Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (24698 Views)

Poll: Have you ever shed tears Over A Girl?

Yes: 53% (139 votes)
No: 46% (123 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 8:22am On Feb 11, 2010
jenibayo:

Do u want to give me moni, i need am.

Sure I'd love to give you moni my dear, how much do you need ?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2010
Now u are talking, i need 800euro.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2010
^^^ How much is that in Dollars, kiss
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 8:31am On Feb 11, 2010
I dont know.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 8:35am On Feb 11, 2010
Anyways how do you want me to sent it out to you ? Money-gram of wester union
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2010
Now i see better person, dis is my YIM jenibayo come and lets talk.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2010
Sure dear, thats why I'm here to make you happy grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2010
See i will talk to u leta am off to work.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by OgidiBoy(m): 8:40am On Feb 11, 2010
Don't work too hard, will talk later kiss
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jenibayo(f): 8:41am On Feb 11, 2010
ok bye for now.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ccollins(m): 9:25am On Feb 11, 2010
I didn't cry but was sad that school would seperate us for abt 4/5 years
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by austai: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2010
Yes i have cried on severally occasion for telling
me lies just let her i love her no matter what.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by galatico(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2010
I almost did, but I simply refused to cry, cuz the love of my life left me .
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Sherrynoble(f): 11:29am On Feb 11, 2010
Most guys do but they would not want 2 tell d truth.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sammyjay4: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2010
CRY! 4 wer? na only if i fake am? excuse me!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by djcrucifix(m): 12:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
cry? what for?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by JadeWilliam(f): 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
So good 2know dat guys actually cry.I thought they had ice in their veins cos d ones i'v been meetin ar kind of stoic&uptight.That's y,it doesn't always work cos i'm an emotional person so i also need emotional people in my life.Tip 4thought, What makes u cry, makes u wiser
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by techie(m): 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2010
All you guys here in NL pretending to be sensistive so as to impress NL girls, truth is most guys dont cry over girls leave all this forming they are doing it is seriusly vexing me angry
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by sley4life(m): 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
Nay
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by dbigrod(m): 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
[size=16pt]d last time i cried was when i was 19 yrs.i cant cry cos of a girl.never[/size]
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by vislabraye(m): 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2010
I Hardly cry, but I feel annoyance. You know when you are just inches away from closing a deal with a hottie and you just get the response " I don't think it can work " or any of the similar responses grin .

But crying over such to me ( except if you have lost a very dear wife ) is something I won't even think about. To make matters worst, crying over a lady would make her feel some sort of power and accomplishment and I'm not willing to grant her such luxury.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Orikinla(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yes.
I cried in expression of how much I love her.
In fact, I cried on my knees.
I loved pouring out my heart to her.
Then we made sweet love later.

There is no true love without shedding tears.

Finis.
Life goes on.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by chelseabmw(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
all this responses are funny but REAL, I don cry many times even the tears don finish for my eyez grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jossylad86(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
No guy is worth it. I repeat worth it. Except u married.
Just forget girlz, leave your life, with money they will come rushing!!!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by walata44(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yes I have

It happened between 2003- 2004 when i fell in love with my friend's Niece, she was just finishing from University of Ibadan then i was already working . We both love one another so dearly.
We started dating and my friend was very cool with it because before then I had been a very good friend to the entire family and they all love me.

When i proposed to her, she told me to do my genotype test and i had to do it just to discover that I am AS. When i told her, she was very silent and told her mum cos she was very confused.

I had to do the test 3 times and really beleived God that it would change. But it never did !

She did not accept my proposal because she grew up with another uncle of hers who is SS, so she grew up seeing alot of SS crisis and i didnt blame her at all

We both parted and a i prayed for her that God will give her a man of her dreams. We both cried cos we were both disappointed even though we were both beleivers.

Guess what? I later met about 4 lovely good damsels that i would have married but all of them were also AS

Well, am happily married now to a very wonderful lady with a lovely son and i still pray for her to get a good man for a husband.
My wife is AA.

Na wa oh!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2010
the sky comment got me rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by miraexcel(f): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yes I have

It happened between 2003- 2004 when i fell in love with my friend's Niece, she was just finishing from University of Ibadan then i was already working . We both love one another so dearly.
We started dating and my friend was very cool with it because before then I had been a very good friend to the entire family and they all love me.

When i proposed to her, she told me to do my genotype test and i had to do it just to discover that I am AS. When i told her, she was very silent and told her mum cos she was very confused.

I had to do the test 3 times and really beleived God that it would change. But it never did !

She did not accept my proposal because she grew up with another uncle of hers who is SS, so she grew up seeing alot of SS crisis and i didnt blame her at all

We both parted and a i prayed for her that God will give her a man of her dreams. We both cried cos we were both disappointed even though we were both beleivers.

Guess what? I later met about 4 lovely good damsels that i would have married but all of them were also AS

Well, am happily married now to a very wonderful lady with a lovely son and i still pray for her to get a good man for a husband.
My wife is AA.
This same Genotype crap have made me lose so many wonderful guys. It's really sad and heartbreaking.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Decryptor(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yep! That was a long time ago! when i was naive and foolishly in love. It can never happen again cos they are not worth it. Instead they now cry over me. wink
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Decryptor(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yep! That was a long time ago! when i was naive and foolishly in love. It can never happen again cos they are not worth it. Instead they now cry over me. wink
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by tolume: 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2010
wel nope wn i knw i'm nt standin 2 lose anytin grin,besides y i go dey cry ova notin wen iknw al of dem r jst notin bt stinkin whores nd bithes. tongue
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by hilli666(m): 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
Yes I cried bitterly when she left me for another guy. I felt like there was somthing wrong with me, I was so mad and wanted to go and fight the other guy, I found out his address and went there to confront him only to find out that he was bigger and stronger than me and would have whopped my ass terribly, so i did the next best thing I offered to have a conversation. We ended up becoming good friends and still are till this day. He dumped the stupid girl afterwards. You know how they say every disapointment is a blessing in disguise, well its true. if not for my stupid ex, I would not have met my good friend who was exceedingly wealthy and thru his contacts that he introduced me to I have also started small business that are all doing well in the US and the US.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Kratos007(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
yes i have. she is beside me at the moment grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Romance Story In Pictures / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / 7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.