Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? (31979 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Codenister: 11:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
Is there an abnormal age for women to marry.
We really need to stop pressuring women into marriage.
Marriage might not always be the ultimate goal in life

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by MissRaine69(f): 12:01am On Jul 31, 2017
You can't determine that sort of thing as nothing in life is guaranteed.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by LoveDecay(m): 4:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Once she's 18. It should be her top 2 goals in life. Right after getting an education

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by crismark(m): 9:37am On Jul 31, 2017
Zarqabe:

rubbish. I don't know who liked this post self

So every woman below 30 doesn't know herself very well? You are talking nonsense. Every one isn't the same. some women acquire self realization very early.

people like you just come online to talk as if they know everything when they know nothing. mtchew.
Wetin dey vex dis one na D boy talk fact, u kon dey vex..#GuiltyConscienceFallonYou

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by PromiseUche(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
22 - 25
Their prime age. If a beautiful gal agrees to marry u at these fresh age, she actually luvs U.
After these age, they begin to luv and behave good by force with an intensive intention to get married. Even forcing u indirectly into proposing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
26 is besT!
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by williamz01(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
d age dat he met his man
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by binsanni(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
25 to 35 cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by FreeSpirited: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Once she start menstruating....according to our Mallam o..No be me talk am o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Divay22(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
There is no normal age when it comes to getting married
If y're matured enough and feel you can handle everything that comes with it smileyfine you can go ahead..
It's not a game you play and when you get tired you wanna opt out.

But just to say 24 or 25 is okay
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
CoolFreeday:
its not a thing of age, provided the lady is old enough.
Stop putting unnecessary pressure on yourself
Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by kobabe(m): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
18-25

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Whenever the woman feels ready.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by xreal: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
I know a single lady who is 40 years of age and yet not matured/ripe for marriage. She eats junks and will never enter her kitchen.

It's not really about age.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by blackbeau1(f): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
There's no set age. When she's mature enough mentally and when she finds the right person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Philinho(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
12 to 15.....I'm reporting from d North

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
25 is fine, I will marry my bae once she clocks 28 sha in the next 3yrs that is
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by fellom(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
xross:

if she is 30 and not gone
most times
you and I would naturally not want to be serious with a 30yr old even if we are 36
yes ooo we just wanna flex with them cos they will be desperate at that age!!
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Adexbenjy1: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
MossLuv:
Girls peek for marriage is as from 18 -27. from 27 and above... I don't wana say what's on my mind. #fear #bignairalandgirls

[code][/code]freedom of speech nw...............
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by holluphemydavid(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
when she knw she is mature,emotionally,financially and mentally ready.cos knw man is ready to marry liability as a wife,my thought thou

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
26 is besT!
26 is best and you are still single are you not up to 28? You don't marry because you are getting old you marry when you are psycologically, mentally, emotionally and financially ready. Simple

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by MadCow1: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
fickylady:
What is normal age and unnormal age for a lady to get married?

There is no such thing as a normal age to be married for either male or female.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
me thinks every lady should just chill till when their life begins,which according to a saying is at age 40
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by facelessangel: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
fickylady:
ask Buhari
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by gudofuck231: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
ITbomb:
23 to 26

But alas, that's when slaying just got the peak
By 27 when the number of likes and toast is beginning to dwindling, church done start be that
Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by dododawa1: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
HAUSA (12years) becos no education& no high bride price AND YORUBA (25years )becos of education)AND lGBO( 40years) becos of education& high bride price.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by kilomeji: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
What stupid question is this?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sniper12:
When she can fend for her self. Marriage is not a poverty allievation program

YOU NAILED IT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by ERO32: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
fickylady:
Pls ask Linda ikeji. Because Donjazzy said na when we guys dey ready na hem go be the question. Abi u wan marry your self?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by MevsU(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Everywhere one turns these days all one hears is marriage like that's the only purpose we are in this world for.

Irrespective of the gender, one needs to become financially independent and emotionally stable to consider marriage.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Normal Age For A Lady To Marry? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Zarqabe:

rubbish. I don't know who liked this post self

So every woman below 30 doesn't know herself very well? You are talking nonsense. Every one isn't the same. some women acquire self realization very early.

people like you just come online to talk as if they know everything when they know nothing. mtchew.

You could have made your point without being harsh. It was so unnecessary

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things To Consider Before Answering "Yes, I Do" / How To: Overcoming Timidity For Shy Nigerian Guys / Nigerian Bride Brings Ghana-must-go Bag To Wedding, Receives Cash From Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.