Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (24657 Views)

Poll: Have you ever shed tears Over A Girl?

Yes: 53% (139 votes)
No: 46% (123 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ikuyinminu(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
Just cried ova one now, She is gon be lost forever and i dunno wat to do, I love her but she has a stone heart, and she is going for good,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by freeman191(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2010
yep once, i cried my eyes out, loved her soo much, she said she was getting married, but not to me embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by bee444: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2010
God forbid bad thing!!!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Chybyke07(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2010
tufiakwa
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sirt1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2010
I av never, and doubt whether I will ever do that
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by vicishow(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2010
E dey very possible!!! But I swear no be me,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by angelonoms(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
Jst hit my 30's n i av neva cried over a lady.Dnt think i eva will.I got low expectation syndrome so nothing surprises me.If i feel disappointed i wld rather move on dan waste my precious time cryin.Guys,havent u heard d sayin "u dnt cry over spilled milk"?
Howeva,4 those xtreme cases lyk death n miscarriages narrated it may break me down but in d interim am yet 2 cry cos of a girl.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by blackmann(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2010
Would you count a tear(just one) trickling down the side of my face as i watched my baby boarding a flight back to her station, knowing that i too will be leaving the country in the next 24 hrs without knowing when next we will see, crying? sad
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by fowler: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
I had my tear glands removed when i was 2.  I really want to, but i can't find a reason to cry.Oh, don't cry for me Argentina!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by eros(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yes. I cried over girl when i was a kid. She chose to date my friend who was in town for the holidays, than continue to hang with me. Although, it was "baby love" and we were not officially dating. But i cried anyways. Thinking about it now, it really sucked to have cried. D.A.M.N.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by snowdrops(m): 4:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by djayxpro: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
@eros
yea there are many things people look back at and laugh

most posters are talking of heartbreak-cry while many can boast of not crying at all cuz they took it SLOW,do not give your all when you do not know the kinda chick you are dealing with,material-chicks make you cry for being a fool  (FOR MORE TORI read this book, "15 toxic relationships" by Matthew Ashimolowo!!

well, ain't bad for tears to trickle down a guy's cheeks!!

Jesus wept on many occassions and publicly too, i ve never seen a more man than he, so why shouldnt men cry??

@unclebros
sorry for your loss, but i hope you find solace in the fact that she is happy where she is now!! she even owns her own mansion! God loves soul-winners and treats them specially!! GOD BE YOUR STRENGTH, bro!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by chic2pimp(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
Over a Girl. . . . nahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I never reach that level wink
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by maximized(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hmmmmm Not yet, maybe on our wedding day because that will be a dream come true. She is the bestest!   cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by domwas2(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
God forbid! its a tradition where i came from as a prince, never try such
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Ojumiii(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yes: once, i hot the girl so badly in trying to make her happy, so the mix feeling of my intention coupled with the result, i could not help it but cry.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by kcblast(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2010
u know,some said boyz ar heartbreakers but is not worth 2 be compared 2 d wickedness of some Galz. angry angry angry
But no matter wat,I rather take couple of beers than 2 cry-off my ass.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by princekevo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
Say who die? I might be so much hurt over a girl, but why should that make me cry?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
domwas2:

God forbid! its a tradition where i came from as a prince, never try such
grin grin where do you come from?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Witi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
Once when I fooled myself over a chick for 5 years.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by kay9(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yeah, once. So silly thinking about it now, but still . . . . chai, that babe hurt me bad! angry

P.S: Abeg admin, i don click "No" already before i come remember the yeye babe wey break my heart; how i go take change am to "Yes"? undecided
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Bawses(m): 5:42pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yes i did once after i hit her out of annoyance(am not a gurl beater ooo) i realiswd my guff and started crying while apologising.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by okgerald(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2010
If u dare cry in front of a girl, men u r finished. I have never cried in front of a gal and don't plan to .They will only take u for granted while ph.ocking guys that loves punching them smiley
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ayettymama(f): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^ thats not tru
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by kokoye(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2010
ok.gerald:

If u dare cry in front of a girl, men u r finished. I have never cried in front of a gal and don't plan to .They will only take u for granted while ph.ocking guys that loves punching them smiley

I have been able to have my way with some ladies because I shed crocodile tears wink

I remember the one who asked why I was in tears - I told her she gave me blue balls. Of course she let me hit it to take me out of my pain grin

Next!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ayettymama(f): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2010
loooooool

wats blu balls??
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by TheSly: 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2010
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl
Hell Yeah . . . . .Just once though.
Girlie trusted me with her life. . . .
she suspected that i was cheating but she had no concrete evidence to nail me.

After waiting for a long long time. . . .stalking me, hoping to get caught red handed. . . .which never happened.
She decided to say it to my face. . . .That i was cheating,
Of course she was right i was cheating.  . . .Some idiots be gossiping about me but she had no evidence whatsoever. . .cheesy

So to prove my innocence, I had to force some tears out of me eyes. . .
(*Oh baby. . .So u believe i could be cheating on you? Owwwww Im disappointed*)  cry grin
It was very very hard to do but hey, it was worth it. cheesy
So. . . .Was that a cry?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by SamMilla1(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
i have
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by denzel2009: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

loooooool

wats blu balls??

Prolonged arousal without the orgasmi.c decongestion
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by kokoye(m): 6:08pm On Feb 09, 2010
ayettymama:

loooooool

wats blu balls??

Pain from doing everything without the main thing angry

physical pain . . really
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sizzlers(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2010
my first indian film, i shed some tears
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by kokoye(m): 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
sizzlers:

my first indian film, i shed some tears

did you shed tears for the girl in the film, or the film itself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.