Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (24701 Views)

Poll: Have you ever shed tears Over A Girl?

Yes: 53% (139 votes)
No: 46% (123 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by olorunoba(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
Yes i loved her so much but she left for aritoes,i loved her so much but she was not loving me back in return.That in the pass now
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Ladfrey: 4:08pm On Feb 20, 2010
sad
cry cry av cried over aguy which i lost abt 11months ago in an accident
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by test: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2010
To Say the Truth, No Matter how shameful or courageous this topic is " Sadly i fall into the category of those who have shed a tear 4 a hoe"
I met and fell in love with a girl who i tot understood completely, yes i stupidly let her in and open my life to her ( Neva reveal your true/complete identity to a woman, Never Guys, Never - Play the game always , cos thats what they do - They weigh things - they go out with you not because they love u, but because u won the competion AMONGST OTHERS - Your Price = SEX - Dosent mean a tin to them its free!)
Well lets say she got used to me too much, got a low ranking job @ a popular mall and dumped me because of the availability to ready guys and rich scenario.You see when a girl starts acting up, just know the end is near and be ready for it.If u truly love her and you adore her when shes sleeping by your side saying " Is this angel mine " ( it dosent matter ), the end is near just be ready.

Being dumped is painful and makes you wonder if you okay, bad loooking , etc
To Cry is weak - We should be da Boss.ALWAYS!

I regret that a girl suceeded in making me a whimp at one point in my cool life,but thats for her eyes only! The Rest will pay! I play the game better now!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by test: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2010
(One last message to all my dulling guys)
Never show a girl full attention and she would love you. Hold yourself Dont Call. Dont be jealous. Be yourself like u dont care. the reason is she would be confused that this guy is different unlike the rest. and would press in and behave cos she hardly understands you

But if u show her u love her- call her everyday(after she flashes u) - Give her hair money - Always there for her
She will hate you, WHy---- because she sees your black ass everyday.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Fiddypence: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2010
I've NEVER cried over a girl, not once, However, i've made my women cry when i hit her hard. But thats about it really.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Duniverse(m): 9:25am On Feb 21, 2010
olorunoba:

Yes i loved her so much but she left for aritoes,i loved her so much but she was not loving me back in return.That in the pass now
those dis answer the question?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Duniverse(m): 9:30am On Feb 21, 2010
olorunoba:

those dis answer the question?
Ladfrey:

sad
cry cry av cried over aguy which i lost abt 11months ago in an accident
very sorry. How were you able to cop?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by daduke2k(m): 10:47am On Feb 21, 2010
Cried wen she died havin my son.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Onchedu(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2010
Yep. We cried together a couple of times when we felt helpless knowing her mum didnt approve of us and we couldn't say why. We were young and in love. After we did we just held each other really close and exchanged reassuring words that we'd stick together no matter what. "No matter what" won in the battle against our love and commitment.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by CaptCavey(m): 9:05am On May 07, 2010
I'll rather cry over a spilled milk!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by imixbaba: 8:14pm On May 07, 2010
yes ooooooo no b small tin,i invited the miss(EX) to my crib ,and asked her to arrange some chao,from my living room where i was watching T V, the smoke of the fries was making my eyes run tears as i await the food,as if that was not enough the pepe in the stew was also kiling my me ,in shut i was cryingat the end of the day.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by oneluvb55(f): 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2010
2 u shaa
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by 190: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
Only when im denied Punny angry angry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 24, 2011
yes i did three years ago, for ma first love embarassed embarassed embarassed still missing her
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Roland17(m): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2011
i tell guys, if u have never cried for a girl, its not because you would never do that, but because the time has not come, ladies if ur man has never cried for a woman in his life time, that one is very risky, cos he would cry someday to one and i pray its to u, if not, that one na another story.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ShyOne(f): 11:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
Yes, I cry over him even now, I miss him oooooo
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Metalgoong(m): 3:24am On Jun 30, 2011
Why should I cry for a girl? . . Never!!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by kpolli(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2011
i have not cried but i have smoked igbo cos of one b4. . .

then i sang "girl i don kolo, na because of u i dey smoke igbo, because of money u don leave me go"
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nayah(f): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2011
Many guys might not be able to tell you they did because of their pride , but for those who admitted having cried over a girl this is human nothing about lack of manhood
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by upendo98(f): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2011
ok
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 12, 2012
daylae: Well,yes.lost her in a car accident.
sory dear..xoo sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / 7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.