Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl (24702 Views)

Poll: Have you ever shed tears Over A Girl?

Yes: 53% (139 votes)
No: 46% (123 votes)
This poll has ended

Five Things Guys Have Been Using To Melt Ladies Heart / Have You Ever Cried Because Of A Woman??? / Have You Ever Cried Over A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ogb5(m): 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2010
Never cried over a girl.

Am yet to see a girl that will make me cry.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Kuzzey(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
Not yet.But I will soon, I think
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by adetoru(f): 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2010
I'm sorry to say I was once one of those girls who's made her man cry, I told my husband,who was my boyfriend then,that I wanted out of the relationship cuz he was boring, the tears made my feel lke a bitch and I changed my mind on the spot.Never rgretted that decision and never made him cry again. smiley
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Amigoz(f): 1:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yes plenti many times cry cry but then again i was probably crying over myself tongue
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by denony(m): 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
adetoru:

I'm sorry to say I was once one of those girls who's made her man cry, I told my husband,who was my boyfriend then,that I wanted out of the relationship cuz he was boring, the tears made my feel lke a naughty woman and I changed my mind on the spot.Never rgretted that decision and never made him cry again. smiley

so u made ur husband a cry baby, i pity him
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by TheSly: 1:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
I cried over a girl i truly loved wen we discovered we couldnt be 2geda cos of  genotype incompatibility.we'd known each other from childhood and grew up wit very strong feelings 4 each other and our love blossomed naturally.we spent so much time in each others company and even exchanged visits wen in school.after graduation we started talkin abt marriage and decided to take the necessary tests only to discover we were both AS.we talked abt it,got counselled and decided to giv it up cos sometimes love is not enuf.we stayed 2geda for a week,shed tears and made love passionately over and over cos we couldnt have enough of each other and we knew we wouldnt be gettin married.were still very good friends and i know its gonna be hard to meet another like her.nelly,ud always be a part of me .indefinitely . . .
In this age and time. . . .People still break up because of these genotype bunkum?
Hell. . . . . I guess we all have a different stand on abortion. . . . .
Impossible is nothing in this 21st century. . . .Hommie! cool
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by r231(m): 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
The illusion that men do not cry is amusing. Crying is mainly the result of emotional damage. Men tend to be more physical and withhold their emotional state from people and thus spawns the thinking that men do not cry.

However in a serious relationship, men will have an emotional bond with that person. It takes time and commitment to build that bond but it is true in any serious relationship. Thus the actions of that person effect their emotional state and thus can provoke crying. Especially if that bond is broken,

I have yet to find a guy who has not cried, even in adulthood. You find someone who claims they have never cried they are either medically injured or a liar. . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by TheSly: 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
r231:

The illusion that men do not cry is amusing. Crying is mainly the result of emotional damage. Men tend to be more physical and withhold their emotional state from people and thus spawns the thinking that men do not cry.

However in a serious relationship, men will have an emotional bond with that person. It takes time and commitment to build that bond but it is true in any serious relationship. Thus the actions of that person effect their emotional state and thus can provoke crying. Especially if that bond is broken,

I have yet to find a guy who has not cried, even in adulthood. You find someone who claims they have never cried they are either medically injured or a liar. . cheesy grin cheesy

Stop deceiving yourself. . . .
If not for the stunt i pulled. . . . .(Sheddin crocodile tears when it was necessary)
How on earth would i have cried over a girl?
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by r231(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
The Sly:

Stop deceiving yourself. . . .
If not for the stunt i pulled. . . . .(Sheddin crocodile tears when it was necessary)
How on earth would i have cried over a girl?

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2010
@ the sly,i sought good advice from medical doctors and people in similar situations and was strongly advised against it.the cards were laid bare before us and we both knew it wasnt worth the trouble. eg anytime she's pregnant we'd have to do an amniotic test to determine the babys' genotype which is quite expensive and peradventure its SS,we have to terminate it.its not worth the trouble
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by netotse(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2010
Amigoz:

Yes plenti many times  cry cry but then again i was probably crying over myself  tongue

awww. . .i didn't know you couldn't read properly wink, its says 'guys'
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ezer(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yes I have, when my first love left me, but am back on ma feet again,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Amigoz(f): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
netotse:

awww. . .i didn't know you couldn't read properly wink, its says 'guys'

tongue
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by youngbest(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=8pt][/size]Never
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by cbjonstage(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2010
[size=14pt]i ve not seen a quality girl i shod cry out for , still searching[/size]
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by oge4real(f): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^^See me here. wink
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by netotse(m): 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2010
cbjonstage:

[size=14pt]i ve not seen a quality girl i shod cry out for ,  still searching[/size]
then you need to upgrade the gyals you hang out with!
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by pinkylady1(f): 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
netotse:

then you need to upgrade the gyals you hang out with!

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
This thread is cracking me up.
the possibility that the self acclaimed tough ones are the ones who would cry the most is very very high tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Vanpee(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yeah I hav, we dated 4 many years. All of a sudden, I started feelin like the most handsome man on earth. When she culd't tolerate it again, another man took over and b/4 u say Jack Robbinson, they got married and she took in 4 d man. Then I realised I luved her wit all my heart n since then, I hav never seen her type again. I cried and I still cry 2day. She named her baby after me. She still luvs me but I goofed,
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by yme1(f): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
funny thread cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by pinkylady1(f): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2010
Vanpee:

Yeah I hav, we dated 4 many years. All of a sudden, I started feelin like the most handsome man on earth. When she culd't tolerate it again, another man took over and b/4 u say Jack Robbinson, they got married and she took in 4 d man. Then I realised I luved her wit all my heart n since then, I hav never seen her type again. I cried and I still cry 2day. She named her baby after me. She still luvs me but I goofed,

ewwwww  shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2010
Yeah I hav, we dated 4 many years. All of a sudden, I started feelin like the most handsome man on earth. When she culd't tolerate it again, another man took over and b/4 u say Jack Robbinson, they got married and she took in 4 d man. Then I realised I luved her wit all my heart n since then, I hav never seen her type again. I cried and I still cry 2day. She named her baby after me. She still luvs me but I goofed
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, u really goofed big time.
wish i could rob it in some more
poor girl am sure she is living in misery.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
Cry? Thats a sin. Only wussies cry.
I cried when i lost my 5 digit price Omega seamaster, cried when i lost my bro. But to cry over a woman? I rather die first.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by idifu(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2010
yes twice
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by ayo84(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
why, never, never will, it's the other way round
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by albarkar: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2010
YES I HAVE & FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART AM REALLY GLADE I DID .
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by samir101ng(m): 5:26pm On Feb 10, 2010
The Girl that will make me cry has not been born yet. She will also definately not be a Nigerian.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jatwill(m): 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2010
i have and she is now my wife.
i did not cry to her but to God
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by banix: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
Women are not worth crying over at all, I cried over a girl that i think was the best woman on earth, i loved her with the whole of my life and gave her the best i could. I do not even have any other date cos i beleived so much in her, i even help her get a job in a bank but eventually she dumped for another guy i think one of her customers in the Bank. I thank God today that Im happilly married with two children and do you know one funny thing she still calls me till tomorrow I dont know what for, she looks like a piece of shit to me now.
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by jatwill(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2010
banix
don't blame her, i will say she is not worth to have you
Re: Guys: Have You Ever Cried Over A Girl by baybbootz(f): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2010
The Girl that will make me cry has not been born yet. She will also definately not be a Nigerian
I dunno why this statement very annoying.
So why cant it be a nugerin? Do we have issues. angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / 7 Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin / He Ran Away Because Of Valentine's Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.