Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do (2912 Views)

Today Is My Last Day On Earth / This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me / If Today Is Your Birthday Or You Are born In November Lets Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by originals1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Reading. I have a dozen books at home. It will be nice to read them with someone.
hmmmgrin nice idea...i love reading too
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
originals1:
hmmmgrin nice idea...i love reading too
What type of books do you like
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Bamidele539: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Truth mostly romance. I love Sidney Sheldon's books the most. Then philosophical & adventure ones. Books create another world for me. What of you?
as for me Music and good movies makes me happy always...
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
as for me Music and good movies makes me happy always...
Music is life. World would be dull without it. Good movies make my day. I'm into romance tragedies.Is that weird.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by aragonchuks(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
I will fly straight to japan ..
Bleep a hot asian girl ..then maybe my mission is complete on earth
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
Augustap:

Lefulefu, dacovajnr dis guy wants to bribe Baba o.
Lol. Baba doesn't take bribes
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Bamidele539: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Music is life. World would be dull without it. Good movies make my day. I'm into romance tragedies.Is that weird.
not really weird; whats your name?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Augustap(f): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Lol. Baba doesn't take bribes
Hahahahahaha...Pastor Victornezzar you don hear am
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Augustap(f): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:

omo no be bribe ooo
Am asking ooo
Ask nd ye shall receive
Eziokwu
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
not really weird; whats your name?
Can't tell. Starts with a T.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
GOTOlodo:
Spend it with the girl I love. We'd just cuddle and talk.
And after that you just die and leave her.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Augustap(f): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Its fine sweetheart. I'm just thinking.
Ok dearie. Take care of your self
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Augustap:

Ok dearie. Take care of your self
I will. Night
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
If today were my last day... I would definitely spend it with my family..
I would tell them how honoured I am to be a part of them.
That if I'm to come back in another life, there's no family I would rather be but them.
Family goes beyond blood connotation or having same genes.
It's loyalty. It's Always and forever.

1 Like

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 28, 2017
VirginDiva:
I'm feeling emotional tonight and have to ask if today is your last day in Earth what would you spend your time doing.
I'll spend mine with my family they're the people i love the most and I'll spend my last moments telling them that then I'll totally freak out(OMG I'm dying.
What of you?
Quick advice no haters.

VirginDiva this is a very THOUGHT PROVOKING thread which essence i understood very long ago. And this is how it really goes "IF TODAY IS MY LAST DAY ON EARTH WILL I REPEAT WHAT I DID YESTERDAY". If anyone has to start doing something differently all because its their last day on Earth. The TRUTH is that they have infact been living a DEAD LIFE all the while outside the REALITY, called DEATH, the inevitable. Hence, a FALSE LIFE. So, my answer to your question: If today is my last day on earth, it makes no difference to me. There is nothing extraordinary about it being the last, for i have always lived my life as if its my last since when i understood that death has this attribute of being unforeseen. Can come and take me away when i least expect it, any day, at any time, THIS IS THE REALITY. Hence i am always prepared by SINCERELY being ME not living a life to please the world but be at peace with it. Hence my last day will be no different but PEACE as has been my goal a day before, will still be an unchanging goal on that last day, to live in PEACE, die in PEACE, rest in PEACE. All routine remains intact, a PERFECT WAY of life called PEACE .
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by MissRaine69(f): 12:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
I will ask God 2 give me more years
someone in d bible did it
Best response
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by MissRaine69(f): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2017
Do everything and anything that was deemed taboo, illegal or frowned upon. I will then most definitely wait to rest in peace cause I will be dead a long time.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:
I will ask God 2 give me more years someone in d bible did it

Is that someone in d bible still alive today? How many years is more years?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Victornezzar: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Is that someone in d bible still alive today? How many years is more years?
haba
understand na
2 prolong my days here on earth
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Victornezzar: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:

Best response
tanx dear
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2017
IamZod:
And after that you just die and leave her.
Yes. When we die, don't we leave everything and everyone we know?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2017
WORDWORLD:

VirginDiva this is a very THOUGHT PROVOKING thread which essence i understood very long ago. And this is how it really goes "IF TODAY IS MY LAST DAY ON EARTH WILL I REPEAT WHAT I DID YESTERDAY". If anyone has to start doing something differently all because its their last day on Earth. The TRUTH is that they have infact been living a DEAD LIFE all the while outside the REALITY, called DEATH, the inevitable. Hence, a FALSE LIFE. So, my answer to your question: If today is my last day on earth, it makes no difference to me. There is nothing extraordinary about it being the last, for i have always lived my life as if its my last since when i understood that death has this attribute of being unforeseen. Can come and take me away when i least expect it, any day, at any time, THIS IS THE REALITY. Hence i am always prepared by SINCERELY being ME not living a life to please the world but be at peace with it. Hence my last day will be no different but PEACE as has been my goal a day before, will still be an unchanging goal on that last day, to live in PEACE, die in PEACE, rest in PEACE. All routine remains intact, a PERFECT WAY of life called PEACE .
True but they are things you gave been taking for granted. You might learn now to appreciate it.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2017
I will simply pray, thank God for my life on earth, drink my favorite wine chilled, waiting patiently as I watch my favorite TV programs.

2 Likes

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by SmellingAnus(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Nice question that just got me emotional.... Well, I will spend mine with my mother... In the words of Tu Pac.... "ain't no woman alive that can take mama's place"...
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
MissRaine69:
Do everything and anything that was deemed taboo, illegal or frowned upon. I will then most definitely wait to rest in peace cause I will be dead a long time.
You won't pray
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 28, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Nice question that just got me emotional.... Well, I will spend mine with my mother... In the words of Tu Pac.... "ain't no woman alive that can take mama's place"...
Just blew you a kiss. No one like mum
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by MissRaine69(f): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
VirginDiva:
You won't pray
I made my peace with my maker long before my last day on earth.
Praying and asking for forgiveness last minute is no different to a bribe. You are thinking of yourself here and trying to see if this could save you from pergatory. If that's what you believe in. That is being conceited is it not?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by SmellingAnus(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
VirginDiva:
Just blew you a kiss. No one like mum
cool cool cool
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by dacovajnr: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Augustap:

just 2 more yr?? undecided When you can ask for additional 60yrs to eat "snails" and worship booty undecided

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by GoldenSpine24(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
Deep. Really deep.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
Augustap:

u mind am grin grin
hawa u? cheesy
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by chingle5(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2017
ME I TRUST MYSEF, 23 HOURS MARATHON SEX WITH ANYTHING DAT WEAR SKIRT THEN USE THE REMAINING TO REPENT grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife Black & Blue For Refusing Him Sex On Daily Basis (photos / Gross Anatomy / Definition Of A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.