Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Was Jesus Christ Crucified? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Christ Crucified? (8058 Views)

Was Christ Crucified? / DEBATE: Swere Josh Mcdowell And Ahmed Deedat, TOPIC: Was Christ Crucified? / Was Jesus Christ Crucified On A Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Pain(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2007
Fellow Nairalanders, have you ever stopped to wonder why there are so many attacks against Christianity popping up all over the place?

I mean, is Christianity the only religion with the large following around the world?

Let’s take a look at these two countries China and India.
India is set to overtake China as the world's most populous nation by 2050, while some countries will shrink by nearly 40%, according to new research.

The Population Reference Bureau (PRB) says the next half century will see wild swings in population sizes. It predicts that the number of people on Earth will reach 9.3bn by 2050, compared with 6.3bn today. –Source BBC

The Fact is that large parts of population of these two nations constitute Buddhists & Hindus. But does the present system bother about their influence?

Now here is the reason for so much attack on Christianity:

Christianity is Light. Light Exposes Darkness.

Bible Quote: Hebrews 4:12-13 says
12:”For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.”
13: “Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the Eyes of Him to whom we must give account”.

Christianity is the Last beacon of Hope. Christianity is the only religion that still gets in the way of many evil intentions of men. Men want to be carnally free to do what ever they wish without the voice of inner conscience bugging the in anyway.

Imagine how low the earth would have descended without the few left voices of inner conscience that the doctrines of Christianity water by way of the Word.

I mean, men want to feel okay when they Sin, when they murder, when they blow other people up, when they cheat you, when they have sex with animals, when they open “Kinky Churches” for the promotion of whoredom.

They want to know its okay. They want their consciences seared with hot iron.

But tell me which religion is getting in the way. Genuine Christianity!!!!!!!!!!

Isn’t the bible more than in fallible in it’s prophesies of the last days? What else do you expect? Some people have to come up with all sort of blasphemous shallow utterances.

They make up Phony Tales, Coin up names from old philosophies that never stood the test of time. They were buried and only dug up from lost tombs, from the realm of death to fulfill latter day prophesy.

God knows the Grave Could Not Hold our Testimony. It Gave Up In 3 days!!!

If not how would the Bible Prophesies be fulfilled.

Some Guys have to do the dirty job! But definitely not me!. They are fulfilling the Prophesies of “A Great Falling Away”!!

This is the Spirit of Anti-Christianity that would usher in the Anti-Christ. That is where the word comes from. People against Christianity!!!!!

We sure are in the Last Days!!!
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by shahan(f): 10:55am On Feb 17, 2007
@Pain,

Pain:

Fellow Nairalanders, have you ever stopped to wonder why there are so many attacks against Christianity popping up all over the place?

They just can't stand who Christ is, and what He taught.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2007
bless you pain.
You hit the nail on the head.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by 4getme1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2007
@shahan,

shahan:

Now, would you be kind as to address the questions I offered earlier as borrowed from 4get_me? Here again:

For those accusing the Bible of having been corrupted (according to the Qur'an), I have a few questions:

#1. what did the original Bible say in John 1:1, Psalm 2:12, and Isaiah 9:6 before Muhammad was born?

#2. who exactly "corrupted" the verses in John 1:1, Psalm 2:12, and Isaiah 9:6 according to Muhammad's accusation?

#3. In what year exactly were John 1:1, Psalm 2:12, and Isaiah 9:6 'corrupted' as accused by Muhammad against the Bible?

#4. What "Psalms" did Muhammad refer to when he stated in the Qur'an that Allah gave the Psalms unto David [Sura 4:163 - ". . and to David We gave the Psalms."]? What exactly did the Psalms say, and how many chapters were they?

#5. Why did Muhammad not mention Isaiah in the Qur'an as one of the prophets of God, even though the Jews recognized him as such, and Jesus quoted from the same Isaiah?

If Muslims have investigated Muhammad's accusations and found them untenable, would they be willing to admit that Muhammad was not telling the truth?

The reason why you should deal with them here is to settle this rascally attitude of yours in often advancing eristic denials of biblical tenets simply because Muhammad made those denials.

You might as well wait forever, or console yourself with the excuses that will follow your repeated request for answers to those questions. The reason is simple: Muslims are averse to investigating anything in Islam.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by babs787(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2007
@shahan,

I have told that you should open another thread where your problems would be diagnosed. I dont want things to muddle up here.

Now to the issue of crucifixion

It is a well established fact that mary magdalene went to the tomb to anoint jesus despite the fact that some verses said it was only mary while others said mary and another mary, yet another said it was mary with salome but I am not after the contradicting aspect of it.

Having known that mary went to anoint jesus. We move to another segment of question and answer.

We all know that both muslims and christians do not massage dead bodies after three days.

It is also a common knowledge that within 3 hours after death, rigor mortis sets in  - the breaking up of body cells - in three days, the corpse starts rotting from within.

The next question now is

Do Jews massage dead bodies after three days?

Dont worry, very soon, fact will be established.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nella(f): 7:50pm On Mar 06, 2007
@babs787, i ve met many foolish n dumb people but not one lyk u!!!
@Shahan, u must b realy patient!!!! just how do u stand his stupid n useless questions!?!??!?!?!?!

Pain:

U gat it just right!!!! wink wink wink wink

seriously babs787, u pretend 2 know more than u do, u r soo lost that all u do is ask questions upon questions!!!
Do u mind stop speaking about d Bible n Christians cuz 4rom ur posts n arguments wid Shahan I can c that u really don't understand nothing of d Bible nor Christians!!!

4get_me:

@shahan,

You might as well wait forever, or console yourself with the excuses that will follow your repeated request for answers to those questions. The reason is simple: Muslims are averse to investigating anything in Islam.

Of course that's right!! Muslims, i don't know wat 2 say about them!! they r just some bunch of blind folded people, being lead away 4rom d truth!!!
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by babs787(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2007
@Nella.

Posted by: Nella
Insert Quote
@babs787, i ve met many foolish n dumb people but not one like u!!!

Like I said, abuse can be part of debate at times. People resort to abuse when they have no answer(s) to question(s). I am not disturbed at all. If you are not that stupid and blinfolded, how could you accept a doctrine in which you have no proof to back it up? You are relying on 'hearsay' from your so called authors that couldnt be held responsible for writing the gospels let alone witnessing the crucifixion.

Quote from: Pain on February 17, 2007, 10:53 AM

When did christianity starts becoming light? What darkness has it exposed? Okay you meant the darkness in christianity huh.

Posted by Nella
U gat it just right!!!!

seriously babs787, u pretend 2 know more than u do, you're soo lost that all u do is ask questions upon questions!!!
Do u mind stop speaking about d Bible n Christians because 4rom your posts n arguments wid Shahan I can c that u really don't understand nothing of d Bible nor Christians!!!

Honestly sister. Like I keep saying, I have christian friends and we equally respect each other's faith. I did not say that I know everything but you cant deceive me with the little biblical knowledge I have.
Well, if to you asking questions means that someone is lost , then your brothers and sisters that have been asking questions on Islam are lost. You can even say that to your brothers and sisters that have been asking questions on Islam all these while, yet no muslim has ever condemned them. I will stop speaking about the bible and christians when your brothers and sisters do same. I followed the threads from the beginning and read the hatred babyosis has for Muslims and Islam. I followed the thread right from the time of Neoteny to Olabowale in which they have provided enough answers to questions, yet christians come again pretending to be blind and asking the same questions all over again. Dont you know that if you abuse another person's God, he will likewise do same to you. If christians leave my religion alone, I will likewise do same. I respect people that respect other people’s faith.

I never involve myself in religious debates like the one I am experiencing on this website. I have participated in lots of debates (muslim-christian debate) but not as disgusting as that of nairaland where you have 18 year old kid raining insult on you. It is here I learnt that already answered questions are being re-asked and people resort to abuse when they have no answer(s).

We shall see as we proceed if I understand christianity, its origin, pagan influence, the false doctrines, origin of the bible, authors of the bible etc. If your brothers and sisters stop posting and saying disgusting things about Islam, babs will do same. How many of
your questions on Islam have I refuted yet you recycle questions and bring them back again.

Posted by Nella
@Shahan, u must b realy patient!!!! just how do u stand his stupid n useless questions!?!??!?!?!?!

No muslims call all your senseless questions stupid and useless but you Christians resort to being stupid when questions are being asked. The questions need not appear stupid to you, you have been blindfolding people all these while to accept Jesus as the saviour and that he died for your sin, yet you cant answer questions on crucifixion but resorted to name calling and abuse. You should be able to defend the doctrine of crucifixion.

Posted by Nella
Of course that's right!! Muslims, i don't know what 2 say about them!! they r just some bunch of blind folded people, being lead away 4rom d truth!!!

You are still accusing muslims of being blindfolded when you know nothing about religion but relying on ‘hearsay’ that has no basis. Who are the bunch of blinded folded people? Is it the Christians that never find out the origin of their origins and couldn’t defend their false doctrines or muslims that have been providing answers to all your questions.

You aint see nothing yet, let your people continue abusing my faith while I keep exposing the fraud, false doctrines, paganism, plagiarism, origin of the bible, authors of the bible, absurdities etc.

If you respect my faith, I will respect yours too. Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Backslider(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2007
@bab787

I cannot Continue to waste time with you. My God Jesus has Told me that I should be in my Father house doing his work. I cannot convert you. Receive Jesus today and be saved from hell fire.

With Love From

Jesus Christ
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by babs787(m): 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2007
@backslider

Backslider:

@bab787

I cannot Continue to waste time with you. My God Jesus has Told me that I should be in my Father house doing his work. I cannot convert you. Receive Jesus today and be saved from hell fire.

With Love From

Jesus Christ

I will answer you with just a verse from the Quran

Quran 2v11: And they say, ‘no one shall enter paradise unless he be a jew or christian’. These are their own desires. Say (O Muhammed SAW), ‘produce your proof if you are truthful.

So you may produce your proof that I will go to hell if I do not dance to your music.

Your God Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Ok o. Well, am not concerned about that.

Salam
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2007
babs,since I found you out to be a liar,it is impossible for me to  listen to you.
You came out here bragging to be a Christian who converted to islam and in another thread claimed to be a Muslim who briefly converted to Christianity then reverted back.
That is clearly an altaquiyyah which is pure lying to me and the rest of the world.

quote from babs.

After walking in the darkness for years (probably to learn lots about christian's doctrine), I REVERTED back to ISLAM.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by sharetroll(m): 12:31am On Mar 08, 2007
http://kspark.kaist.ac/Jesus/?Intelligence%20&%20religon_files/Nature.htm

First off, God is not a scientific equation or merely a source of energy. . . .

He is a spiritual being that man can not begin to understand or define in technical terminology.

Remember, humans are blessed w/ the ability to think, as God intended & designed.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by babs787(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2007
babyosisi:

babs,since I found you out to be a liar,it is impossible for me to listen to you.
You came out here bragging to be a Christian who converted to islam and in another thread claimed to be a Muslim who briefly converted to Christianity then reverted back.
That is clearly an altaquiyyah which is pure lying to me and the rest of the world.

quote from babs.

O ma se o. Na wa o.Did I state in that post that "I was a Muslim"? You are suprised at the word "REVERTED". For your understanding, everybody born into this world is being born as Muslim, it is only the parents that changes the religion to their choice.

So if a christian changes to Islam, it means that he/she reverts to Islam being a religion of creation but most people use 'convert' for those changing to muslim.

Read the verse below for understanding

Quran 30 v 30: So set you (O Muhammed saw) your face towards the religion (of pure islamic monotheism) Harif (worship none but Allah alone). Allah's fitrah (i.e islamic monotheism) WITH WHICH HE HAS CREATED MANKIND. No change let there be in Khalq-Illah: that is the straight part but most men do not know.

Did you see the above verse.

Understood. So no lying. cheesy cheesy
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nella(f): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2007
babs787:

O ma se o. Na wa o.Did I state in that post that "I was a Muslim"? You are suprised at the word "REVERTED". For your understanding, everybody born into this world is being born as Muslim, it is only the parents that changes
the religion to their choice.

So if a christian changes to Islam, it means that he/she reverts to Islam being a religion of creation but most people use 'convert' for those changing to muslim.

Read the verse below for understanding

Quran 30 v 30: So set you (O Muhammed saw) your face towards the religion (of pure islamic monotheism) Harif (worship none but Allah alone). Allah's fitrah (i.e islamic monotheism) WITH WHICH HE HAS CREATED MANKIND. No change let there be in Khalq-Illah: that is the straight part but most men do not know.

Did you see the above verse.

Understood. So no lying. cheesy cheesy

PURE LIE!!!!! RRRRUBISH!!!! No one is born a muslim!!( God forbid!!) u might aswell stop quoting things 4rom d (stupid) quran, cuz lyk u know, we r mostly "CHRISTIANS" here n we simply consider everything in d quran RRRRUBISH N JUNK!!!( which is true!)

EXCUSE ME! how can a religion that that encourages such violence b d true religion

Lol i still hold ma point : seriously u guys r blind folded!!! I mean any one in their right mind can know wat is right or wrong to do!!
but u Muslims simply don't, D quran encourages u 2 kill n u do so!! d quran encourages violence n u practice it!!!

Quran Sura 2:191: "Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers."
Quran Sura 4:89: "Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them."
Quran 4:34:, the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in their sleeping places and beat them;
Quran 5:33: "Those who make war with Allah and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom." (Anyone who resist Islam is deemed to be making war with Allah)

n wat do u know, but u blindfolded people acctually go practising diz stuffs!!!
n yet u tell me islam is d rigt religion?!?!? u must b outta ya mind bro!!!!!

Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nella(f): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2007
just look at them!!! oh god have mercy!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 10, 2007
able slaves of allah
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by falox(m): 1:46am On Mar 10, 2007
Jesus christ was not crucified,he was impaled.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by falox(m): 1:55am On Mar 10, 2007
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by drbelloim(m): 12:21am On Mar 23, 2007
Once you are cornered and are speechless you begin to get abusive and start using abusive words,,,, because you are convinced of the truth and you begin to see the false statements you carry about in the armpits as a collection of historic books, your responses are actuallya sign of inadequacy and lack of BASIC intelect, answer to the questions the guy is asking, and stop using backdoor excuses to run away from it, and if you cannot and you will not then fear the day you will meet Allah to account for your beliefs,

keep it up BABS787!
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by drbelloim(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2007
Nella
have you read the laws you are carrying in the books the old testaments - actually the book of Isiah? pls check what it was said about sinners.
peace.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by babs787(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2007
Salam brother.

May Allah be pleased with you. I have noticed that no matter what you tell them, backing everything up with proofs, evidences etc, they will still not hear. So I have decided to let them be because they think that they know everything more than we muslims.

They do feel that their book is holier than our book, picking some verses from the Quran but forgotten that there are verses in the bible that are not worthy to be shown to people let alone being regarded as verses from the holy book (bible).

I believe when the time comes, Allah will make those that are ready for the truth to see it because we can only preach and make them realise the truth, but its only Allah that saves and shows his servants the truth (Islam).

But my prayer is that, may it not be too late before they realise the truth.

May Allah increases your knowledge.

Maa Salam
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 24, 2007
babs787:

Salam brother.

May Allah be pleased with you. I have noticed that no matter what you tell them, backing everything up with proofs, evidences etc, they will still not hear. So I have decided to let them be because they think that they know everything more than we muslims.

They do feel that their book is holier than our book, picking some verses from the Quran but forgotten that there are verses in the bible that are not worthy to be shown to people let alone being regarded as verses from the holy book (bible).

I believe when the time comes, Allah will make those that are ready for the truth to see it because we can only preach and make them realise the truth, but its only Allah that saves and shows his servants the truth (Islam
But my prayer is that, may it not be too late before they realise the truth.

May Allah increases your knowledge.

Maa Salam

Allah indeed makes some to see the 'truth' and some others he has it forced on them by the able sword.
This allah sef
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by drbelloim(m): 1:10am On Mar 24, 2007
[Songs. 4:1]
Behold you are beautiful my love. YOUR LIPS are like a scarlet thread your
cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate, your neck like the tower of David.
YOUR TWO BREASTS are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. How sweet is your
love my sister, my bride, how much better is your love than wine. How graceful
are your feet in sandals, O queenly maiden!
YOUR ROUNDED THIGHS are like jewels, the work of a master hand. YOUR NAVEL is
rounded bowl that never lacks mix wine. YOUR BELLY is heap of wheat, encircled
with lilies. YOUR TWO BREASTS are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle.

You are stature (in R.S.V. stately) as a palm tree, and your breasts are like
its clusters.
I say: I will go up (in R.S.V. climb) the tree, and lay hold of its branches.
Oh, may YOUR BREASTS be like clusters of the vine.

[b][Ezek. 23:2]
Son of man, there were two men, They committed whoredoms in Egypt;
they committed whoredoms in their youth; they were their breasts
pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity. And the
name of them were Aho'lah the elder, and A-hol-i-bah her sister. And
Aho'lah PLAYED THE HARLOT when she was mine, and she doted on her
lovers.
They BRUISED THE BREASTS OF HER VIRGINITY and poured their whoredom
upon her.
Wherefore, I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers, these
discovered her unclothedness,

And when her sister A-hol-i-bah saw this, she was more corrupt in her
inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in
her whoredoms. And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw
men portrayed upon the wall, And as soon as she saw them with her eyes,
she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them, into Cal-de'-a.
And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled
her with their whoredom. So she discovered her whoredoms, and DISCOVERED
HER unclothedness, Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to
remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she PLAYED THE HARLOT in the
land of Egypt. For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh as the
flesh of asses, and WHOSE ISSUE IS LIKE THE ISSUE OF HORSES.

Thus you called to remembrance the lewdness of your youth, in bruising
your teats by the Egyptians for the paps of your youth. And they shall
deal with you hatefully, and take away all your labour, and shall leave
you naked and bare.
And the unclothedness OF YOUR WHORDOMS shall be discovered, both your lewdness
and your whoredoms.
You shall be filled with drunkenness and sorrow, with the cup of
astonishment and desolation. You shall even drink it and suck it out, and
you shall break the sherds thereof, AND PLUCK OFF YOUR OWN BREASTS.[/b]

MENSES IN THE BIBLE
-------------------
[Levi. 15:19]
When a woman has a discharge of blood which in her regular discharge from
her body, she shall be apart seven days.
And WHOSOEVER TOUCHES HER SHALL BE UNCLEAN until the evening. And every thing
that she lies upon in her SEPARATION shall be unclean.
Every thing also that SHE SITS UPON SHALL BE UNCLEAN.
And whosoever touches her bed shall wash his clothes and bathe himself in
water, and be unclean until the evening.
And whosoever touches anything THAT SHE SAT UPON SHALL WASH HIS CLOTHES, and
bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the evening.

And if it be on her bed, or any thing whereon she sits when he touches it:
he SHALL BE UNCLEAN UNTIL THE EVENING.
And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him: he shall be
unclean seven days, and all the bed WHEREON SHE LIES SHALL BE UNCLEAN.

And if a woman have an issue of her blood many days out of the time of her
separation, or if it run beyond the time of her SEPARATION: all the days of
the issue of her uncleanness shall be as the days of her SEPARATION, she
shall be unclean.
Every bed whereon she lies all the days of her issue shall be unto her as the
bed of her SEPARATION, and whatsoever she sits upon shall be unclean, as the
uncleanness of her SEPARATION.

And WHOSOEVER TOUCHES THOSE THINGS SHALL BE UNCLEAN and shall wash his clothes
and bathes himself in water, and he BE UNCLEAN UNTIL THE EVENING.
But if she be cleansed of her issue, then she shall number to herself seven
days, and after that she shall be clean. And on the eighth day she shall take
unto her two turtles or two young pigeons, and bring them unto the priest to
the door of the meeting tent.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by drbelloim(m): 1:11am On Mar 24, 2007
[center][1 Corin. 11:7]
For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God,
but woman is the glory of man, for man was not made for woman, but woman from
man, neither was man created for woman, but woman for man[/center][/b][b]
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by drbelloim(m): 1:13am On Mar 24, 2007
2 King 5:15]
THERE IS NO GOD IN ALL THE EARTH, BUT IN ISRAEL
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 1:15am On Mar 24, 2007
drbelloim:

[b][Songs. 4:1]
Behold you are beautiful my love. YOUR LIPS are like a scarlet thread your
cheeks are like halves of a pomegranate, your neck like the tower of David.
YOUR TWO BREASTS are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle. How sweet is your
love my sister, my bride, how much better is your love than wine. How graceful
are your feet in sandals, O queenly maiden!
YOUR ROUNDED THIGHS are like jewels, the work of a master hand. YOUR NAVEL is
rounded bowl that never lacks mix wine. YOUR BELLY is heap of wheat, encircled
with lilies. YOUR TWO BREASTS are like two fawns, twins of a gazelle.

Muhammad like the womanizer Solomon must have been reciting those same words in bed with his infant lover over and over again,even as the koran was being revealed grin grin grin
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 24, 2007
Christians are followers of Christ,read Christs teachings my dear,it will save your life.
Why don't we do a little comparison on Mohammed and Christ.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by drbelloim(m): 1:19am On Mar 24, 2007
ok I will then, WHO ARE THE DOGS AND PIGS ?
----------------------------
[Mark 7:27]
Jesus said to her who sought his help, "It is not meet to take the children's
bread, and to cast it unto the dogs."
[Math. 7:6]
He also said, "Do not give that which is holy to the dogs, neither cast your
pearls to the pigs."

I think it meant non-jews right?, Shalom babe.

peace.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2007
Mohammed was the prophet of war; Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).

Mohammed's disciples killed for the faith; Christ's disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).

Mohammed promoted persecution against the "infidels"; Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).

Mohammed was the taker of life; Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).

Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered thousands; Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).

Mohammed's method was COMPULSION; Christ's aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).

Mohammed practiced FORCE; Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29, 35).

Mohammed was a WARRIOR; Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).

Mohammed conquered his enemies with the sword; Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12; Acts 2:37).

Mohammed said to the masses, "Convert or die!"; Christ said, "Believe and live!" (John 6:47; 11:25-26).

Mohammed was swift to shed blood (Romans 3:15-17); Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Ephesians 1:7).

Mohammed preached "Death to the infidels!"; Christ prayed "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34).

Mohammed declared a holy war (Jihad) against infidels; Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary's cross (Colossians 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).

Mohammed constrained people by conquest; Christ constrained people by love (2 Corinthians 5:14).

Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from Mohammed and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, "Blessed are the peacemakers" (Matthew 5:9).

Modern day disciples of Mohammed respond to the terrorist attacks by cheering in the streets; Modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were "Christians" in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).

Many Muslims are peaceful and peace-loving because they do not strictly follow the teachings of their founder; Many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Romans 12:17-21).

Mohammed said the Koran is authoritative only in Arabic, and only in his dialect; The Bible is authoritative in many languages around the world, for God knows all things and can inspire (and preserve) His Word in more than one language.

Mohammed hated music; Jesus and His disciples sang hymns, and the Apostle commanded the Lord's Church to sing. (Matthew 26:30, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16).

Mohammed allowed that a Mullah, Imam, or Mufti of Islam can be a terrorist and an amoral animal like Osama bin Laden; The Bible requires that a leader in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ must be above reproach, and when this is not true, Christians demand such a fallen leader be removed from leadership. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 5:19-20).

Islam calls on its followers to observe Five Pillars, while all other aspects of life can be vulgar and not affect the Muslim's prospects in Paradise. The Bible calls on the Christian to submit to the total change of his life by the Spirit of God -- NO area of life and thought is the choice of the follower. (Romans 12:1-2).

The Muslim looks forward to eternity in Paradise where there will be virgins who are used for eternal perpetual copulation.

The Bible believing Christian looks forward to being with Jesus Christ and is delighted with that. (2 Corinthians 5:cool.

Mohammed said the witness of a woman was half the value of the witness of a man; and Muhammed said a woman goes to Paradise because she satisfies her husband sexually; The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25).

Mohammed called upon his servants to fight; Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world; if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . . but now is My kingdom not from hence" (John 18:36).

Mohammed ordered death to the Jews (see A. Guillaume, The Life of Muhammad, Oxford University Press [1975], p. 369); Christ ordered that the gospel be preached "to the Jew first" (Romans 1:16).

The Koran says, "Fight in the cause of Allah" (Qu'ran 2.244); The Bible says, "we wrestle not against flesh and blood" and "the weapons of our warfare are not carnal" (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).

The Koran says, "Fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them" (Qu'ran 9.5); Christ said, "Preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

The Koran says, "I will inspire terror into the hearts of unbelievers" (Qu'ran 8.12); God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).

The Koran (Qu'ran) is a terrorist manual which condones fighting, conflict, terror, slaughter, and genocide against those who do not accept Islam; The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).

Mohammed's Mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ's mission was to conquer sin's penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18).

Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet; Christ pronounced (in His statement on many false prophets arising) Mohammed to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matthew 24:11).

Mohammed claimed that there was but one God, Allah; Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).

Islam is geocentric, that is, the whole universe is centered on the Kaaba in the Grand Mosque in Mecca in Arabia, and all Muslims pray facing that direction; Jesus Christ is the center of all Christian worship and fellowship, for He is "in the midst" where his saints meet anywhere on earth. (Matthew 18:20, John 4:22-23).

Mohammed's Tomb: OCCUPIED! Christ's tomb: EMPTY!

Islam must be received, or you can be killed for rejecting it:

The Faith offered by Jesus Christ is for "whosoever will" to receive, and all men are permitted to reject it. (Revelation 22:17, John 3:16).

Those who leave Islam are killed in most Islamic nations; Those who leave the true Church of Jesus Christ are allowed to do so with no revenge.

Now, is a Muslim submitted to Allah and Islam because he loves Allah? NO!

He dare not leave Islam, and he is loyal purely out of fear.

The true Bible believer is loyal to Jesus Christ purely out of love. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. (John 4:19) We love him, because he first loved us.

This concept is 100% alien to Islam -- There is no love in Islam -- Only fear and hate.
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by drbelloim(m): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2007
comparism already done several times dear, read on

http://www.adherents.com/adh_influ.html
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 24, 2007
JESUS: "Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." Luke 23:34. (said while dying on the cross at Calvary after being betrayed and sentenced to die for no legitimate reason).

MUHAMMAD: "May Allah curse the Jews and Christians for they built the places of worship at the graves of the prophets." Bukhari, Vol. 1, #427 [Muhammad had been poisoned years earlier by a Jewish woman whose husband was killed by the Muslims and the poison had slowly worked its effect. He said this while dying in the arms of his wife Aisha].
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2007
JESUS: was born sinless; He lived a sinless life. Jesus asserted his sinlessness.

John 8:46 - "Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth why don't you believe me?" Also note 2 Cor. 5:21, 1 John 3:5, Heb. 4:15

MUHAMMAD: was declared to be a sinner - Sura 40:55 - "Therefore have patience; God's promise is surely true. Implore forgiveness for your sins, and celebrate the praise of your Lord evening and morning."

Sura 48:1,2 - "We gave you a glorious victory so that God may forgive you your past and future sins , "

Muhammad also prayed for forgiveness of his sins, Bukhari volume 9, #482:

", O Allah! Forgive me the sins that I did in the past or will do in the future, and also the sins that I did in secret or in public.

Further, Muhammad even acknowledged harming or cursing people unjustly. From Sahih Muslim, volume 4, "The Book of Virtue and Good Manners, and Joining the Ties of Relationship, chapter MLXXV
Re: Was Jesus Christ Crucified? by drbelloim(m): 1:28am On Mar 24, 2007
its amazing,

SWORD AND FIRE IN NEW TESTAMENT
--------------------------------
[Math. 10:34]
"Do not think that I have come to make peace on earth? I HAVE NOT COME TO BRING
PEACE, BUT A SWORD.
"For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her
mother."[said Jesus]!
[Luk. 12:49]
'I CAME TO CAST FIRE UPON THE EARTH, AND WOULD THAT IT WERE ALREADY KINDLED,
DO YOU THINK THAT I HAVE COME TO GIVE PEACE ON EARTH? NO, I TELL YOU, BUT
RATHER DIVISION; for from henceforth in one house there will be five divided,
three against two, and two against three. They will be divided, father against
son, and son against father, mother against daughter, and daughter against her
mother. [said Jesus]!
[Luk. 19:27]
For these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, BRING THEM
HERE AND SLAY THEM BEFORE ME.
[Luk. 14:26]
If any one comes to me and does not HATE his own father and mother and wife,
and children, and brothers and sisters yes and even his own life: he cannot be
my disciple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Sallah Celebration To All Muslims / ‘my Grass To Grace Story’ – Prophet Joshua Iginla Recounts / Prayer Postures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.