Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him (31425 Views)

Do Not Judge Her By Her Past. / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / The Lebanese Who Called A Nigerian Lady A 'Monkey' Shares His Own Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by maklelemakukula(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
Mtcheeeew.

don't get it twisted. I still love diicks. very much, even.grin
i want to meet u lady...im chauvinistic in bed...I want to dominate you please...only in bed of course
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissCokie(f): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Where is this 'misscokie' pls?

Present sir . Reading comments .
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
Mtcheeeew.

don't get it twisted. I still love diicks. very much, even.grin
seriously? then something might intrest you..check ur pm and be positive
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Mirandah(f): 12:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
maklelemakukula:

i want to meet u lady...im chauvinistic in bed...I want to dominate you please...only in bed of course
Lol grin

I loathe Chauvinists.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by ivolt: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
DarkMagic:
I keep saying this...
No girl has the right to call a guy broke if herself is broke..
Y do we see guys as d only ones dat can b broke

grin grin grin
So a driver has no right to call his colleague a driver ?
Or a labourer shouldn't say the "labourer" word ?
Your statement is illogical.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Mirandah(f): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Randyhot:
seriously? then something might intrest you..check ur pm and be positive
Sleep jare
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by PrickGetSize(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

This comment of yours reeks of unintelligence. The fact still remains that guys should tune down on the chase for sexual gratification especially when they are financially handicapped.
If you don't spread your legs and open your toto nobody would fvck you.

Learn how to keep your legs together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Koolking(m): 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

This comment of yours reeks of unintelligence. The fact still remains that guys should tune down on the chase for sexual gratification especially when they are financially handicapped.

Is sexual satisfaction meant to be traded (exchanged with money)? If that is your ideology, then have a price tag and make it known. Guys who can afford you would cash in, those who can not will steer clear.

Even bootycall has terms and conditions. Define your trade

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Hold on. When you have sex, is it only the guy that enjoys it or both of you? I don't understand.

2 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
Sleep jare
be positive..love life and dream big..you wouldn't tell where your next meal ticket would be coming from

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by ivolt: 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
marvin902:

mama i salute you for these wise words.. smiley smiley smiley
because of girls like these my bro has become stingy to girls due to past experience,he would rather spend 200k on hes guys than spend 5kobo on girls now..
before he started spending on hes current gf na war.. grin grin
well thank God the chick is independent

What is wrong if your bro refused to spend on girls ?
Is there a law that states that a guy must spend on a girl ?

Later you will complete that women wants only money when
it is you who feel bad for not giving them.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by bentuzene(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
Your attention seeking is real. Truth be told and whether you accept it or not. There are broke people everywhere and we all know that being broke is temporal but it's only temporal to those who found their situation uncomfortable, got working and with perseverance their brokenness changed to what we could call "living a comfortable life" if not "Rich". There are broke, unambitious, lazy guys out there that certain calibre of ladies shouldn't associate themselves with. Call a spade a spade and stop the emotional blackmail on your fellow gender, that's if you're what you claim.

Women should strive to get the life they desire with or without a man and when you're there, your kind of man would find you.

You just supported her point Ma, so don't talk her down by bringing her to shame all guys out there for being broke.
What she said was wise now let's leave it at that and give her credit for it.

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Amarabae(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
vingeophysicist:
i don see my role model for these thread
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Park01: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
NairalandCS:
#TeamSugarMummy grin
grin grin
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

I was about to utter something before I glanced at your profile pics, then I'm propelled to say "Beauty without brain" only.

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by MissCokie(f): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Before any body would judge me, let me share a little story. I dumbed my ex boyfriend, because he was broke, few years after, he got back on his feet, made it, and moved on. I almost died, because i actually regret my actions. He had visions , but i was too blind to realize that... I am now a blogger, desperately trying to earn a living, because i realized my mistakes.

Slay queens and slay mama reading this, please learn. Get a life. Apart from our body, what else do we have to offer?.

7 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by UbChapter(m): 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:
Broke guys should be ashamed of themselve. If you are broke, you shoudnt be thinking of women at that point of your life.

Proudly broke girl..

Proudly broke girl? Kwontinue ooo.
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Park01: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
you're spamming this thread!

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by maklelemakukula(m): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
Lol grin

I loathe Chauvinists.
well you've not met me(solely bed chauvinist). I'll take one for the team
bet U'd have a different view of chauvinists wink
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Mirandah(f): 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
Randyhot:
be positive..love life and dream big..you wouldn't tell where your next meal ticket would be coming from
i provide my meal ticket smiley

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Park01: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

Slay queens and slay mama reading this, please learn. Get a life. Apart from our body, what else do we have to offer?.
shocked shocked shocked

how about you, do you offer separate thing apart from the above-mentioned?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Torylanez(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:
Broke guys should be ashamed of themselve. If you are broke, you shoudnt be thinking of women at that point of your life.

Proudly broke girl..

same way ladies should not expect a robotic money maker that will squander money on her lazy ass while all she got to offer are her Labia minora and Labia majora

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
bentuzene:

You just supported her point Ma, so don't talk her down by bringing her to shame all guys out there for being broke.
What she said was wise now let's leave it at that and give her credit for it.
Her point was "No man is broke". Who told her that?. That I'm a lady does that mean I should mingle with anything in trousers 'cause no man is broke?. That she supports mediocrity I don't. Some broke guys actually have nothing to offer some ladies, such guys should be avoided 'cause they'll be your downfall.

3 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Mirandah:
i provide my meal ticket smiley
relax..i know u can provide for urself..but u can't get emotional satisfaction being just you..you have to reach out
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by nairaman66(m): 12:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

So women are only object for sexual gratification? How can a sane person like you who strive for equal rights between a man and a woman say this load of gibberish? The world is really coming to an end...
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by ivolt: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:

We girls should be ashamed of ourselves. We totally lost our dignity. So because he is broke, he has no right to derive pleasure? , please you also don't deserve pleasure if you would end up being a liability to him.

The dignity of a woman does not depend on her ability to pleasure a man in bed,
it is unfortunate that you have been fooled to believe such nonsense probably
because you think getting men's approval is the pinnacle of a woman's achievements.

Don't you find it weird that you expect women not to have any expectations
regarding men and should accept anyone that comes their way ?

A man who wants no liability should stay away from such and a woman
who don't want broke ass niggas should be allowed to make her choice in peace.

It is none of your business what a woman choose to do with her life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by PrickGetSize(m): 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
Maxcollins042:

So sexual gratification is now realized via financial buoyancy?

You would throw your legs apart for me once my financial muscles are strong?

Are you are tramp?

#Pathetic
She thought she was being smart but she has indirectly referred to all women as prostitutes with that comment.

5 Likes

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 26, 2017
MissCokie:
Before any body would judge me, let me share a little story. I dumbed my ex boyfriend, because he was broke, few years after, he got back on his feet, made it, and moved on. I almost died, because i actually regret my actions. He had visions , but i was too blind to realize that... I am now a blogger, desperately trying to earn a living, because i realized my mistakes.

You were offering your legs 'cause you had nothing to offer, it doesn't mean other ladies have nothing to offer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by lovethchioma(f): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
If you're broke ... You're broke. There's no sugarcoating it. If you're successful, you're successful. Nobody says a broke guy can't be succesful tomorrow if he works hard at it.

My point is if you're broke,.. You're broke. Irrespective of the gender. But come to think of it why should a man who can't comfortably take care of his needs chase girls up and down ? Don't you have priorities ?
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by ladi990: 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Cos someone is poor means he can't love someone? You are raving mad
Then you implying your is stupid for marry your poor Dad cos if your parents were rich such thoughts about broke ass won't come to your head
I'm sure you from the slum & no legit ready made guy will come close to you cos you not in the same class. lipsrsealed
Tallysmallz:

Proudly broke girl..
Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by zubydave(m): 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
maklelemakukula:

broke guy spotted
I just liked your comment because it kinda made my day. You know when someone thinks of you in a certain way ironically, that makes you feel good.
I don't don't consider myself broke-still a hustling man aiming for the top.

1 Like

Re: No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tallysmallz:

Proudly broke girl..
I would have said something but you look exactly the way you think change your dp. ....... your brokenness is out of the way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Response To: "I Love You"? / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom Girls No Longer Wear Panties (pictures) / Nairalanders Pre Wedding Pix For 26/11/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.