Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara (35510 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let me just keep kwayet. lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by haywire1: 4:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Na pregnancy push him to marriage.. bad guy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by franzis(m): 4:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
The headline should be

Glory be to God as a Nairalander finally married the female folk he fuvcked and wasted her 8yrs without knowing her parents

venue: Front page

IV: FTC to 5th to comment

RSVP : Seun Osewa

father of the day: Lalasticlala and snakes Ltd

Takeaway price :10mb

honeymoon : Okija shrine

MC: NwaAmaikpe
sometimes try not to display your stupidity on social space
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Mirabell24: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
shocked
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by offishialpablo: 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
The headline should be

Glory be to God as a Nairalander finally married the female folk he fuvcked and wasted her 8yrs without knowing her parents

dryyy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by 0b100100111: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
The headline should be

You always find a way to expose your foolishness!

Exploring your capabilities in marketing and exposing a brand to consumers wont be a bad idea.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by pocohantas(f): 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Talk now! grin grin

HML to them...
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:
Seems the bed has been defiled.

Congratulations by the way.

Yeah. Really messed up.

They were married before now.

Anyway 3 people were joined in this wedlock: the man, the woman and the person in the womb.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Talk now! grin grin

HML to them...
Hahaha. cheesy grin
This one weak me. Happy Sunday.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by juman(m): 4:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Congrats.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by DisGuy: 4:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
congrats hml

pls naija men should stop wearing that silly gloves its old skooool

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Richyicon(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
U caged person pikin for 8years shuo. Even though u Marrry her u no fit repair the damage till Una old die. Children fall on u soon lolz
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by encryptjay(m): 4:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
A Nairalander Marries His Pregnant Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara
The headline though grin
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Kokaine(m): 4:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
make dem try smile naw

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Ginaz(f): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
What kind of headline is this?
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Lalas247(f): 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Say it grin
Make meself keep shut grin before dem jail me
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by wintersnow(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
But this guy black o... grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by wintersnow(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Say it grin

Your nose ring turns me on ma'am
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by FTrebirth(m): 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
rosieluv, this is why you need to get pregnant before we marry.

cc ibkayee, i hope i'm doing it right.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Lalas247(f): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
wintersnow:

Your nose ring turns me on ma'am
Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by FTrebirth(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
don't keep quiet. i think they're doing it the right way. what's marriage without kids?
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by wintersnow(m): 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Orisirisi

Haba its a compliment naw... grin
I go learn Yoruba for ya sake...chai see her cute face kiss
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Safiaa(f): 4:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Same here. If i talk now, it won't be good lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Say it grin
Lol, look how ban dey humble you. grin What's up na?.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by kinibigdeal(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Someone is not looking happy
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nov6(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
The headline should be

grin
taylor88:
The headline should be

laff eyaf finish me.
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Lalas247(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
Lol, look how ban dey humble you. grin What's up na?.
I don humble grin
I wan talk before but ban no gree me
I dey dear just laughing out loud here
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Same here. If i talk now, it won't be good lipsrsealed
I've already typed what I had in mind but on a second thought I had to erase it. They say we should merry with whoever is doing so. grin
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Lalas247(f): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
wintersnow:

Haba its a compliment naw... grin
I go learn Yoruba for ya sake...chai see her cute face kiss
I understand Igbo too na grin
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nov6(m): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
folakemigeh:
Happy Married Life, Your wife is beautifully pregnant

Ifemi ours is next
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
I've already typed what I had in mind but on a second thought I had to erase it. They say we should merry with whoever is doing so. grin
Thirded grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike? / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.