Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (96577 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Sister of DOOM grin happy sunday
yes! oo! happy sunday! tongue
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by dingbang(m): 11:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum!
Don't bother quoting me.
including the man your future male kids will become..

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Moneytize: 11:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.
I will quote you because I agree with you to some extent. By the way, are those laps or lapses on your profile? Choi! shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Cogent: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Rilwayne001:

You blame the man now, what about the useless woman that opened her legs for him despite knowing him to be her in-law?

Women are just as bad as men, or even worse sef!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Lalas247(f): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
yes! oo! happy sunday! tongue

After church make we go 805 go chop pounded yam and egusi grin

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

After church make we go 805 go chop pounded yam and egusi grin
No wahala! grin tongue, but I no dey go church o! tongue
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by teddywhiz: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.
FOOL Your father is scum idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Lalas247(f): 11:48am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
No wahala! grin tongue, but I no dey go church o! tongue
What shocked u be Muslim shocked
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by dominique(f): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Good thing the wife has zeroed her mind and has decided to move on. No point in fighting to remain with such a scumbag. Foolish man with low sperm count thinking he has impregnated someone, he's in for a shock

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by naijareferee: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum! Don't bother quoting me.
i guess your dad is a scum also... Or perhaps you fell from the sky...

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

What shocked u be Muslim shocked
nope! church is just not my tingy! it's just a way of some people (pastors) making money but I go to catholic church some times.
wich church you dey go?

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by higgs: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2017
Sure,he betrayed his wife s trust.But it is not a taboo.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by showafrica(m): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2017
bgossipnaija:

http://sunnewsonline.com/taboo-man-impregnates-sister-in-law/

Dont understand, which of them is the man and who is the woman? However, one man can marry 2 sisters na, waiting dey there?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by cao(f): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
so the sister who allows her brother inlaw to pregnant her is a victim? right? in your opinion she isn't responsible? was she raped? why didn't she say NO!? it takes two to tango! if she didn't open her legs it wouldn't have happened.
are you in support of the woman involved? were exactly do you stand?
Victim? That is what you took from what I wrote?! Na wa for some people...You sound mighty defensive on this, is this topic very close to home for you? Anywho, a married man was tempted and proceeded to fall into temptation. Was it the devil's fault? Did the devil help him insert himself into those open legs? Why didn't he say no? It does take two to tango! If he didn't drop his trousers, it wouldn't have happened?

See I can also answer with questions and respond in the same style. The whole point of my post was to point out the double standard responses that where coming out of some guys' "mouths", eg saying it was okay to marry sisters; that it wasn't wrong etc. While, your response looks like a misinformed nerve was hit.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by phranq(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2017
ekwensu eromancia mamiwota!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Lalas247(f): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
nope! church is just not my tingy! it's just a way of some people (pastors) making money but I go to catholic church some times.
U see y u be my nigga
I dey these Naija ppl .. no body has time for nansense here lol pastor talk to much he meet empty church next Sunday
Na for Naija dem dey use dem do business .. baby same here I only fuvk with Catholic Church
Service short abi grin they keep it nice and simple no sign of offering basket .. routine grin ahhh lol thought it was on,y me who saw the light

Na so I visit winners chapel .. like 20 offering basket they circulate I'm like HIAn half of church no even get car but their last money na inside that basket ..

Na dem they pray pass look at it I bet that sister in law goes church every Sunday dey pray for husband grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by McTobe(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2017
pweetiedee:

That's how you know they can do the same thing. Some men have no self control, he saw his wife's naked sister, y not just tell her to get up and get dressed and tell her never to sleep naked in the sitting room again.

He had his eyes on her, and the yeye girl had her eyes on him.

The wife should just start a new life. she married the wrong man.

This is why you shouldn't allow your in-laws to live with you.
U Preety O. plus I like ur looks but its wrong for her to be so careless as to sleep unclad in d living room. But dat does not justify d man's act
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Myde4naija(m): 11:55am On Jul 30, 2017
You are right
holocron:
Whats the fuss all about? There is no taboo there. Jacob in the bible married two sisters. The woman should try and understand...anyway, the fault is from the man for neglecting his wife in favour of her sister. "...YOU MUST LOVE THEM EQUALLY!"
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by localmovers500(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
They may not be for eachother,that y pikin no surface bt surface 4 d sister....just look 4 ur own man

We can handle both your international and local moves for you with a professional touches that will guarantee you safety contact localmovers today on +2349086188728 or whatapp +2349086188728

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Teenaira: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2017
How are we sure the man is responsible for the preg, is it because his mouth was on her bre**t that afternoon.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Rilwayne001: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2017
Cogent:

Women are not as bad as men. Maybe your religion teaches you that women will be more in hell fire thats why you said that but the truth is that women are not the ones that make up majority of criminals and killers in prison.

Or maybe you didn't get the purview I'm speaking from. sad
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Awoo88: 11:58am On Jul 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Sister in law is not a blood relative, so technically it's not a taboo.
Something dey worry u seriously
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by kadupee(m): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Family issues, I don't have any comment
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by unqombothi(f): 11:59am On Jul 30, 2017
thesicilian:
Sister in law is not a blood relative, so technically it's not a taboo.
You dey mind The Sun's unprofessionalism? Throwing around words like abomination, taboo and dining with the devil. This is a betrayal of trust, and that's it.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Marshalxv(m): 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.

Men are scum. What about the foolish girl that left herself unclad in a married man's house knowing fully well that the man can walk in anytime?

From her narration ,the foolish girl fell in love with her sister's hubby during the times they spend together shopping and all....

She set a trap for the man,and just like a hungry rat,the man fell to her trap.

No matter how hard u try as a man,u can't force a girl to have sex with u.

in conclusion, the girl seduced the weak man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by aolawale025: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
The husband and wife should settle. Collect the baby after the sis deliver and settle her. Let them raise the child as their own. That baby can even help the lady to also get her own
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum! Don't bother quoting me.
Is your dad a scum?
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Damfostopper(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
okokobioko

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by jiangchu: 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Tchinaidi:
plus your grand papa and great grand papa.Mumu idiot no be una dey cause all the confusion wey dey dis world.Amadioha plus Sango fall on u dier

were you the one I quoted why is other people problem your problem are you Jesus.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by RealHaute: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.

I bothered. Shoot me. undecided
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Uptown7(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

To me the sister is more scum
The fact she even keep the belle seff .. be like nolloywood movie grin
What would u have done? I guess u would have aborted it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.