind. Thanks for the smile. xo

cool wink smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2010
parislomo:

cool wink smiley

u r welcome darling smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
na2day?:

u r welcome darling smiley smiley smiley smiley

parislomo:

cool wink smiley

will u guys stop flirting before you lose your virginity undecided? tongue grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by na2day2(m): 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
honeric01:

will u guys stop flirting before you lose your virginity undecided? tongue grin grin

leave us alone ooo, we are both lost in innocent love grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by honeric01(m): 11:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
grin

ok, i hope u both would remember to trace your lost loves oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.