Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (41503 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Skubidude:

Big lie. Oga be realistic for once na haba. If you meet marriage counselors they would tell u about 80% of failed marriages has to do with sex or indirectly related with sex, so stop playing the ostrich already.

That one na illiterate leave am. He can't even make a logical argument. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Yuji: 12:27am On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

Ok
They were not meant for you so I don't care cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by IamLEGEND1: 12:28am On Aug 15, 2017
FILEBE:

if you have succeeded in tearing hymens up and down, suceeded in tasting all species here and there all in the name of compatibility, and you laterfound who you are "sexually compatible" . Pls, Bros, who will marry all the girls you have drilled here and there?
come to think of it sef . dude, what if men have a vagina and the ladies have the rod, will you say they should be testing you if you are sexually compatible first?
Compatibility! compatibility!! compatibility!!!!

Human body no be car abeg. Is it so difficult to accept that two adults can agree to have sex for the sheer fuckin pleasure of it without the added pressure of marriage?
I've seen a woman with 2 kids with a pussy_tighter than a virgin's. You no know how elastic the thing be abi na just because of argument you dey form dumb?
Talking of drilling upandan, shey na oil well?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Denko2721987(m): 12:31am On Aug 15, 2017
There is a very dangerous trend (some might call it evolution) going on in our society.. And if its not nipped in the bud on time by declaring a state of emergency on our core moral values as humans, i foresee a flip scenario or situation where in the next 500 years women will marry only women and men will marry only men (am sure there is a compound word for this) and science would have provided a platform for them to have offsprings, completely sealing that ugly fate on humanity permanently until maybe what made them 'became' pushes the reset button or terminate button.. U can call me a doom's prophet but thats what i am seeing if things continue the odd way they are going..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 12:31am On Aug 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

Human body no be car abeg. Is it so difficult to accept that two adults can agree to have sex for the sheer fuckin pleasure of it without the added pressure of marriage?
I've seen a woman with 2 kids with a pussy_tighter than a virgin's. You no know how elastic the thing be abi na just because of argument you dey form dumb?

The problem is that at the end you'll realize you've been arguing with a fool. No mind him grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by IamLEGEND1: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2017
FILEBE:

Oga. it is not a disease. Stop justifying your reasons to satisfy your sexual urges every now and then. Who the hell even brought that sexual compatibility crap? lemme ask you this question. Have you ever had blue balls?
What does 'blue balls' have to do with sexual compatibility?

It's about preference, Boundaries and Chemistry.
& I don't have to justify whatever I do before anyone, that's the beauty of freedom..... I can stick to a woman or I can jump around.. As long as they don't have a problem with it..... I don't give a fuck_about you or your judgemental bullshìt.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
My guy sorry to dissapoint all u said here is rubbish, u maid mention of no reason to justify our request for sex,but there is every reason to justify their request for money & other goodies right as their right in a relationship.U mabidder,tion of guys making it (money) before being entitled to sex ,so in essence how much do u think a guy should worth before being entitled to sex,since it is now based on the highest bidder,when essence is should come naturally whether their is money or no money. U re one of the reasons why guys as soon as they get some little change in their pocket they term to use this ladies at will & dump since it is all about money. If it was a lady that wrote this I 'll d have called her a hoe.On the contrary how can I marry someone that has given sex to some other person(s) some where & has refused to let me in on the grounds that I must marry her before any show, m sorry I can only do for a virgin who has the absolute right for such a magnanimous request.

...u maid mention of no reason to justify our request for sex,but there is every reason to justify their request for money & other goodies right as their right in a relationship.U mabidder,tion of guys making it (money) before being entitled to sex ,so in essence how much do u think a guy should worth before being entitled to sex,since it is now based on the highest bidder,when essence is should come naturally whether their is money or no money..
See, it is not as if girls don't have their own ills or problems. they have got their own issues. A good girl wont ask for all those things whether you have or not. They may be hard to find but they are out there just as all men are not dogs. You understand? Two wrongs don't make a right. I will rather work on myself than find an excuse or blame someone for my failure.

Bro. I am saying sex should be mutual. There is a difference between a lady wanting you to improve on yourself and a lady who will ask you for
money before sex or expects that if she sleeps with you then she s entitled to you bank account(That one na Olosho).

m sorry I can only do for a virgin who has the absolute right for such a magnanimous request
very fuuny. wasn't it guys with this mindset that deflowered them to test if they are sexually compatible?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by IamLEGEND1: 12:36am On Aug 15, 2017
thesuave10:

The problem is that at the end you'll realize you've been arguing with a fool. No mind him grin
I'm beginning to get that now......

I don ball out. I'm done, bruh

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

I don't like fight.
When girls say, guys shouldn't date without money...they flare up. But they say girls shouldn't date if they don't want to have sex.
That's arrant rubbish coming from both sides, relationship is way beyond sex and money, if at all it is present...it should be mutual.

If a girl looks you in the eye and tells you, she can't date you without money, will you find it funny? You'll probably run to NL to create a thread and they'll jump on it like monkeys to call her olosho.

No one should make his sexual preference a standard. Do your own, let others do their own.

What pains me most is, create another thread now...saying Nigerian girls are lose. These same hypocrites would be there to judge.

Hehehe grin grin grin I agree that this post is kind of a double standard though. It is morally right that relationship should be way beyond sex and money. But the reality is different, relationships are hardly mutual. I have already embraced this reality a long time ago.

But I'm sure you'd read where I wrote that whether you are in a Non-sexual relationship or Not. Money must be spent either ways. Atleast you have to shower your spouse with Gifts & some materials things once in a while from the little you have. Unless that relationship will soon hit the rocks. You can't escape from spending money

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 12:42am On Aug 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:

you have seen a woman with two kids.... . Lol! Na you see pass. you be doctor? how you take see am? legend of the seer. grin grin grin Oga i am not a doctor and i know everything has its elastic limit. Oh! as if we have not heard cases of husbands loosing interest sleeping with his wife after childbirth because it is no longer tight down there
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Skubidude:

Big lie. Oga be realistic for once na haba. If you meet marriage counselors they would tell u about 80% of failed marriages has to do with sex or indirectly related with sex, so stop playing the ostrich already.

what shalll he profit a man after testing 99 girls to find one that he is sexually compatible with and later complains of a Mrs Sexually compatible's wide vagina after child birth?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by senatrpaichulo(m): 12:48am On Aug 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
If you desire sex so much then put a ring on it. No. you don't want to put a ring on it, you don't like good girls with principles, you run after those ones that use sex as a bargaining tool and then come back here crying of heart break and your girlfriend liking money too much. Niccur gerrarahia.
put a ring where? ����
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 12:52am On Aug 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
What does 'blue balls' have to do with sexual compatibility?

It's about preference, Boundaries and Chemistry.
& I don't have to justify whatever I do before anyone, that's the beauty of freedom..... I can stick to a woman or I can jump around.. As long as they don't have a problem with it..... I don't give a fuck_about you or your judgemental bullshìt.

calm down bro. Don't deviate. Blue ball is a myth. yes or no? At times we humans just have ways to force a belief into another just for selfish reasons. I have told you. Definw your relationship from the start. If it is one that will involve sex. Tell her! Their wont be any problem with the op's post on that. Otherwise, don't force your sexual orientation into someone. Mutual is the word here. MUTUALISM
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Skubidude(m): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2017
pocohantas:

They should live their life and leave ladies vagina alone.

If they are not checking the mileage of our vagina.
They are checking the diameter...
The depth...

Na wetin sef!!! their future dey inside there?

Yes na it's our property so we hav evry right to frown when 'somethings' ain't right with it cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2017
kennygee:

May the good Lord bless you.

Amen o, my sister jare. O tito koro. igbami o man da ki eniyan ma so o tito bio she le koro si.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Hmmm... Seems nigerian guys lives depend on sex. See ranting.
And nigerian girls lives depend on collecting money from guys.See ranting!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Jodha:
Bingos will always bark...
Dry nairaland bingos..
U look so dry on ur pix.Wota fu....ck!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
hope you said this same thing when your sisters were campaigning against broke guys?? double Standard.

behold... I just saw her dp. downloaded it so I could delete it. lubbish.
Dnt mind the hungry girl!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Safiaa:
sshh
Hey,,u shut up!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2017
Silentscreamer:
R u among the broke guys? Then ur priority shuld be about working hard to make money and not sex. Misplaced priority.
How hard have u ever worked in ur life,or are u waiting patiently for an already made guy to come n pay ur bills??.Confussion!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2017
NevetsIbot:
Lol.... I simply stated something obvious and you went ahead to assume I'm broke. Lol. you sha.

working hard to make money and not go after sex? sex is a natural need and crave...... money wasn't there right from the dawn of time..... would you advise a broke lady too to keep of relationships? and to delete konji just as you're prescribing for guys here,
Broke lady like her shaa.Didnt u see her pix clearly

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:20am On Aug 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
If you desire sex so much then put a ring on it. No. you don't want to put a ring on it, you don't like good girls with principles, you run after those ones that use sex as a bargaining tool and then come back here crying of heart break and your girlfriend liking money too much. Niccur gerrarahia.
As long as ua a lesbian,u cannot differenciate the topic on ground ok!!!.Lesbianism is an unforgivable sin and an artrocity..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Skubidude(m): 1:21am On Aug 15, 2017
FILEBE:

what shalll he profit a man after testing 99 girls to find one that he is sexually compatible with and later complains of a Mrs Sexually compatible's wide vagina after child birth?

And what shall it profit a man after all his investment in a no sex relationship only to find out after marriage that his beloveth is an alantic ocean down there.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Rapmoney:
You call it ranting? So you dream on the Internet?

Is this not a case of pot calling kettle black? One who depends on offering sex to sustain and one who gives out the resources and accept the offer, are they not all in the gutter?
Hahaha,weldone bro grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Rapmoney:
Sex is a human act. Abstaining from it does not define a real man.
Epic response cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Stallione(m): 1:27am On Aug 15, 2017
Rapmoney:
You didn't even pass a message across! I would have ignored your post but for the sake of putting some sense into you. Now listen, if you have a contrary opinion, express it intelligently and in a mature way and stop making a fool of yourself.
Take a close look at her pix,,she looks foolish shaa!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by userplainly(m): 1:29am On Aug 15, 2017
HannahHitler:
u tee say na marriage be everything? *I piri u in spiritual ways* pipo like u nia dey make family suffer cos u go force d guy marry wen e never stable well.... after wedding head go burn.... my fren goan sidan * be humble joor

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by calm658: 1:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Stellie:
hahahaha u got nrtin else to say?? Am nt blamin failed relationship on sex. am using it as a scenario for a gal becomin a borehole wen married.. Argggh am nt replyin u again ok.., u d type dat argues and forget d topic of argument . Gudnyt

Na wa for borehole.

Men are finished.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by calm658: 1:39am On Aug 15, 2017
goingape1:
I'm sure you are the product of that rotten prick from ya Father's own undecided

unproductive brain!

Chisos cheesy
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 1:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Skubidude:

And what shall it profit a man after all his investment in a no sex relationship only to find out after marriage that his beloveth is an alantic ocean down there.

well, that is so unfortunate. She must have gotten it Atlantic by men who wants to find their "sexual compatibility" aka Taste and run.

BTW, no sex relationship doesn't mean they shouldn't talk about sex.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Skubidude(m): 2:19am On Aug 15, 2017
FILEBE:

well, that is so unfortunate. She must have gotten it Atlantic by men who wants to find their "sexual compatibility" aka Taste and run.

BTW, no sex relationship doesn't mean they shouldn't talk about sex.

And u think she wud tell u she is wide and all the guys she has been with? Either u are naive or just acting dumb.
Now lemme ask u one question. What if u are in this no sex relationship spending ur hard earn money only for you to discover she is been having sex with some other guys all the while u've been answerinng Mr. Nice Guy, what would u do

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by ice4u999(m): 2:25am On Aug 15, 2017
HannahHitler:

I think say you be lesbian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos) / Gambian "Baddie" Bride Passes Her Virginity Test. Gets Cash Gift / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.