Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (28277 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:

This melted my heart.

women seem to have this entitlement mentality that it's the duty of a man to Feed, clothe, provide and takecare of them. I don't get where all these stems from? maybe years of Mental slavery from the part of patriarchs
Yes, its mental slavery, I agree. Society has oppressed women for a long time. But now that we are more 'enlightened' people only want to solve the 'female oppression' without addressing the 'male oppression'.

Women fought for women's rights- for the good parts. They want to go to school, vote, take leadership positions, and I agree with that I love that! Empower women!

But here's where I have a problem. They don't want the responsibility that comes with it. Having access to all of those no longer gives you the RIGHT to depend on a man. You can't eat your cake and have it back. Men are forced into the military in some countries during tines of war, for example. If you asked the women if they would like to be forced in the military as well (because, you know, equal rights) they'd disagree. But the thing is we are not even asking for that. All we say is that if men and women have access to the same rights now then men and women should have equal responsibility for managing their own lives.

Thus is why I think feminism is bullshit and I am a strong supporter of egalitarianism. Men and women are equal but different. They should have complimentary rights but complimentary responsibilities as well.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2017
moonraker:

The bolded. I am curious. is it in a married setting or a relationship??

But check this out for size, the woman you described in your statement, where was she when that made man was hustling under the sun and

rain to become what he is?? Do you know what that made man had to go through before he became made??

The way Nigerian women think these days angry

She was working hard extensively to achieve her goals, so what exactly is your point?
Please don't reply to this if you can't explicitly state your argument
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by loswhite(m): 11:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Prevho:
First, dating a broke guy is your own perogative but at least, date one with potentials and big dreams.
“If you want to eat frog, eat the one with eggs”.

Second, if you cannot stay, do not stay. Some broke guys are very analytical, they know when you are not for real and when chips are down, they drop you like a bag of potatoes.

Now this is coming on the back of Kondomatic comment on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3944387/staying-him-when-he-broke
I feel it is imperative we trash this once and for all. I keep hearing ladies talking about how a guy they stood with when he was broke ditched them when he made it.

No logical and smart man will ever leave a lady who stood with him in this life, especially during his trying period.
The problem we have here though is in how you interpret the word “STAND”.

Most girls think standing with a broke guy means not asking him for money, giving him sex as he wants, cooking for me perpetually, not nagging and generally docile.

Most girls are actually STANDING without any verbal and active efort and they watch the guy do all the heavy lifiting, now when it is time to reap they say they were with you, REAAAAALLLLYYY!

The real idea here is the value of your worth in his eyes and how he rates you, there is a way you place yourself and you just become a time machine to him and he rides till he can get a better one.

You don’t pamper such guy or what other challenge is there for him to see (when in the real sense, you should be the challenge), instead you need to change your role.

So what does STANDING” with a broke guy means…

Most of the girls who claim guys leave them are mostly docile and when they act, they make it seem like they are doing you a great favor, broke guys can smell that from afar.

It simply refers to the level of influence you had in his life to achieving or actualizing his future ambition or getting better in life.
Are you the cornerstone or the pavement stone?

How much of your imprint and name will be mentioned when he tells that story?

ASK YOURSELF: If that guy was a company, what percentage will be your own share?

In this context, things like food, sex and even little financial push does not really count, there is a lot that matters more
The following are some of what you should aim to be and he also has to see you in the same light:

You have to become his -
Motivator everyday
Catalyst for success
A reason to be a success etc.

You may not help him financially, but once he can tie you in with his grass to grace story, my sister, you are going nowhere!
Some guys can be ruled out though, but it is only a negligible percentage.

Disclaimer: This is my own opinion

lalasticlala
most of them will be cheating on u and threatening u at the slightest issue and yet claim to be with u when u r broke....useless generation of girls
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I don't understand. What is wrong with the high maintenance woman working for her own money and maintaining herself, BY HERSELF? Doesn't she have a brain? Two hands? An education? Haven't women fought for equal rights everywhere? Aren't women allowed to do everything men can do? Don't you brag about 'anything men can do we can do better' So why should she still be selecting men who are financially buoyant to do things for her? What is she good for, then? Sex? Making babies? And then you ask why men objectify women. If you have no value apart form shitting kids from your vagina then you will be seen as nothing more than a tool. A machine to use and enjoy when she's young and beautiful and when she's older with sagging breasts, cheat on her with a younger, fresher girl sexual object. If you love a man, you love a man, and his financial status should not even be in the question. If you want money you can earn it yourself, don't you think? Making a statement like you did just makes the goal of 'feminism' one sided. That is, to give all benefits that used to be exclusively for men to women, without women having to do the same. Its a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

I get profusely irritated when people respond to my posts without sticking to the main idea. I never stated that I was a feminist. Apparently I believe traditional roles make for better relationships. Women and men have been engineered differently and this is not to say that women are weaker than men. WE ARE NOT EQUAL. If you're christian, you'd understand that the bible established that the man is the provider, also that the woman is a helper (assistant).

Back to the high-maintenance issue. A woman may not select a financially buoyant man to 'take care of her', but she certainly doens't need a man who will leech off her finances!.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Mirandah(f): 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Yes, its mental slavery, I agree. Society has oppressed women for a long time. But now that we are more 'enlightened' people only want to aokve the 'female oppression' without addressing the 'male oppression'.

Women fought for women's rights- for the good parts. They want to go to school, vote, take leadership positions, and I agree with that I love that! Empower women!
Good, then! that is what Real feminism preaches. anything other than that, isn't FEMINISM.

But here's where I have a problem. They don't want the responsibility that comes with it. Having access to all of those no longer gives you the RIGHT to depend on a man. You can't eat your car and have it back. Men are forced into the military in some countries during tines of war, for example. If you asked the women if they would like to be forced in the military as well (because, you know, equal rights) they'd disagree. But the thing is we are not even asking for that. All we say is that if men and women have access to the same rights now then men and women should have equal responsibility for managing their own lives.
I get all your point. I'm not disputing the fact that the things You Highlighted don't Happen. sadly, it does. but you see, Not all women are feminist. Not all women are ready to be liberated from the shackles of Mental Slavery. I have met and talked with the average Woman, even literate ones. and trust me They still have the Clichè mental Conditioning that they are Not Fulfilled enough, They are Second fiddle to men, They are Sub humans, Hence Have to be aided(Financially, Economically, Emotionally) to reach Human status. it's a man's job, They say...women are not meant to take leadership roles. they say.

And trust me, Nigeria precisely, has a lot of job to do when it comes to Feminism. Our women don't want to learn.

Thus is why I think feminism is bullshit and I am a string supporter of egalitarianism. Men and women are equal but different. They should have complimentary rights but complimentary responsibility we as well.
Nah. It ain't Bullshiit. a true feminist would sniff the Bias of this Post a mile away. I doubt the Op is a Feminist. people fail to realise that not all women are feminist and men Can be feminist too.

Again, Feminism is a part of Egalitarianism. It's just mostly about women because the status quo is skewed against women.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Seanjay:

Bros i de feel you jare..... it a pity that thread like this i always see them late...

cc: AMARABAE cc: BENITA27

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE GUYS THAT NEED TO BE RICH BEFORE THEY CAN DATE OR BE IN A RELATIONSHIP?

ARE YOU SAYING THE MALE FOLKS ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT ARE BROKE OR CAN BE BROKE?

SO FEMALE FOLKS CANT BE BROKE OR ARE NOT BROKE?

WHY ARENT YOU OPENING THREAD FOR YOUR FEMALE FOLKS ALSO TO BE RICH AND FINANCIAL INDEPENDENT BEFORE DATING OR GOING INTO ANY SORT OF RELATIONSHIP

IF TRULY LADIES ARE NOT GOLD DIGGERS OR ALWAYS AFTER THE MONEY THEN WHY DO I HAVE TO GET MONEY FIRST BEFORE I CAN DATE THEM THEN?

THIS IS THE REASON WHY RICH GUYS DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR THEIR SPOUSES OR GF CAUSE THEY BELIEVE IF THEY DONT HAVE THE MONEY THEY WONT DATE THEM NOT TO TALK OF STAYING...

I THINK IT TIME YOU THINK YOUVE ADVICE THE MALE FOLKS ENOUGH AND FOCUS ON YOUR FEMALE FOLKS ALSO TO MAKE MONEY AND BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT BEFORE GOING INTO RELATIONSHIPS OR DATING SO THAT THE GUY CAN HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THEM ALSO....

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE ALL THANKS..... JOHNSON
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
A LETTER TO THE BROKE GUYS.
-
Greetings all!
I will like to briefly to thank all who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.
Thank you my Darlings. *kisses*
-
Back to my main subject, THE BROKE GUYS.
I have noticed that one of the most frustrating moments in a man's life is when he is broke!
This era of financial scarcity always leave many men with feeling of emptiness,
No wonder the sighting of that word "BROKE" always touches the nerve in many guys, no wonder the insults, bullying and aggressiveness they exhibit as a response to any thread that is dedicated to such a dreaded word.
-
NOW Broke Guys listen, let me give you a bit of advice..
-
Every woman dream of a comfortable future, a future where even if she is not been treated like a queen, atleast she will not be a slave.
Most ladies grew up and saw the financial difficuly and suffering their mothers went through in the name of marriage and thereby took a resolution not to be part of that fate.
So before you blame them for rejecting you as a broke guy, remember this.
1. Being broken is NOT a permanent situation, work hard to change the status.
2. Even if you are an unemployed graduate, you can raise a capital and move into business.
-
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND SECURITY is an Important Requirement many women look at including me.
How can you expect a girl to reject a rich guy for you that live in a public yard and earn below #30,000 monthly?
The girl may really love you but she need a partner who is Financially stable,
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
and I see nothing wrong in that.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 1 or 2-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a mercedes even if it is old model.
Women just want to be comfortable.
So Mr Broke guy,
Why not focus on improving your financial status instead?
From #30,000, aim to be getting atleast up to #70,000 and above, monthly.
From Public yard, aim at living in a comfortable apartment.
-
No woman want to suffer, YES the woman may have a good job or business, but she need an equal or higher earner than her as a partner.
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
Some Broke Guys are LAZY in nature!
Women do appreciate hardworking guys, we do.
But the lazy type! Hush.
There are many unemployed graduate who love staying indoors, sleeping and always online looking for a girl to bully.
Why are such guys suprised at being broke?
They are proud and lazy to humble themselves and learn an income earning skill.
Tomorrow, these are guys who will be calling girls "GOLD DIGGERS" for rejecting their lazy azz.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
Work hard to improve your financial status,
Go and learn an income earning Skill,they are many out there to learn from.
My Final point is that a guy should be financial stable first before thinking of a serious relationship or marriage.
OK. Broke is not permanent to a hard working guy.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.

Just shut up and stop spoiling sweet friendships
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
partnerus:

You've made my day with your write-up. This got me laughing. Yes I know what it feels like cause I'm a living witness too. I got dumped by a girl I spent my last kobo for during NYSC era and after that, she parted ways with me and settled with another man. According to her, she loves me and still does till now but for the fact that I wasn't financially stable with an uncertain future prompted her bid me goodbye. I wept and cried for several weeks as I remained indoors cause I loved her so much. Then spontaneously, I embraced reality and made several photocopies of my CV and went job hunting. Today I work and do some other hustling to make ends meet. I am not saying I am there yet ooo... but I have learnt that every woman needs an OK guy for a husband if you know what I mean. Now, I don't approach a lady again. That has been postponed till things stabilises. Thanks for your write-up. It was just a reminder of my resolution.
Thank you so much. May God bless ur hustle.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2017
Chai. These guys have cooked me in this thread. Pele o. Hahahahaha.

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
Seanjay:

Bros i de feel you jare..... it a pity that thread like this i always see them late...

cc: AMARABAE cc: BENITA27

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE GUYS THAT NEED TO BE RICH BEFORE THEY CAN DATE OR BE IN A RELATIONSHIP?

ARE YOU SAYING THE MALE FOLKS ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT ARE BROKE OR CAN BE BROKE?

SO FEMALE FOLKS CANT BE BROKE OR ARE NOT BROKE?

WHY ARENT YOU OPENING THREAD FOR YOUR FEMALE FOLKS ALSO TO BE RICH AND FINANCIAL INDEPENDENT BEFORE DATING OR GOING INTO ANY SORT OF RELATIONSHIP

IF TRULY LADIES ARE NOT GOLD DIGGERS OR ALWAYS AFTER THE MONEY THEN WHY DO I HAVE TO GET MONEY FIRST BEFORE I CAN DATE THEM THEN?

THIS IS THE REASON WHY RICH GUYS DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR THEIR SPOUSES OR GF CAUSE THEY BELIEVE IF THEY DONT HAVE THE MONEY THEY WONT DATE THEM NOT TO TALK OF STAYING...

I THINK IT TIME YOU THINK YOUVE ADVICE THE MALE FOLKS ENOUGH AND FOCUS ON YOUR FEMALE FOLKS ALSO TO MAKE MONEY AND BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT BEFORE GOING INTO RELATIONSHIPS OR DATING SO THAT THE GUY CAN HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THEM ALSO....

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE ALL THANKS..... JOHNSON
guy I no send dem again giv dem money and dey dance for u and beg u to eat dem. bicches only undastand money no luv
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
BerryAnny:

Bro,i dey feel you. Giddem!!!
na so is fire for fire
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by moonraker(m): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
vivienne03:

She was working hard extensively to achieve her goals, so what exactly is your point?
Please don't reply to this if you can't explicitly state your argument

Shaazam, Ms Shifting goal post... Goals indeed.

How realistic do you think it is for a high-maintenance woman who was brought up in a luxury life to settle for a guy who can't give her the life she's accustomed to?

With this question right here, you concluded that the woman is entitled is to a financially buoyant guy because of her background

and not because she worked for it.

Let me be clear, In this life, everyone has a right to choose whatsoever they want etc i have no problem with that.

Your background is your background rich or poor. one can aspire to have same scenario in their own home but there is no

guarantee you are going to get it. A home is built by two people from bottom. Thats what create the bond that lasts.

I swear i wont reply you again.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Stevengerd(m): 1:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Don't mind this one, I almost got married to one of her likes. They will be there depending on a man instead of going out to make thier own money and still come to say utter rubbish and senseless things against us.
Exactly what appens when u dnt ave proper upbringing. no respect for herself, as a married woman. bro i knw her type. by the time am done with all of them, nairaland woult contain us.

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by WebSurfer(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
Exactly what appens when u dnt ave proper upbringing. no respect for herself, as a married woman. bro i knw her type. by the time am done with all of them, nairaland woult contain us.
Abeg just free them bro.. it's not worth our time.. let their husbands suffer it alone

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by WebSurfer(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai. These guys have cooked me in this thread.
Pele o.
Hahahahaha.

Go and sit your lazy ass down

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Stevengerd(m): 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Abeg just free them bro.. it's not worth our time.. let their husbands suffer it alone
Sure bro! i just pity their husbands, becus this ones get side man frnds wey they bleep them.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by victorking: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
Anyway a King will always treat his lady like a Queen. If you are tired of getting dumped by broke ladies that got nothing to offer, upgrade yourself so you can treat a hardworking babe like a queen. To me a man must be a man. Its cos we expect women to support us when we are down that is what is giving them guts to ask for equality. Man up and rule. The world is more beautiful than all the women in the world. Being rich is just for your own good

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
thank you for the question.
Like I said before, being "BROKE" is not a big thing to hardworking guys, they put in effort and overcome it.
But being BROKE is like a huge mountain to many LAZY GUYS.
Ok?
BROKE is an identity and a guys with foresight and determination always try to escape it or throw it off.

In the Jewish Ethics of the Fathers, there is the following claim: "Whenever love depends upon something [external to love], and then this thing passes, then the love passes away too. But if love does not depend upon something like this, then love will never pass away."
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mup4life:
YE AT LEAST ,I AGREE AM BROKE, AM NOT SOME DIMWIT TRYING HARD TO BE NOTICED. BROKE ASS NIGA

OK

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

cheesy grin, the only lefulefu that can summarize long posts
ehn we do english summary dat time for secondary sch grin grin grin
how u?
gud afternoon
hope ur body dey kampe grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
Hahahhahahahhahahhahahahhahaha..... Broke guy should date a rich girl, broke girl should date a rich guy... Simple.
it hardly works dat way.how many of igbenedion children are married to poor families?
in naija its the rich marrying the rich.class move with class.what they show in nollywood doesnt happen in d real world cheesy.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Augustap(f): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn we do english summary dat time for secondary sch grin grin grin
how u?
gud afternoon
hope ur body dey kampe grin
Good afternoon paddy. My body dey kampe, how far your own?
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Good afternoon paddy. My body dey kampe, how far your own?
oh my body dey strong cheesy
no sickness no wahala cheesy
hmm wey dacovajnr? cheesy
anyway sha i be jus dey listen to this song by jennifer lopez called my love dont cost a thing cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Lalas247(f): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

it hardly works dat way.how many of igbenedion children are married to poor families?
in naija its the rich marrying the rich.class move with class.what they show in nollywood doesnt happen in d real world cheesy.
Sounds EXPENSIVE grin wetin be that
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by GoldenSpine24(m): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Guys, Guys, Guys, let's all get easy on this...
Lol. I love this forum!!!! It makes my day to read how brilliant minded we Nigerians are.

Amarabae's write-up is based on her own perspective of things, and i'm sure if you quote her to backup her writings with examples, she will provide more than enough. For the antagonists, you can also provide examples to show that your points are also valid. But i can assure you all one thing...in each of these examples you give, pertaining to relationship and marriage, only the end results are the same. The circumstances leading to the end are never the same and most times you never have all the facts. A little example; we both loose N1000. However, yours could drop from your bag, while mine could fall off thru a leaking pocket. But in the end we both lost money. But the events leading to the loss are never the same.

Sensitive issues like this are not bout right and wrong. Decisions do not go well just because they are right and if they don't go well, it doesn't make them wrong. Sometimes, we can only control what we can and hope for the best. Hard-work really pays, be it a male or female. Apart from the spending bla bla, it gives a high sense of fulfillment to work hard at something and earn it. Some people have companies, businesses, great plans on-going but how much control do we all have for example, over an economy that taxes the common man to death?

For the working class, sometimes things could suddenly go sour. Situation changes, we all have down-times and need to get up back. Some people can manage down-times when dating, some wont be able. If you are one of the guys who can, provided you have some basic projections, head on. If you can't as a guy, then you know where your priorities lie. It isn't even in making money cos the problem is far deeper than that. It's about discipline and control which will even serve you well enough when you now make cool dough.

Nairalanders, we all know the things we gain or not from here. We all know where the shoes hurt us. If affected, time to adjust our steps in the shoes so we will be able to walk some miles further. For those quoting Amarabae, even if she reframes this write-up in the sweetest way to coat our egos or bruises, some will still see it differently. Maybe a little soft-points were hurt but it's not a bad write up to me anyway.

Some will always agree, some will never. Agreement is not the same as understanding. Honestly, not all can agree to a particular line of thought but we can understand and that's most important. There are nuggets of wisdom all round this forum, her thread inclusive (bar the insults and lewd jokes). We can always present our views without disrespect to another....Let's strive to find them in write ups. It will go a long way to aid our well-rounded view of matters.

..and with the differing ideas and views who says variety isn't the spice of life after all...?

Great perspectives in here...I learn a lot every day from you guys.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Sounds EXPENSIVE grin wetin be that
haba na d name of one big man for edo state cheesy
havent u heard of the igbenedion family grin grin grin grin?
all im children na fellow rich ppl dem dey marry cheesy
one of igbenedion dauther got married to ex senate president mantu"s son.so na so e be cheesy.d rich always roll with the rich.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Lalas247(f): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

haba na d name of one big man for edo state cheesy
havent u heard of the igbenedion family grin grin grin grin?
all im children na fellow rich ppl dem dey marry cheesy
one of igbenedion dauther got married to ex senate president mantu"s son.so na so e be cheesy.d rich always roll with the rich.
I knew it grin. Maybe thats why it sounds family
Not really informed with the Edo tribe etc true though noticed rich marry rich

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lalas247:

I knew it grin. Maybe thats why it sounds family
Not really informed with the Edo tribe etc true though noticed rich marry rich
they are just like d otedola family.Sir Gabriel Igbenedion son called Lucky was once the gov of edo state.during im tenure as gov na so dem loot edo state dry.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hèy why y'll fúçking masturbáting ön this blöödyfûçkiñg thread undecided grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by morganist99(m): 6:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Chai. These guys have cooked me in this thread.
Pele o.
Hahahahaha.
lol I saw Oriaku on your profile ain't surprised
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Augustap(f): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

oh my body dey strong cheesy
no sickness no wahala cheesy
hmm wey dacovajnr? cheesy
anyway sha i be jus dey listen to this song by jennifer lopez called my love dont cost a thing cheesy cheesy cheesy
I never see am o, victornezzar nko.
Those guys fit don go chop snail

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by dacovajnr: 10:46am On Jul 27, 2017
Augustap:

I never see am o, victornezzar nko.
Those guys fit don go chop snail
For now na your snail I wan chop! tongue

Your night?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

The Worst Pill I Had To Swallow As An Attractive Man / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters / UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.