Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa (96629 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Beautifulemi(f): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
What's wrong it's wrong, no matter how we try to paint it and give it names or relate it with Bible stories. What on earth would make her sleep unclad in the sitting room during the day without locking the door? Why would she comfortably sleep with her sister's husband without any iota of guilt, someone who brought you from the village, ensured you secured admission and ensuring that you have the best in life. Why can't the husband come in to the sitting room and wake her up to wear her clothes? If he desperately needed a child, then he should have informed his wife of getting a second wife and not bleeping her younger sister. It's called betrayal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ekestic1976(f): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
bgossipnaija:

Buhari come see wetin your abseñce don cause o! Abi no bi on your head alone dem go put dis one?

http://sunnewsonline.com/taboo-man-impregnates-sister-in-law/
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ahamadegr8(m): 12:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
For me, I love Joseph because he is caring and lovely”.

Just imagine her statement.... How abt same ting happen to her in future
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by princeSammyz: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
The Devil Wears Trousers! Zipless though... My heart is with the helpless wife
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by harriet412(f): 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Its funny how u guys see
nothing wrong with this undecided ...

I wonder if u would be happy to find out that ur brother is shagging ur wife and she's expecting a baby for him..

I understand its not a too taboo buh Its just so wrong and heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by chuggy(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lord, save me from karishikas shocked
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
shurley22:

Not all men are scum ma'am. I'm a lady and I always blame ladies that don't realise they should stick out for their blood no matter what.
Pls explain the part that says "ladies should stick out for their blood no matter what"
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Just when you think you have seen it all,humans come up with another shocking act of betrayal, i pray she has still birth and an erupted womb after ,so she will be barren for life ,lets see if he useless dog of a husband will still feel the so called love. Useless animal husband ,useless dog sister. any guy who sees nothing wrong in this, is on a border line between human and animal ,bloody idiots all over this thread angry angry

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ReubenE(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
I'll say it, men are scum!
Don't bother quoting me.
Men are not scum, it is this one that's scum.

What a shameful act from both of them.....
The girl's story of how she slept off in the sitting room unclad is not very convincing to me. She slept so deep in the afternoon to the point she could not hear the sound of someone opening the door, especially when she is sleeping unclad.
They are equal partners in this mess

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Realist1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dem nor dey hear,

Marriage is about two people who are so much in love and have decided to be and live together for the rest of their lives. Relations nor join d live together forever.

As young couples it's highly advisable to stay alone without anyone or relatives for years. Some couples keep saying he is my brother,my sister,my father,my mum. There are different issues that comes up if people stay with you ,namely sexual temptations,interference in your minor marital issues,fathers and mothers may find fault with especially your wife lifestyle like dressing,cooking,house chores e.t.c

Young couples should learn how to live,love,quarrel and settle their differences by themselves alone. It actually helps you guys work out your winning formula for a better long lasting marriage.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

U see y u be my nigga
I dey these Naija ppl .. no body has time for nansense here lol pastor talk to much he meet empty church next Sunday
Na for Naija dem dey use dem do business .. baby same here I only fuvk with Catholic Church
Service short abi grin they keep it nice and simple no sign of offering basket .. routine grin ahhh lol thought it was on,y me who saw the light

Na so I visit winners chapel .. like 20 offering basket they circulate I'm like HIAn half of church no even get car but their last money na inside that basket ..

Na dem they pray pass look at it I bet that sister in law goes church every Sunday dey pray for husband grin
correct! gyal! your head dey there! na soo! pastor dey drive Range Rover! church members dey use leg waka or enter bus. i think it's time me and you open our own church business tongue we share the offering 50-50 I do the brainwashing ( preaching, healings and miracles) and you collect the offerings, thites and donations grin church business is booming nowadays o!

yes! the sister inlaw prays and fasts every midnight grin infact she believes it's a miracle and blessing from God she got preggas for her sister's husband
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Abagworo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
From every indication the husband is a good man. I think the sister seduced the husband with hope of helping her sister with a child. In ancient Igboland a childless woman can get a child through another fertile woman including her sister to keep her marriage. Such child is considered as belonging to the childless woman and the surrogate has no single right over the child as she will be settled for her work.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Chukabiz1961(m): 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
The lady seduced the man who does not fear God period. How can she say she did not know either of them will come home and stack herself completely naked while the door was open. Besides, the man has already told her that they have to talk. She was eager for the move which he was delaying and I am sure he has been coming home unexpectedly that is why she used that opportunity.

4 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.
Didn't you read where the accused sister's in-law was unclad, she exposed herself moreover the accused isn't a eunuch but a full flesh man that has feelings.

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by shurley22(f): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
raphafire:

Pls explain the part that says "ladies should stick out for their blood no matter what"

Imagine this:
A sister you grew up with, lived with almost all your life, shared your funny and sad moments with, compared with a man you met in later years and got married to. Who should be most faithful in a situation like this?
A sister should be, but some of them don't always value the bonds.

2 Likes

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
northvietnam:
Even Abraham did same... to the made
Abraham's case was that his wife pressured
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
nope! church is just not my tingy! it's just a way of some people (pastors) making money but I go to catholic church some times.
wich church you dey go?
honestly church nor fit ugrin
Ask why?coz u act like an atheist!!!grin na my mind I talk oooogrin

Well not all bad I attend catholic sha.
I even joind the alter sever's but my priest friend began to persuade me into going to the seminary,
That was when I run for my life ooogrin

Even in the catholic church sometimes they act like those pastors ppl making money with any mean's available..grin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Pamelayoung: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
ebby9z:
Well, the deed has been done. Why the girl sef go dey sleep naked in the living room of another woman's matrimonial home? She had always wanted that man, jare.
The Wife should divorce the man and marry someone else. She can't possibly share the husband with her sister, especially considering the circumstances.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Martin0(m): 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

U see y u be my nigga
I dey these Naija ppl .. no body has time for nansense here lol pastor talk to much he meet empty church next Sunday
Na for Naija dem dey use dem do business .. baby same here I only fuvk with Catholic Church
Service short abi grin they keep it nice and simple no sign of offering basket .. routine grin ahhh lol thought it was on,y me who saw the light

Na so I visit winners chapel .. like 20 offering basket they circulate I'm like HIAn half of church no even get car but their last money na inside that basket ..

Na dem they pray pass look at it I bet that sister in law goes church every Sunday dey pray for husband grin
oneday aw cut this ur mouthgrin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Pamelayoung: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
ebby9z:
Well, the deed has been done. Why the girl sef go dey sleep naked in the living room of another woman's matrimonial home? She had always wanted that man, jare.
The Wife should divorce the man and marry someone else. She can't possibly share the husband with her sister, especially considering the circumstances.

This is the only sensible comment on this thread
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
favourmic:
It started precisely on February 17, this year. That afternoon, when my sister had gone to work and her husband came home from his shop to pick up some items. I was sleeping in the sitting room, and because I was not expecting any of them to return home soon, I didn’t put on pants and my chest was open; in fact I was Unclad because I was feeling hot. I suddenly slept off, but forgot to lock the entrance door and Joe came in une

I can understand how crazy the man enter her...... By the way according to Muslim traditional he is entitled to marry as many as he want
That's Muslim believe but Christian belief is otherwise and doesn't support polygamy

1 Like

Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:

I even joind the alter sever's but my priest friend began to persuade me into going to the seminary,

Even in the catholic church sometimes they act like those pastors ppl making money with any mean's available..grin
Na soo! tongue
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by ADIEMUS(f): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
BE CALM,THE FATHER SEES EVERYTHING.
There is a possibility that Joseph is not responsible for the pregnancy.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
oneday aw cut this ur mouthgrin
you go cut lala! mouth? you don enter trouble be dat! grin
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
bgossipnaija:

see what pressure from friends and relatives caused , instead of enduring with the husband she went about spreading the news that doctors have certified her fertile shaming the husband at any slightest opportunity as being impotent abi? now you have it served you on a plater picked up and delivered free of charge by KARMA. KARMA doesn't charge much just do it to the other person and it will be at your service.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by MrHenshaw: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
bgossipnaija:

Maria,if and if you did not destroy anyone's home in the past by omission or commission,their is no panic at all.Carry on with the divorce.U will surely remarry if u want but don't,l say don't take such decision now.lt may have to take you few years 4u to come of the shock but trust me,you MUST find deeper love again.Angelic men are out there and SURELY d will locate you.l am not just encouraging but i have just given u a wise counsel.U are not the first in such mess n will not be d last.Pls encourage your Father since your Mother is no more because "your mood reflects his actions".Let him know dat you will be fine, dat you have moved on.
Now for your Sister and hubby;Joy and Joe,wow,wow,wow,wow wow wow relax.
The KARMA that is coming upon them still DE DO PRESS UP.
Soon their KARMA would still be read here.According to him,d devil that lead him astray will deny him very soon.
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
cao:
It's just funny how some guys are busy supporting the guy, saying marrying sisters is not a taboo. Calling out Abraham. While y'all are at it, why don't we bring back animal sacrifices as well and other outdated things from the Old Testament? The guy has broken his vows to his wife, end of. The guy appears to not be worth the hassle. All these guys running their mouth, if the roles were reversed, they'd be the same ones crying wolf. Oh well, double standards and whatnots...
That's how the society had being . some women still support this mess that's why this menace might continue for a long time
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nov6(m): 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
mikky4764:
The younger sister is in for a very big shock, she no no say table dey turn.

she is in for a shock absorber....
What goes around definatly comes around....

Even tho to me it is not a taboo but she and the man are not blood related...

She really messed up, she sold her pride&conceived evil for just 20,000naira...

I hail una oooooo
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by banmee(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Inanna:
Don't bother quoting me.

If men are scum what would you call women? If i read the write up correctly, the man did not rape or force himself on the woman. It was consensual. So, if men are scum then women are . . . . . . . .
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by waladis(m): 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
ebby9z:

As if it's so easy to find a responsible man in Nigeria.!!!
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:

wich one be church no fit me? grin grin i no be devil's brother o! grin no be me kill jesus christ o!
Re: Man Impregnates His Sister-In-Law In Nasarawa by izicooo(f): 12:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
@last the man will soon become a father. Make the wife no over think the matter, the deed has been done, she should move on with her life. But as for the pregnant sister, she should be careful because the law of karma is real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.