Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths (5431 Views)

A Lady Was Caught Sucking Her Man Penis While Drinking Beer With His Friend / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour / This Lady Was Dumped On Her Honeymoon After Hubby Saw Her Without Make-up (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by ChuksEpells: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2017
For me I go fail oooo....

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by madridguy(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2017
Some lady can make person cum for body tongue
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by DarkMagic(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by teehamzat(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
I would never have sucked in mathematics undecided

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by falconey(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2017
Get behind me hoe!
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by carammel(f): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2017
Why would a teacher dress like this in the first place?

6 Likes

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Shelloween(m): 9:11am On Jul 28, 2017
carammel:
Wow would a teacher dress like this in the first place?
to make maths less boring.

7 Likes

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2017
Let me hold my comment lipsrsealed
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by SmellingAnus(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2017
At least I would never have missed maths class the way I did in secondary school grin

3 Likes

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by yungbillionaire(m): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
my dear op tho this one dey too much sha but this type of encouragement is needed sometimes for motivation-to-study..

I know it might sound crazy but for people like us back den that is what it was...

I remember when we had dis physical education teacher and boy was she physical fit to educate us....

me and my guys were drooling over dis petite young mama...puberty been wan kill person..but the funny thing is, her class was the one we paid the most attention, tried to score the highest just to get noticed and sure me I did a good job on that..so tay our class girls begin jealous the poor woman...but the thing be say if I tell u d class I dey, when I do dis thing una suppose flog me well well..

lemme stop here...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by 234GT(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
She must wear long flowing hijab to class all the time.
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by yungbillionaire(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
dis woman go dey teach both me and my JT go dey pay attention...

na we dey like after class explanation pass, just to have an alone-time to admire her.
yet the poor lady go think say na because we too serious pass..my dear I thank God for saving my soul...things wet person do for school.

3 Likes

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Cypmeni(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2017
I for no hate maths as I do now
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2017
She'd easily know i'm into her.. I don't know how to hide these sorts of feeling.. I'd always be looking at that my POE (point of interest).
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by PenisCaP: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2017
I will keep my seat at the front...
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2017
i had a CRK(christian religious knowledge) teacher like this in secondary school when i was in jss1 cheesy.omo she get curves ehn cheesy.na so when she siddon for d front desk dey lecture us about Abraham or about apostle paul we guys go just dey admire her fresh smooth laps as the short skirt push up.even as we small we dey catch feelings.CRK days was fun sha cheesy.

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Blackhawk01: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Chaiiii! Mrs Olateru had a more massive backside and her hips? Lordy lord! My biology was terrible until a new teacher came around, her shape was my dream and distraction. lipsrsealed cheesy

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by sauceEEP(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
madridguy:
Some lady can make person cum for body tongue
grin
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Sleyanya1(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2017
Lol... It'll make the maths more spiritual and difficult.

Especially when she'll say Look up now! for those that don't understand.

grin grin Wetin person wan look?

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by blingxx(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:
i had a CRK(christian religious knowledge) teacher like this in secondary school when i was in jss1 cheesy.omo she get curves ehn cheesy.na so when she siddon for d front desk dey lecture us about Abraham or about apostle paul we guys go just dey admire her fresh smooth laps as the short skirt push up.even as we small we dey catch feelings.CRK days was fun sha cheesy.

i can relate ..even non christian students go follow join that class grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 28, 2017
blingxx:

i can relate ..even non christian students go follow join that class grin
yowa grin

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Victornezzar: 11:11am On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:
nice 1
so dis is wer u learnt ow 2 love dem ukwus from ahbi
Apostle suleyanch must hear dis
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2017
no school in their right mind would even allow a teacher to dress like this nor should they.

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

nice 1
so dis is wer u learnt ow 2 love dem ukwus from ahbi
Apostle suleyanch must hear dis
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by tchino26(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
I'll love ❤ her to be my Biology Mistress...
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by agrovick(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Iskaba iskelebete
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by femi4: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
She can't be a Mathematics teacher.

Female Mathematics teachers ain't sexy at all

She's probably teaching English or Biology

2 Likes

Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Brightoo1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Sleyanya1:
Lol... It'll make the maths more spiritual and difficult.

Especially when she'll say Look up now! for those that don't understand.

grin grin Wetin person wan look?
lolzzzz
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by muller101(m): 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Ladies like this doesn't understand even 1plus 1 in mathematics
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by redarrr(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
I have to take extra lessons on maths wink cheesy grin
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
lefulefu:
jss1!! shocked ur lyf z in shambles angry
Re: If This Lady Was Your Maths Teacher Will You Understand Maths by burner44(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2017
Y not i will take her as my home teacher she will teach me in my room na and i use to understand anythin i do in my room

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Has Refuses To Have Sex With Me For 6 Months Now - What Should I Do? / She Is 45 And I Am 36, Is It Advisable To Settle Down With Her ? Advise Needed. / Man Uses Durex Condom To Recreate Marvel's Shang Chi "Ten Fiery Rings" Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.