Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara (35516 Views)

Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / Boyfriend Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 8 Years At Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by yusasiv(m): 7:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
INVINCIBLECSP:
But sir, is it good to get a woman pregnant first before wedding her in the Lord? Just be sincere.

Am a Muslim, we have different beliefs bro..
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by yusasiv(m): 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Westmorland:

I quite agree with you. Its disheartening the kind of stupid, unguarded comments you read on nairaland.
At some point, certificate of birth should be tendered as well.... Can't imagine that lil boy made a very silly comment

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by yusasiv(m): 7:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Westmorland:

I quite agree with you. Its disheartening the kind of stupid, unguarded comments you read on nairaland.

May God bless u Bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by FTrebirth(m): 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol normally I would've even watched it in like 2 days but I wasn't able to this past week cheesy
you were busy/distracted by other stuffs, i guess.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by vizkiz: 7:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Orisirisi

I think you have to keep up with Rhianna's gif. She is now huge!
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Eportal123: 7:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
folakemigeh:
Happy Married Life, Your wife is beautifully pregnant

You're beautifully smart and sexy to.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Holorunloseyi(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
OP why did you make it sound as if lady as been pregnant for 8yrs
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
everydayboy:

Daaaaaaaaaaaann!!!!! You are soooo beautiful...... !!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol.
Thank u
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Eportal123:

You're beautifully smart and sexy to.
thank you
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by ThatFairGuy: 8:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Migwo 8yrs of free fuc.k! Ntn special again
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Ahmeduana(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
vizkiz:
Seems the bed has been defiled.

Congratulations by the way.
THE GUY DON SCORE GOAL EVEN BEFORE MATCH START!
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by piagetskinner(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
the colour white signifies purity...she shouldn't have worn a white gown..since age has been put in the family way even before marriage
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by rosieluv(f): 10:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
rosieluv, this is why you need to get pregnant before we marry.

cc ibkayee, i hope i'm doing it right.
goan marry your village girl

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by rosieluv(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao God forbid, don't listen to him rosieluv grin

One more episode of The night of to go btw, good series, thumbs up grin
he is on his own cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Eportal123: 12:52am On Jul 31, 2017
folakemigeh:
thank you

Nice meeting you? Mind following me back?
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Gabbyayo(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Please, I need an Internship job for 3months anywhere around Asaba. Can be contacted through 08144035559 or gabbiayo@gmail.com
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 31, 2017
so pregnant women still wear white gown during wedding
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Lalas247(f): 8:33am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:

Yh she put on weight
Lol needto get new ones grin
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Lalas247(f): 8:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Fourwinds:
did u see d hand work of dat man.? but since she is preg...she no suppose wear white again now....well white is for purity ...even d ones wey no dey preg. don bang tire before d deal day
In this day and age no set rules again
Even women that have married 3 plus times will still wear white

Evenme na white i go wear
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:

lol which part of d body is she now huge?
the backside right?
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by vizkiz: 9:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Lalas247:

Yh she put on weight
Lol needto get new ones grin
How are you doing by the way? smiley
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by vizkiz: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:

lol which part of d body is she now huge?
the backside right?
Everywhere bro.

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:

Everywhere bro.
aghh! shocked she pregnant i guess wink
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by vizkiz: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:

aghh! shocked she pregnant i guess wink
No, that is what Arab money does to you grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Funkybabee(f): 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Happy married life !!!
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Lalas247(f): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
vizkiz:

How are you doing by the way? smiley
I'm good u ?
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
taylor88:

don't die abeg
are you the rightful owner of those boobs am seein there

answer plzz

may soldier fall on you
Re: A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara by taylor88(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lizzdeb:

may soldier fall on you

lol

wanna know

let's be friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Tomboys Actually Lesbians? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings / Ladies, What Type Of Man Do You wish for and the type you intensely dislike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.