Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do (2908 Views)

Today Is My Last Day On Earth / This Is To My Fiancé Who Felt Today Was The Best Day To Break Up With Me / If Today Is Your Birthday Or You Are born In November Lets Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earthquake1:

Ancient secrets on the origin of the Greek fire. grin
Scary. Delete them and I'll let you join me pray.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by originals1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Praying.You me and Bamidele539
praying for forgiveness
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
what will be the tone of the prayer?
Filled with Passion. wink
To Christ
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Bamidele539: 10:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
originals1:
praying for forgiveness
what type/nature of sin have we commited?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by originals1(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
I dunno oh
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2017
originals1:
praying for forgiveness
What else dear?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Bamidele539: 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Filled with Passion. wink To Christ
are you a JW?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
are you a JW?
Why did you ask?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
are you a JW?
Jew? Why did you ask?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Augustap(f): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Earthquake1:
I'll delete my browser history. wink
Baddo...hope you don't stay in ikorodu and also have friends from there that can check ur phone grin
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Augustap(f): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
I will ask God 2 give me more years
someone in d bible did it
Lefulefu, dacovajnr dis guy wants to bribe Baba o.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by originals1(m): 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
What else dear?
i have already asked God for forgiveness and i know e has forgiven megrin
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
Temidayo9:

Hmmn. Only seek for forgiveness of my sins and grace to entre heaven. Life is vanity
You won't feel sad.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by iPrevail(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'll listen to really good music.. Probably some oldies/classics, and hope I hear them resonate on the other side.

1 Like

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Blackhawk01: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
Get a room filled with my family and loved ones, dance, sing, argue, laugh, share crazie memories, snap pictures and finally, say some words to God. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
originals1:
i have already asked God for forgiveness and i know e has forgiven megrin
Good. Since we won't spend our time praying we could do other things like…
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Augustap(f): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
I'm feeling emotional tonight and have to ask if today is your last day in Earth what would you spend your time doing.
I'll spend mine with my family they're the people i love the most and I'll spend my last moments telling them that then I'll totally freak out(OMG I'm dying.
What of you?
Quick advice no haters.
VirginDiva hope everything's fine dear?
Well spending it with my family and repenting will do
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Get a room filled with my family and loved ones, dance, sing, argue, laugh, share crazie memories, snap pictures and finally, say some words to God. kiss kiss
I really wanna cry.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
What of your family.

They're great, thanks.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Augustap:

Its fine sweetheart. I'm just thinking.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Bamidele539: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Why did you ask?
never mind!
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
Oh God
I will spend all the little change in my account
Destroy all my electronics grin
Have fun with some ladies
Play football with my friends
Pour hot water or acid on the faces of my enemies so they don't have the joy of watching me die angry
Finally, go to church in the evening to pray for forgiveness
sad

1 Like

Augustap:

It fine sweetheart. I'm just thinking.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by originals1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Good. Since we won't spend our time praying we could do other things like…
other things like?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
never mind!

Come on.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Blackhawk01: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
I really wanna cry.

Writing that brought memories, few drop of tears were unavoidable. smiley embarassed smiley

1 Like

Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
originals1:
other things like?
Reading. I have a dozen books at home. It will be nice to read them with someone.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Victornezzar: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Augustap:

Lefulefu, dacovajnr dis guy wants to bribe Baba o.
omo no be bribe ooo
Am asking ooo
Ask nd ye shall receive
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Augustap(f): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Awww! Really emotional. Its a nice way to die. Btw, i wud say some words to God first in case the death has no chill grin
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Bamidele539: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
VirginDiva:
Reading. I have a dozen books at home. It will be nice to read them with someone.
what type of books are you into?
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Writing that brought memories, few drop of tears were unavoidable. smiley embarassed smiley
Now I'm crying. Don't wait till you're dying get a date and do just that.
Re: If Today Was Your Last Day…what Will You Do by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
Bamidele539:
what type of books are you into?
Truth mostly romance. I love Sidney Sheldon's books the most. Then philosophical & adventure ones. Books create another world for me. What of you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Controversial Photos Of Ladies Dressed As Sexy Catholic Nuns For Hallowe / Toilet Habits For Ladies / I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.