Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara (35518 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

I don humble grin
I wan talk before but ban no gree me
I dey dear just laughing out loud here
Lol, did you go church today?, abi you're a pagan?. grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Lalas247(f): 5:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, did you go church today?, abi you're a pagan?. grin
Yes o
7am catholic service less than 30 mins
In n out
One two holy water one two hymns grin
No offering though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by debiah95(f): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congrats oo
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by SoftNANA09(f): 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
The man looks unhappy,i feel for the pretty lady.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nickymezor(f): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congratz to them
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
The headline should be

Glory be to God as a Nairalander finally married the female folk he fuvcked and wasted her 8yrs without knowing her parents

venue: Front page

IV: FTC to 5th to comment

RSVP : Seun Osewa

father of the day: Lalasticlala and snakes Ltd

Takeaway price :10mb

honeymoon : Okija shrine

MC: NwaAmaikpe

you have killed me with laff���

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by BluntBoy(m): 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
yusasiv:
They've been together for 8 years, the event took place yesterday in Ilorin kwara state.

Happy Married life to Mr and Mrs Ogungbemi, may your marriage be filled with everlasting joy...

Below are the pictures from the event...

The first picture. Why were you looking at her like that? As if you were not the one that got her pregnant!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by baike: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
The headline should be

Glory be to God as a Nairalander finally married the female folk he fuvcked and wasted her 8yrs without knowing her parents

the best thing nairaland how done
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by oweman: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
How the guy still go waste money for kwara hotel abi when baby land in no go spend money again ?

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by alklas(m): 5:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hapi life of marrying!
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by harriet412(f): 5:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nawa ooo, this Kain heading sef.
Congratulation o jare
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
yusasiv:

Nairaland should have age restrictions... Kids shouldn't be allowed to participate
But sir, is it good to get a woman pregnant first before wedding her in the Lord? Just be sincere.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by ibkayee(f): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
rosieluv, this is why you need to get pregnant before we marry.

cc ibkayee, i hope i'm doing it right.
Lmao God forbid, don't listen to him rosieluv grin

One more episode of The night of to go btw, good series, thumbs up grin
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by corpershun: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congrats to the Couple... but una for try
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by FTrebirth(m): 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao God forbid, don't listen to him rosieluv grin

One more episode of The night of to go btw, good series, thumbs up grin
chai i shouldn't have quoted you. grin

you're too lazy...it took me less than one week to finish watching that movie.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sweet cake.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by davillian(m): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
The guy has to confirm! Before he marries a fruitless tree.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
yusasiv:

Nairaland should have age restrictions... Kids shouldn't be allowed to participate

I quite agree with you. Its disheartening the kind of stupid, unguarded comments you read on nairaland.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by ibkayee(f): 6:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
FTrebirth:

chai i shouldn't have quoted you. grin

you're too lazy...it took me less than one week to finish watching that movie.
Lol normally I would've even watched it in like 2 days but I wasn't able to this past week cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by iswallker(m): 6:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
So u been sexing this mama for 8 long yrs..

Wehdone sire.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by ApBlaze10: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
You did not invite meeee? well all the best erh?

God bless you
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by wintersnow(m): 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

I understand Igbo too na grin

Lol I don't understand either ..my dad is an Egyptian while my mum is from rivers state...
How they met is still a mystery to me! cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Clever2: 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
So wetin bring white wedding come when that as happened already
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Let me just keep kwayet. lipsrsealed
hmmmmm.....d guy don pump d area wellu wellu before e tie d knot....
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by bandad: 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Food wey you go chop for life na im you don rush chop. Wetin de hurry you na dude.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Fourwinds: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes o
7am catholic service less than 30 mins
In n out
One two holy water one two hymns grin
No offering though
did u see d hand work of dat man.? but since she is preg...she no suppose wear white again now....well white is for purity ...even d ones wey no dey preg. don bang tire before d deal day
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by AngelicBeing: 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:
Seems the bed has been defiled.

Congratulations by the way.
tongue

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by taylor88(m): 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lizzdeb:

you have killed me with laff���

don't die abeg

are you the rightful owner of those boobs am seein there

answer plzz
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by desy24444(m): 7:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
The headline should be

useless comment should be blocked and the person banned.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by yusasiv(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

The first picture. Why were you looking at her like that? As if you were not the one that got her pregnant!

Funny as it sounds, am not the groom bro.. POC
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by everydayboy: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
folakemigeh:
Happy Married Life, Your wife is beautifully pregnant

Daaaaaaaaaaaann!!!!! You are soooo beautiful...... !!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.