Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (96743 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
dailyguide:
Ummnn...so many people I must say are in this kind of situation right now. Should I narrow down the cause of this whole scenario to the husbands need for a child or should I say it is an act of unfaithfulness and inner covetousness.

There are so many families going through hell today and this infidelity is just a part of it. The man was just not alright because there is nothing devine about it as God is not an author of confusion.

Not even devine plan with women of different families. That's crazy.

You can read this short article on How To Resolve Family Issues and Bring Back Happiness »

www.dailyguide.com.ng/2017/07/how-to-resolve-family-issues-and-bring.html?m=1
You're absolutely correct. The man wasn't patient enough but how come he got his sister in-law pregnant yet his wife couldn't take in despite the fact that she's medically OK?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Fourwinds: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Sister in law not biologically link so wt is the taboo.. undecided
Morally wrong is more like it ...

At the end of the day ... my anger wont even be with the useless husband! His purnishment would be grave but your SISTER ! Your blood too open leg .. lie lie and no be rape ..
wow if family can do that then world done they end gradually ...
what.!! this happened in a hot afternoon.....look at this

It started precisely on February 17,
this year. That afternoon, when my
sister had gone to work and her
husband came home from his shop
to pick up some items. I was
sleeping in the sitting room, and
because I was not expecting any of
them to return home soon, I didn’t
put on pants and my chest was
open; in fact I was Unclad because I
was feeling hot. I suddenly slept off,
but forgot to lock the entrance door
and Joe came in une

damn.....
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by 9jatatafo(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bros Joe saw cool kpekus and titties opened and he lost control as kanji ministered to him to do the needful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by waladis(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
CHIZZYCHEALSEA:
it only takes d grace of God 2 keep a man in nigeria.i always advise ladies not to make to much shakara.

Gba síbiẹ - On point �
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by tchituz(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kai.. pipl believe this story... na wa..
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
wich one be church no fit me? grin grin i no be devil's brother o! grin no be me kill jesus christ o!
for the fact that u don't go to church doesn't mean u are bad or is a bad habite,but what more important is u live a trusted life and be truthful,
For many year's now my father barely go to church but he believ his church himself,and it lay's in his heart,and I believ that,sometimes I get pissed of on the kind of lies that missed up with truth in churches,even pastors and priest...if I had gone to the seminary school,I bet you I wouldn't have much congregationgrin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Mac2016(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
People should learn from this... Stop allowing family and friends to get intimate with ur home
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by olatunyemi(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
favourmic:
It started precisely on February 17, this year. That afternoon, when my sister had gone to work and her husband came home from his shop to pick up some items. I was sleeping in the sitting room, and because I was not expecting any of them to return home soon, I didn’t put on pants and my chest was open; in fact I was Unclad because I was feeling hot. I suddenly slept off, but forgot to lock the entrance door and Joe came in une

I can understand how crazy the man enter her...... By the way according to Muslim traditional he is entitled to marry as many as he want
yes is allowed but not from sister of the same parent
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Cogent:

Women are not as bad as men. Maybe your religion teaches you that women will be more in hell fire thats why you said that but the truth is that women are not the ones that make up majority of criminals and killers in prison.
Men are not bad either. There are still some good men same with women.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
you go cut lala! mouth? you don enter trouble be dat! grin
I see u like ladies with sharp mouth..

Her type can make a man go crazy angrily u know what I mean..

Which the pastor was seeing thisgrin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
teddywhiz:
FOOL Your father is scum idiot
There's no use calling her fool because it's possible she had experienced heart breaks.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by northvietnam(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Praktikals:
maid

thanks joooor....

made.... kinda make something..

maid.... the one that Abraham impregnated baaa....?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
dominique:
Good thing the wife has zeroed her mind and has decided to move on. No point in fighting to remain with such a scumbag. Foolish man with low sperm count thinking he has impregnated someone, he's in for a shock
Yes what the man did was bad but have you for once thought why his sister in-law was pregnant whereas his wife remained childless despite passing medical test?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
Na soo! tongue
yes ooo,hahahagrin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by waladis(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:
Sister in law not biologically link so wt is the taboo.. undecided
Morally wrong is more like it ...

At the end of the day ... my anger wont even be with the useless husband! His purnishment would be grave but your SISTER ! Your blood too open leg .. lie lie and no be rape ..
wow if family can do that then world done they end gradually ...

Yes o the husband is useless and the betrayer here is the blood sister that she has known all her life
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
you go cut lala! mouth? you don enter trouble be dat! grin
are u seeing what am seeing,someone dropped his contact at my mention,I wonder what he thinksshocked
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
I see u like ladies with sharp mouth..

Her type can make a man go crazy angrily u know what I mean..

Which the pastor was seeing thisgrin
No! lala is westernised as in Oyibo lifestyle that's why me and her get on, people with oyibo mind are easy to get on with, that's all!
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
are u seeing what am seeing,someone dropped his contact at my mention,I wonder what he thinksshocked
No i didn't see anything o!
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Visenya(f): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Remember..... how you get them is how you loose them. Winter is coming for both of them.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
No! lala is westernised as in Oyibo lifestyle that's why me and her get on, people with oyibo mind are easy to get on with, that's all!
eh eh if u say so,I believ you...grin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
if I tell u how she use to fight me ehgrin well all thesame since u say so,I believ u
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
aolawale025:
The husband and wife should settle. Collect the baby after the sis deliver and settle her. Let them raise the child as their own. That baby can even help the lady to also get her own
Correct but what would be your response if the man's wife cheated on him with his brother? Would you advice the man to accept her and the child or you would condemn her?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
No i didn't see anything o!
hmmm well no problem,sha his thinking am based outside the country,so he was saying anytime am around I should call him,that his got good girls for megrin u can imagine this
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ebby9z(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
waladis:

As if it's so easy to find a responsible man in Nigeria.!!!
Nothing good comes easy. You just have to look beyond your nose. There are more than enough good men in Nigeria.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by immortal145: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
talk about ENEMY WITHIN...dats wot dat yeye sister-in-law is...but the truth is that she will surely reap in hundred folds...

let the wife jst be patient, her husband will soon come back 2 his senses...

except she has already made up her mind about her husband...

sad
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
correct! gyal! your head dey there! na soo! pastor dey drive Range Rover! church members dey use leg waka or enter bus. i think it's time me and you open our own church business tongue we share the offering 50-50 I do the brainwashing ( preaching, healings and miracles) and you collect the offerings, thites and donations grin church business is booming nowadays o!

yes! the sister inlaw prays and fasts every midnight grin infact she believes it's a miracle and blessing from God she got preggas for her sister's husband
chai,I fear u ooogrin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by mamawin(f): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Sister in law is not a blood relative, so technically it's not a taboo.
Seriously? It means you see nothing bad in what they did. Marriage to the elder sister, made her his sister, too. It's more or less incest, in my own opinion.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by mamawin(f): 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
mikky4764:
The younger sister is in for a very big shock, she no no say table dey turn.
My sister, e just pain me say we no fit see the season 2, leave am. Shebi 'Joe said she should not worry..?'
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Praktikals(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
northvietnam:

thanks joooor....

made.... kinda make something..

maid.... the one that Abraham impregnated baaa....?
yes boss

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by EASYSHO: 12:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That's Muslim believe but Christian belief is otherwise and doeswn't support polygamy
Can the two of u tell m where religion is being mentioned there. Some are still wanted at Yaba left seriously.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by dominique(f): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Yes what the man did was bad but have you for once thought why his sister in-law was pregnant whereas his wife remained childless despite passing medical test?

She's will also meet her Waterloo. I'm almost certain that pregnancy she pushed on her BIL belongs to someone else. Both are scrum and will still get what is coming to them.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by udemzyudex(m): 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Sister in law is not a blood relative, so technically it's not a taboo.

This is serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.