Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him (31395 Views)

Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Aystarz: 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
RB007:
This is why most guys see Nigerian girls as fûçk objects....dem too like "ready made guy" ....Their papa get 30billion for akant Wen im marry their mama? grin

Awon SlayQueen eleribu cheesy

I was at Ikeja City Mall one day like that when wizkid walked by, if you see how all the girls there ran after him....with their phones​ ......grin , And most of them follow guy come shopping mall oh grin

And the truth b say most of them dey fúçk Alhaji from Friday till Sunday for upkeep cheesy , Why dem no go dey shout brokelyn

Brokelyn That has a nice ring to it sha.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Tallysmallz(f): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:
I wish you luck fine girl
Thank you.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by dacovajnr: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

i mean pouting as in turning ur mouth to letter "O" grin
d way u babes dey do am na cheesy
dacovajnr dey pout?
man no dey pout oooo grin
Guys only pout when it has to do with "snail" munching grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Guys only pout when it has to do with "snail" munching grin grin
mah nigga! grin

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Augustap(f): 6:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

i mean pouting as in turning ur mouth to letter "O" grin
d way u babes dey do am na cheesy
dacovajnr dey pout?
man no dey pout oooo grin
Lol...ha lefulefu you've been misled, dacovajnr pouts well
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by DarkMagic(m): 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
ivolt:

grin grin grin
So a driver has no right to call his colleague a driver ?
Or a labourer shouldn't say the "labourer" word ?
Your statement is illogical.

This scenario is illogical...

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by dacovajnr: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Glad you know that..especially when the "snail" tastes great grin
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by iamuye(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
You and the op think women should settle for anything. Since you said "No man is broke", what do we call a "Barrow pusher" that does this job year in and out?. 'cause his life could change at any minute; should I hand around him when I know fully well he has no life?.

But patoranking too was a barrow pusher na undecided undecided
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by poseidon12: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Well said. Sometimes I wonder if there is any difference between a lot of Nigerian ladies and prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by anigbajumo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sarah20A:
believe me they are everywhere

My sister,I never see one...

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by iamuye(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Arccangel:

Really? You need an intelligent answer?? Only broke guys like you would support dis thread. You know why? Because dey are trying trying look for an excuse for their failures. Dont get me wrong. If a guy has potential, and is working towards actualizing his dreams, he isnt broke, he just doesnt have money yet. Being broke goes beyond having money. It also includes having a dream, an ambition or even a plan to reach doz goals. Other dan that, that nigga is BROKE!!! I'd say it any day any time. And no girl deserves to be with anyone like that.
But you knew dat already didn't you? You are just here looking for girls who have no standards or expectations of what kind of man dey want. Easy girls that would support this shallow thread because dey looking for broke ass nigga's approval. A broke ass like yourself.

Now you can get out of my mention, maggot.

You just gave a definition to justify all the nonsense you have been spewing, the word "BROKE" is either the past tense of break or being bankrupt, not having money. Abi which dictionary defines it as all d rubbish you mentioned above??
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by fynex(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
[quote author=Tallysmallz post=58857255]

I'm not excusing any of the sexes. Good pm[/quote

Pointing that out is better because it looked that way! Evening
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Sarah20A(f): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
anigbajumo:

My sister,I never see one...
you are man so I don't expect you to notice it
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by chuksdavid28(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Lol. Well, whatever that means. smiley
it means ur a 'ho....dumb skull
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Augustap(f): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
dacovajnr:
Glad you know that..especially when the "snail" tastes great grin
Snail chopper
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by pryme(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sarah20A:
you are man so I don't expect you to notice it

So you the lady can notice them? I never knew ladies have natural X-ray vision
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Fernandowski(m): 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Blonchilli:

OMG shocked shocked shocked !!! She does not know what's the meaning of thot and she's forming nairaland smart. Leave am bros, na small pikin dey worry am
lolzzzzzzzzzzz

All of them join.... she never answer the questions sef..... how you bro

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by bellair: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

This comment of yours reeks of unintelligence. The fact still remains that guys should tune down on the chase for sexual gratification especially when they are financially handicapped.

I beg to differ on your first sentence. You say you are proudly broke, who should marry you ?, do you think that any man deserves a broke ass liability?

I believe you should work and build yourself so you can attract the right pedigree of men that will value you and you will add value to his life and your marriage.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Alphamale2017(m): 8:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:
Before any body would judge me, let me share a little story. I dumbed my ex boyfriend, because he was broke, few years after, he got back on his feet, made it, and moved on. I almost died, because i actually regret my actions. He had visions , but i was too blind to realize that... I am now a blogger, desperately trying to earn a living, because i realized my mistakes.

Slay queens and slay mama reading this, please learn. Get a life. Apart from our body, what else do we have to offer?.

lol is this true. ?? eyaah God will bless ur hustle too . if u don't succed as a blogger , holla me. I well teach u freelancing
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissCokie(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:

lol is this true. ?? eyaah God will bless ur hustle too . if u don't succed as a blogger , holla me. I well teach u freelancing

Please teach me. I am willing to learn.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by rosalieene(f): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Buharison:

Out of all d foolish people on this section, you are more foolish, so someone that said the truth is looking for husband ryt, meanwhile go and sleep because I know you work at Allen avenue in the night

And you are the dumbest and most senseless person I have seen on this forum.
asshole and scumbag, you are looking for who to pour your frustration on as a broke nigga,go and jump into the lagoon. Your existence on earth is meaningless.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Alphamale2017(m): 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sarah20A:
They are two types of broke guys (1)the one that has a goal and he's working towards it .this are the ones that might be broke today but have all it takes to be successful tomorrow. (2) this set of broke guys are the ones that keep saying baby I will make a hit very soon, they very delusional and they always have the illusion of not working before getting money e.g the slay guys.so which one is she talking about undecided

you are absolutely correct
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissRaine69:

Someone needs to explain to me what exactly will they be slaying? Degrees, Business merges, success at what? Selfies and IG?
some of those ladies who upload sultry pics on instagram and facebook engage in internet prostitution.they get contacts frm moneybags who might take a liking to wat he sees.thats the slaying he was talking about cheesy
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Alphamale2017(m): 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

Please teach me. I am willing to learn.
seems u are new here . we will meet in many more threads . what's ur blog URL. ?? let me examine ur site . I was a blogger before I switched to freelancing . now I am also a Vlogger
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nma27:
*Yawns* This broke issue is getting dry. Some ladies are using the topic self to show how nice they can b in order to attract PMS... Una hustle go pay off o.
My dear u nail it! exactly my thought.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissCokie(f): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
Alphamale2017:

seems u are new here . we will meet in many more threads . what's ur blog URL. ?? let me examine ur site . I was a blogger before I switched to freelancing . now I am also a Vlogger

I blog on Instagram @misscokie . Thank you.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Alphamale2017(m): 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

I blog on Instagram @misscokie . Thank you.
ok I will find u on IG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissRaine69(f): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

some of those ladies who upload sultry pics on instagram and facebook engage in internet prostitution.they get contacts frm moneybags who might take a liking to wat he sees.thats the slaying he was talking about cheesy
So in a nutshell
They ultimately get slayed
In the end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sarah20A:
slay guys are those guys who are lazy, they are this kind of men who loves packaging, they love collecting from women, they are coated with jealousy they live hand to hand,they always have stories to tell women so they can gain pity , they have the same characters with slay queens they are even worst than slay queens embarassed
una don coin new word...
hmm slayguys cheesy
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

he does a different type of pouting grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Augustap(f): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
lefulefu:

he does a different type of pouting grin grin grin grin grin
Which one grin
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2017
Augustap:

Which one grin
snail carpet pouting grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Do I Know My Fianceé's Ring Size Without Her Notice / Response To: "I Love You"? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.