Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) (19057 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
What are my seeing .
something u like ooo
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by gentleedu(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
ibkkk:
I love his leg grin
lols i know u will like it grin
ibkkk:
I love his leg grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
gentleedu:
lols i know u will like it grin
Dirty mind grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by gentleedu(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
ibkkk:
Dirty mind grin
grin
ibkkk:
Dirty mind grin
lols urs too
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by geraldo077: 9:40am On Aug 04, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
What are my seeing .
Banana
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Mafking:
Haha....anal,oral,banana,cucumber....
I think your libido is higher than mine lipsrsealed
Lol.. like hell
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2017
stormborn28:
girls love such banana
Not me.. i no join
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by stormborn28(m): 11:04am On Aug 04, 2017
dareerah:
Not me.. i no join
heheheheheeee....u know it
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Siena247(f): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Cassava for two
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Siena247:
Cassava for two

Two planting seasons
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
dareerah:
Oral don't work 4 me, i think it's really disgusting..

grin disgustingly awesome wink
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
pu7pl3:

grin disgustingly awesome wink
God forbid
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
dareerah:
God forbid

Lol...ok..I'll take ur word for it since I'm not omniscient
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Mafking(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
dareerah:
Lol.. like hell
Ehn ehn,since yesterday abi...I think I like your handwriting, buh you would need more than that... Just drop your number at mafsteve@gmail. com for screening.. We will get back to you soon madam grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mafking:

Ehn ehn,since yesterday abi...I think I like your handwriting, buh you would need more than that... Just drop your number at mafsteve@gmail. com for screening.. We will get back to you soon madam grin
Na u know grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 5:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
pu7pl3:

Lol...ok..I'll take ur word for it since I'm not omniscient
Eh?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
dareerah:
Eh?

Are u serious right now dareerah

I don't know where to start explaining from tongue
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
RealHaute:

Give your life to Christ.
See who's talking. undecided
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Lewaluv(f): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hhmmm
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
pu7pl3:

Are u serious right now dareerah

I don't know where to start explaining from tongue
From top to bottom tongue
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 12:36am On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
From top to bottom tongue

I meant I'm going to believe u since I'm not all knowing...
But I assure u dareerah Ul be the one begging for more when u jam a strawberry flavoured cum pipe grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 11:34am On Aug 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

I meant I'm going to believe u since I'm not all knowing...

But I assure u dareerah
Ul be the one begging for more when u jam a strawberry flavoured cum pipe grin
You need help ni bo..
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
Seems this guy stole banana daz why he hid it inside d boxer..
Black is really beautiful...
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 1:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
ndubueze92:
Black is really beautiful...
Awe... Thanks but i'm light-skinned
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
Awe... Thanks but i'm light-skinned
Am so sorry about that... I have found my glasses.. let me confirm that I will be back shortly.
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
ndubueze92:
Am so sorry about that... I have found my glasses.. let me confirm that I will be back shortly.
grin please do
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
grin please do
yes you're indeed light-skinned .... Trying to reconcile you to one of the fairy tales that has caught my fantasy...
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
ndubueze92:
yes you're indeed light-skinned .... Trying to reconcile you to one of the fairy tales that has caught my fantasy...
Lol humorous.. Good one
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
Lol humorous.. Good one
Anything to make the dareerah girl smile....ESA in frozen... she's pretty has a long hair and she's a queen...
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 3:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
ndubueze92:
Anything to make the dareerah girl smile....ESA in frozen... she's pretty has a long hair and she's a queen...
Too sweet.. smiley
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
You need help ni bo..

Oya help me sad
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
pu7pl3:

Oya help me sad
grin oya come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It's Hard Work Being A Mistress / My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) / Do Virgins Make Better Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.