Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! (2717 Views)

I Am Presently In Love With 2 Men Please Help Advise Who To Choose (no Insults) / Please You Help Is Needed Urgently My Marriage Is About To Crash / My Fiancee Wants To Break Up With Me Because Of This Issue. Help Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Your story is funny thou. But seriously if u re not on any drug,Just stay at home for today.
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by agbonkamen(f): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2017
morbeta:
Please don't tell me that am under influence of hard drugs cos I don't smoke nor drink!!!

Was getting ready for work awhile ago and come out to take something from my car and my dog which has been with me for 4yrs, a boabull breed spoke like human........

Meennnnnnn am freaking out!!! The dog said " stay stay stay!!
Am I dreaming..cos I don't know what to do. Told my wife and she has been laughing since...I only ready about house speaking in the bible. please my people what is the meaning of this.

Am sound and in good mental state, about to go for an inspection in eleko.

Pls don't abuse me...
It's really true and clear. Am even afraid of taking pictures of my own dog!!??

my dear I will advice you to stay @home for today, one day won't kill you. God speaks to us in different ways, don't be surprise you may receive news of your goods or something worth millions of naira to attract you out the house but pls think twice..........
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by zexy2030(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
though funny but it maybe true, as it happened to a friend opposite my house, he was returning from vigil that morning, he saw five dogs together that early morning. one of them told him to mind his business and must not shout. it's not a joke. it is a warning just beware, something might be fishing in ur home while away. But be sure you are not hallucinating due to sickness, drug abuse, or just having a sleepy head. No doubt such happens not just in bible days, these days it happens alot. especially animals gathering at odd hours, they talk but don't wait for it, it can be dangerous for you if u r not protected, u might be used as chrismas chicken if u r not strong.
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by teedoxman89(m): 8:27am On May 25, 2018
Someone came here to share is problem and even begging you that it not a joking matter, All you could ask was the weed dealer number.. Only the reasonable ones here gave him the advice he needed.. One was even saying he posted it in romance.. Have you ever been in a panic situation?? If you do you wont know which section to go once the trouble started.. We Nigerian are the foundation of our problem.. All he asked wad advice yet you didn't give him instead you are all looking forward to join him in the weed you claim he smoked. Please guys be matured in everything. If he had gone and something bad happened you will still be the same people judging him for not listening to the Dog message.. Please guys always try to be helpful stop using everything to joke.. This is end time and things like this are bound to happen..And you bro it better you call ur pastor and explain to him, But don't go out till you you sort it out.. Next time don't bring ur issue online take it to God first.. Not every one online is sane.. Some people problem are bigger than the social media so they take their problem on people post.
Re: Help!! Advise Needed Urgently: My Dog Spoke To Me Awhile Ago Clearly!!! by jojoakeem85: 9:20am On May 25, 2018
morbeta:
Please don't tell me that am under influence of hard drugs cos I don't smoke nor drink!!!

Was getting ready for work awhile ago and come out to take something from my car and my dog which has been with me for 4yrs, a boabull breed spoke like human........

Meennnnnnn am freaking out!!! The dog said " stay stay stay!!
Am I dreaming..cos I don't know what to do. Told my wife and she has been laughing since...I only ready about house speaking in the bible. please my people what is the meaning of this.

Am sound and in good mental state, about to go for an inspection in eleko.

Pls don't abuse me...
It's really true and clear. Am even afraid of taking pictures of my own dog!!??

Bro I know something for sure that if something bad is about to happen to someone that owns a dog, the dog will give the person a or show a sign that that day is going to be a bad day but I don't know about the talking aspect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elderly Nigerian Married Woman Caught In Hotel Room With Best Friend's Husband / Two Ladies Stripped Nak.ked & Tortured By Dubai Men-pics (see Why / Do You Like My NEW LOOK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.