Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do (2887 Views)

Today Is My Last Day On Earth / This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me / If Today Is Your Birthday Or You Are born In November Lets Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'm feeling emotional tonight and have to ask if today is your last day in Earth what would you spend your time doing.
I'll spend mine with my family they're the people i love the most and I'll spend my last moments telling them that then I'll totally freak out(OMG I'm dying.
What of you?
Quick advice no haters.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Earthquake1: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'll delete my browser history. wink

1 Like

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Temidayo9(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
I'm feeling emotional tonight and have to ask if today is your last day in Earth what would you spend your time doing.
I'll spend mine with my family they're the people i love the most and I'll spend my last moments telling them that then I'll totally freak out(OMG I'm dying.
What of you?
Quick advice no haters.

Hmmn. Only seek for forgiveness of my sins and grace to entre heaven. Life is vanity

1 Like

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by falconey(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
I will go to church, pray and ask for forgiveness as i breath my last.

1 Like

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by OGsteven(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Repent and stay with my loved ones...

1 Like

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Ilajeboy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earthquake1:
grin
Earthquake1:

1 Like

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Victornezzar: 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
I will ask God 2 give me more years
someone in d bible did it
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Evablizin(f): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Make my ways right
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Repent? I have plenty to repent from o, but..........I think I would probably do my last laundry, clean up my room (of all incriminating items), and stuff my face with whatever decadent food I'd be craving.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by SINZ: 10:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'll die at 81 so....
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by originals1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nothing much...
I will just kuku kill myself
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
SINZ:
I'll die at 81 so....

smiley

Are you sure that request has been approved yet? They're very busy up there.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
What of you?
Quick advice no haters.

Never given this question a serious thought before.

But are you alright virgindiva ?

I'll spend mine with the ones i love dearly
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by flexyfit(f): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pls hold on...lemme think... undecided
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
ScotFree:

Never given this question a serious thought before.

But are you alright virgindiva ?

I'll spend mine with the ones i love dearly
Yeah but thanks. I tend to meditate on life alot. Hope to be a better person
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Divay22(f): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earthquake1:
Ehn exhibit go done full there o shocked shocked shocked
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
I will ask God 2 give me more years
someone in d bible did it
2years to do what?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Earthquake1: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
shocked
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Earthquake1: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Divay22:

Ehn exhibit go done full there o shocked shocked shocked

I no bad like dat abeg. grin
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
originals1:
Nothing much...
I will just kuku kill myself
Dear dont you can spend you're last day with me
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Yeah but thanks. I tend to meditate on life alot. Hope to be a better person

Good thing. Best wishes
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Bamidele539: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
What of you?
Quick advice no haters.
i will surely spend half of the time left with my immediate family and the left half with 'virgindiva' so as to know what type of person 'virgindiva' is....then anytin can happen afterwards!
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Victornezzar: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
2years to do what?
Read again
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Repent? I have plenty to repent from o, but..........I think I would probably do my last laundry, clean up my room (of all incriminating items), and stuff my face with whatever decadent food I'd be craving.
What of your family.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
i will surely spend half of the time left with my immediate family and the left half with 'virgindiva' so as to know what type of person 'virgindiva' is....then anytin can happen afterwards!
Thanks dear. I'll gradly do the same. And we can end our lives together praying
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by SINZ: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

smiley

Are you sure that request has been approved yet? They're very busy up there.

LOL, the receipt for my soul has long been signed and stamped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by originals1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Dear dont you can spend you're last day with me
hmmm with you!!!grin
what would we be doing?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Bamidele539: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Thanks dear. I'll gradly do the same. And we can end our lives together praying
what will be the tone of the prayer?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Spend it with the girl I love. We'd just cuddle and talk.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earthquake1:
What's in your history
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Earthquake1: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
What's in your history

Ancient secrets on the origin of the Greek fire. grin
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
originals1:
hmmm with you!!!grin
what would we be doing?
Praying.You me and Bamidele539

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant What Should I Do? / Blac Chyna Flaunts Her Bare Butt As She Joins Amber Rose’s Slut Walk / Dear Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Lick Whip Cream Off His Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.