Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,447 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

The Devil Wears Okrika - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Devil Wears Okrika (633097 Views)

The Devil's Love (a Tale Of A Rapist) By John Mfon / A Walk With The Devil (Vol. 1) By Devilpen / The Devil In The Suit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Areros: 3:05am On Sep 03, 2017
tenderblaze:
Awwww luck was really on joy's side. As for d killer, my best bet is Steve cos I doubt if anyone in d village would use d word BITCH (whites r fond of DAT word)which d killer called joy in d cos of d assault.

To u souloh nice piece you've got. keep it u. I dey follow u bk to bk from delayed diagnosis to this one and many more hopefully.

My thoughts exactly...... whites=bitch.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by sKeetz(m): 3:25am On Sep 03, 2017
tenderblaze:
Awwww luck was really on joy's side. As for d killer, my best bet is Steve cos I doubt if anyone in d village would use d word BITCH (whites r fond of DAT word)which d killer called joy in d cos of d assault.

To u souloh nice piece you've got. keep it u. I dey follow u bk to bk from delayed diagnosis to this one and many more hopefully.

Lol

What luck ?!?

Na fiction oo grin
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by khennykhay(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2017
nice one mr souloho, saw the update just now, lemme go bk nd read.
Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by GODSMILEFOREVER: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2017
sKeetz:

It's a story naw

Wetin concern God ?!? shocked
Sorry dear I forgot that it is a story .

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by jupitre(m): 11:40am On Sep 03, 2017
souloho19:

Lol...greetings boss..food is ready pardon the lack of spices tho and the ration wink

Spices kwa?whatever a father gives his child,his child appreciates..Ration ogini??Even if you give us raw,we will thank you..Souloho19,you are mouthed..God bless you sir.. grin
souloho19:

Lol...greetings boss..food is ready pardon the lack of spices tho and the ration wink

Spices kwa?whatever a father gives his child,his child appreciates..Ration ogini??Even if you give us raw,we will thank you..Souloho19,you are mouthed..God bless you sir..

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
jupitre:

Spices kwa?whatever a father gives his child,his child appreciates..Ration ogini??Even if you give us raw,we will thank you..Souloho19,you are mouthed..God bless you sir.. grin

Spices kwa?whatever a father gives his child,his child appreciates..Ration ogini??Even if you give us raw,we will thank you..Souloho19,you are mouthed..God bless you sir..

Lols..thanks boss, u're too much. I'm currently on the road travelling back to ppa(ebonyi)
I'd try and update bro

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Raintaker(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
Now we know d devil.

..... It's De John.

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by rosalieene(f): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
souloho19:

Lols..thanks boss, u're too much. I'm currently on the road travelling back to ppa(ebonyi)
I'd try and update bro
safe trip dear

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Tolezy001(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nicewink
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Erudite202: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
what part of Ebonyi @Soulho? I will personally pay you visit if am convenient Am from Onicha LGA
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by elvisojugo: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
lol
una never reason sey d devil fit be Pa Kenneth grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by GallantEmory: 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
Hmmmmm I smell Evans in the Air
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by GallantEmory: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Raintaker:
Now we know d devil.

..... It's De John.
Abeg explain
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by GallantEmory: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2017
Raintaker:
Now we know d devil.

..... It's De John.
Abeg explain
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Honeydawealth(f): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
Finally,I can comment!! I don know what d problem is dat I couldn't log in wit my previous accnt....

Anyways....... Those of u dat dat didnt believe dat d devil is stevenson... NOW U SHOULD BELIEVE!!! because u all 'heard' abi should I say 'saw' d devil when he was calling Joy a 'bitch'...... Which I believe its d language d foreign people uses in cursing alot.... So I believe SOULOHO! U're doin wonderfully well! Thumbs up!
It's ur girl Oyindawealth, now Honeydawealth.... Peace!

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by GallantEmory: 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2017
elvisojugo:
lol una never reason sey d devil fit be Pa Kenneth grin grin
lol � True talk

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by shotunz(m): 5:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
mr soul..... lemme ask you diz....

Are you really from this planet?�

you are the man bro.....
every single Was a hit� ....back to back...
from delayed diagnosis to the devil wears okrika to the next piece(surely gonna b a hit) ...... more grace...
first tymer tho....

the devil is neither paul nor steve....
i dont think the devil is steve simply because when the devil discovered osi's hideout infront of amara's house steve was definitely inside the house lecturing amara on writing....so how on earth is it possible for him to discover where osi hid himself...

jst a thought tho �....

update for me......

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
I just have to drop a comment. Souloho19,this is terrific,to say the least!
Jagugu88li,have you seen this paddie mi? grin
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by elvisojugo: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
shotunz:
mr soul..... lemme ask you diz....

Are you really from this planet?�

you are the man bro.....
every single Was a hit� ....back to back...
from delayed diagnosis to the devil wears okrika to the next piece(surely gonna b a hit) ...... more grace...
first tymer tho....

the devil is neither paul nor steve....
i dont think the devil is steve simply because when the devil discovered osi's hideout infront of amara's house steve was definitely inside the house lecturing amara on writing....so how on earth is it possible for him to discover where osi hid himself...

jst a thought tho �....

update for me......
Steve could have seen Osi before he went to talk with amara and he possibly just played along

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by kukoyi: 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
If it wasn't Steve, why did he lied that he has never been married, why was he always showing off the good side and no bad side until Osi went to his house, why did he removed the letter from Osi's pocket?

2 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
tenderblaze:

I sight you tenderblaze...tnx for sticking with me
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
rosalieene:

safe trip dear

Tnx dear, I'm just arriving
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by souloho19(m): 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Erudite2028: what part of Ebonyi @Soulho?
I will personally pay you visit if am convenient
Am from Onicha LGA

Bro I stay at ezza south stay blessed bri
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by tenderblaze(f): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
souloho19:

I sight you tenderblaze...tnx for sticking with me
Anytime dear
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by jupitre(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
souloho19:

I'd try and update bro

Journey Mercies bro..We will be waiting patiently for you..God will guide you through..
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by donkelz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
souloho19:

Bro I stay at ezza south stay blessed bri
Are u back? Happy Sunday bro
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Tolezy001(m): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Soul hala me when update wan land o abeg.
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
That the person said 'Bitch' doesn't mean it's Stevenson na

I still think it's the pastor , Bartholomew

>In the beginning, when a meeting was called, He was invited to give the opening prayer , I don't think Steve was in that meeting

The devil got ready for the meeting… he stood in front of the mirror for some seconds whistling as he buttoned his shirt. A part of him was thrilled that he was the cause of the emergency meeting

>There was also an instance where a victim thought the voice of the killer sounded familiar, at least to most of the residents of Amaipe...

Everyone knew and loved Stevenson , His accent, intonation, way of speaking would be different, but I don't think everyone goes to church. Not everyone will know the pastor's voice.

More submissions as I critically study this case.

5 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by SofiaAmrozia(f): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
I no even know who devil be again?

But wait o, am I the only one reminded of Maroon 5 Animals whenever I'm reading? Except the ending obviously.....

1 Like

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by SenatorPope(m): 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2017
I just want to say to you souloho19....

Wehdone sir!!!!
Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by Korinnesta: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
The killer is the man that sells meat at the village market OR Pastor Bartholomew nt steven...

3 Likes

Re: The Devil Wears Okrika by meneski(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
shebi una knw say the devil is the killer that rap*d the girls .

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (84) (Reply)

All In A Circle.....(A crime story) / Deceitful Couple / False Pretenses <1ST POSITION, ROMANCE STORY OF THE YEAR AWARD, 2013>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.