Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) (19106 Views)

Man Returns Home To Meet His Friend In Boxers With Only His Girlfriend Around / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
Hmm me ah dangerous loner, come on then..
Loneliness can be hell... You need someone who's got your back. Thanks for the invitation dareerah
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
ndubueze92:
Loneliness can be hell... You need someone who's got your back. Thanks for the invitation dareerah
Ur wlc
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
Ur wlc
can I send a pm?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
ndubueze92:
can I send a pm?
No
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
No
Alright...
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
tongue You know..

I don't know ooo...its sunday so I can't really know those stuffsgrin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
pu7pl3:

I don't know ooo...its sunday so I can't really know those stuffsgrin
Be lying yeh grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 4:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
Ur wlc
How are you Dareerah, and happy Sunday!
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
ndubueze92:
How are you Dareerah, and happy Sunday!
Same
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by Olanrefront3355(m): 12:15am On Aug 07, 2017
grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by pu7pl3(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2017
dareerah:
Be lying yeh grin

Hey hwayu...don't worry I don't nid help again grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by geraldo077: 10:44am On Aug 07, 2017
Dareerah seems to be the star here. Howdy Dareerah?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
geraldo077:
Dareerah seems to be the star here. Howdy Dareerah?
Hello commando
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
pu7pl3:

Hey hwayu...don't worry I don't nid help again grin
Hallelujah
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by geraldo077: 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
dareerah:
Hello commando

Lol,why commando?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by dareerah(f): 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
geraldo077:

Lol,why commando?
Geraldo commando, get it?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by geraldo077: 12:46am On Aug 08, 2017
dareerah:
Geraldo commando, get it?

Yea, I gerrit.
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2017
dareerah:
Same
Fairy... how are you?
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by sugarsoul(m): 11:34am On Aug 13, 2017
ibkkk:

You have a bow leg?
cheeeeiiiiiii....this one touch me sha!!! lmaoooo
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by sugarsoul(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2017
ndubueze92:
can I send a pm?
Chai bro. after all the good work, you come dey ask to send p.m? baba send this thing joor.
Dareerah, even if you're a loner, the road can't be too small to take 2 people..abeg take ndubeze with you na, never drop am yet. he try too
oya ndubeze, you sef coman give her your English name, maybe that one go help sef.
Dareerah, ibkk, and other girls wey dey here. una fine sha....make I wan marry first, I go show again..
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 11:50am On Aug 13, 2017
sugarsoul:

Chai bro. after all the good work, you come dey ask to send p.m? baba send this thing joor.
Dareerah, even if you're a loner, the road can't be too small to take 2 people..abeg take ndubeze with you na, never drop am yet. he try too
oya ndubeze, you sef coman give her your English name, maybe that one go help sef.
Dareerah, ibkk, and other girls wey dey here. una fine sha....make I wan marry first, I go show again..
I don gree I Bleep up sha....
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by sugarsoul(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
ndubueze92:
I don gree I Bleep up sha....
looolll, you be man joor. I dey feel your wraps.
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ndubueze92(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2017
sugarsoul:

looolll, you be man joor. I dey feel your wraps.
Make we just d do... Our 9ja babes shakara plenty... It makes me wanna turn to the Whites.... Buh that would go against my Africaness...
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
sugarsoul:

cheeeeiiiiiii....this one touch me sha!!! lmaoooo

Yeye shild grin
Re: I Love The Colour Of This Guys Boxers & Socks (Photo) by sugarsoul(m): 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
ibkkk:

Yeye shild grin
lol. fine girl wassup, looked up your d.p and I must say, I have one injury around my groin area, it's internal and need massaging..
when can you come?
BTW, you study medical sciences?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buying Condoms? How Embarrassing / I Bed Wet At My Boyfriend Place / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.