Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,676 members, 7,844,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

How To Maintain And Control A Woman - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Maintain And Control A Woman (127699 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / The Usage Of Juju By Ladies To Control A Man/win His Love... / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MsTom(f): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2010
pipz:

Don't let's start this, today's VAL and ain't even loving any sorry chick, told u b4 i'm the one your mum's and pastors been warning u 'bout, if u see me u run, fine boy + swagger

lol. OMG! You sound so much like a friend of mine who is also on NL. All mouth. Anyway, didnt mean to offend you on vals day. where I am, it is not yet vals day.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by pipz(m): 12:51am On Feb 14, 2010
kai, this girl don injure me, for NL, u mean i lack action, ok. we shall see, ur lucky we can't see i for show u action, the girl has given me like 26 missed calls and sms's and ain't even tripping
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by pipz(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2010
HAPPY VALS day, and pls don't do miss independent for that guy oooooooo, have fun it's very late here already
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MsTom(f): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2010
It is girls like that that embarasses me. Why would you call a man 26 times and text even when there is no reply? Cant they think? He doesnt want to talk to you! NO wonder you feel you scored. At least you scored this one. A girl like me wont even call you any other day not to talk of vals day. enjoy your day alone and dont trip!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by pipz(m): 1:00am On Feb 14, 2010
c u triping already, seems where the only one left here. plzzzzzzzz i want to sleep, i had a very rough day
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MsTom(f): 1:06am On Feb 14, 2010
pipz:

c u triping already, seems where the only one left here. plzzzzzzzz i want to sleep, i had a very rough day

tripping? how. Go and sleep. I aint holding you down. My day is still young
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by pipz(m): 1:10am On Feb 14, 2010
Hmmmmm ako e ti po ju,, hope u can read yoruba smiley
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by TheSly: 1:16am On Feb 14, 2010
hahahahahahaha. . . . .Same ol. . . .Same ol. . . .Same ol.  cool
First of all. . , Lemme define what ''love'' is. . . .
Love is when you are doing something very very stupid. . . .
And you know it is stupid but you are unable to stop doing it. cheesy

I have cosigned Love and anything that has to do with it into the bin of history. . .
Its a shame the poster portrays every girl in the same light. . . which is not so.
The fact that Eve betrayed Adam doesn't mean its set in stone that your wife will f*** you up later on.
Adam lived 930 years. . . .That doesn't mean you are gonna live  up to 100. . .

Forget about looking for that '' good '' girl because 98% of them are not. . .
If una like make una nor believe me. . . .
Like i told someone recently that his gf was not decent as he thought she is. . . .
The idiot thought she was the last decent girl on earth. . . .until i had to prove it to him.
That was when i knew some guys were born fool and will remain fool for the rest of em lives.
Heck!!. . .Even after enough proof. . . .what did the idiot do? whine and then settled it. . , what a fool! embarassed

My set of rules are. . .

I dont trust them. . .never have and never will.

They can only surprise me. . . .i can never be disappointed.

You can NEVER satisfy them. . . .Even if you have all the $$ in the world. . . .Its not always about that.

Never believe anything that comes out of their mouth. . .I love you. . .will never leave you. . .I will break down if you leave me. . .Blah Blah Blah!
Believe that you are NEVER in control. . . .
Trust me u can never control them. . .U may think you are but hey. . . you are only deceiving yourself.

You get what you throw at me. . .This is the part i like most. .
.If she is very stubborn. . .i can be too. . .Quiet? I very good at that.
Or maybe she likes sleeping over at ''Mr Corper-With-Generator's house''. . . . cheesy
Alexa has Generator in her house too and mine is also faulty. . . .No joke. . I'll say this straight to her face.

Finally. . . .I believe anything can happen. . . .I could wake up by tomorrow  and see her message on my phone saying its over. , . No $h!t! cool
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by chiogo(f): 1:36am On Feb 14, 2010
^loooooooooool

Sly baby, where have you been?? cry
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by TheSly: 1:45am On Feb 14, 2010
chiogo:

^loooooooooool

Sly baby, where have you been?? cry
Offline Baby. . . .Wanted to concentrate on something so important that i had to put Nairaland in a blacklist. cheesy
How far. . .?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by chiogo(f): 1:58am On Feb 14, 2010
The Sly:

Offline Baby. . . .Wanted to concentrate on something so important that i had to put Nairaland in a blacklist. cheesy
How far. . .?
Haha, I see.
I'm good. smiley And you?
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by MsTom(f): 2:13am On Feb 14, 2010
pipz:

Hmmmmm ako e ti po ju,, hope u can read yoruba smiley

I can
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by TheSly: 2:19am On Feb 14, 2010
chiogo:

Haha, I see.
I'm good. smiley And you?
Nothin has changed. . . .I don miss u sha. kiss
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by chiogo(f): 2:22am On Feb 14, 2010
The Sly:

Nothin has changed. . . .I don miss u sha. kiss
Missed you too!! kiss wink
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by RichyBlacK(m): 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
tai2:
I used to be like many of the whiners here on Nairaland, “Oh I'm so in love with this babe but she's treating me badly, what do I do? what do I do?”. That was a long time ago and now I am wise and believe me I learnt from the school of hard knocks, this women dealt with me mercilessly until I actually sat down  to analyze them and their ways and figured out the language they speak. If you think maintaining a woman is about excess love, showing affection, kindness, forgiveness, religion and all that bullsh*t, you're dead wrong, treat a woman too good, she will find an excuse to leave ( “I was once dumped by a chick who later told her friend, I was 'too nice'.”). But they will stay with an “omo rapala” that mistreats them day after day after day.

Even fellowship girls are still tempted by young men of the world and leave their fellow fellowship brothers to look for bad boys to convert. They are never satisfied with a squeaky clean good man. To them every guy that is too good is a nuisance.  Even the ones that are married have only calmed down and become good in order to trap a husband that offers them security or at least a husband that has managed to figure out their buttons. Be wise, young men, be wise.

Maintaining women of all shapes ages and sizes is all about control and remaining in control. The moment you lose control, you lose yourself and a woman will ride you till the very end. Some people say all sorts of rubbish, “Oh my woman is not like that, she's different”, all that one na story, Eve betrayed Adam, Delilah betrayed Samson, so who on earth is your woman that she won't act like those that came before her?

There are different levels of control, there is no control, artificial control and true control. No control is the default situation most guys fall into. They love a woman and believe everything she says in the heat of passion ”I'll never ever leave you”, “I can't wait to marry you” etc etc, and deceive themselves into overconfidence and over love. A no control guy does not know how to tell his babe no and is always apologizing even when it is not his fault. When they start exhibiting too much attention and love, the chick gets bored and starts looking for “rude boys” somewhere. Then her mind starts wavering and she starts telling you “I need space”, “I'm confused”. When you hear these words you're in trouble.

Unfortunately most young guy today no dey hear word and they will start reminiscing about the sweet nothings the babe told them when the going was good and continue to misbehave and show over love and over affection. Meanwhile one bad guy fit dey comb the babe for corner somewhere. In the end the chick leaves and the guy is in a wreck, crying, complaining to his friends begging etc and at that point the girl no go wan hear again, anything you're saying is a waste of time. A chick will bring up some of the dumbest excuses when she wants to dump you. She might regret leaving you later but all that one na Tales By Moonlight what matters is the wrecked condition she will leave you in at that moment.

The next level of control is artificial control. Artificial control works a lot in Nigeria today, and people exercise this level of control primarily by having money. This is what the so called big boys and sugar daddies use to maintain their babes. Some poor guys starving on their pocket money and University allowances even try to maintain this level of control to their own downfall. With artificial control a girl might screw around but will not really leave you until she finds another guy with better control than you. The best way to use artificial control is ruthlessly, if you have money and control them with money make sure you take no crap from them or else they will turn you to a MUGU and you fall into the no control category even though you have money.

Remember money is relative. Some guy has more than you somewhere. Some guys exercise artificial control through other means as well, such as being older, being in a bigger office, better school, living in a bigger house etc. Until the chick meets someone with better control she will not leave but always remember you are in control and use it to your advantage. Don't boast about it though as they really hate it when you point out that the reason they are with you is because of artificial control ( even though we know its true). All those threads written by sacked bankers on Nairaland who have lost their babes are a result of the artificial control category. Control go, babe go.

Guys without money should remember this ( University boys open your eyes) the moment you start spending to maintain control, you will never stop and this is a problem when you do not have money  so students, graduate trainees and people without money should avoid money artificial control as much as possible. You will only wreck yourself financially, because they will only get greedier and you will find out you cannot keep up and she will use the money you have used to better her looks, wardrobe and her life to find a replacement for you. They always want to upgrade. If you have money to spend it is okay to use artificial control just make sure you do it in a responsible way, not in a way chicks will use “MUGU”  to replace your name on their phones.

The last control category is true control. Maintain this level of control and you are the true guru. You are the Don Juan, the guy women trip and fall down for regardless of whether or whether not. The true control man is in control of EVERYTHING. He will not chase a babe he cannot control or who he knows will want to lord over him. Before he spends his money on a woman he makes sure that she knows who is in control and spends his money sparingly, in fact she might spend more than him.  If she tells him she is in her male corpers friends house sleeping because she does not have light he laughs and tells her “I hope he knows how to screw well, I know you're probably lonely”.  It might pain him inside but you will never see it, because he knows that if she finds out he is jealous he is finished, if she feels he is not jealous, she will correct herself and find call him 20 times a day to make sure he truly loves her.

The guy who shouts at his babe and tells her what sort of nonsense is that ( why should she sleep in Mr Corper-With-Generator's house) is maintaining artificial control, she will tell him she won't do it again and do it the next day and for the next 10 months, and get combed mercilessly by Mr. Corper-With-Generator and his colleagues. It takes 10 minutes for a quickie and that place does not have a gauge you will use to measure  who did and did not do when she comes back. Artificial control men and no control men should take note.

In fact most of the accomplished true control guys have barricaded their hearts a long time ago. They show affection strategically and when a chick leasts expects it. They are not always complete bast@rds, they will send flowers and call a babe to check on how she is doing but they do it strategically and sparingly. Too much of ice cream and chocolate is not good. Too much visiting of woman is not good. Calling her more than she calls you is an equally silly idea. If she calls twice call once. What bothers other guys does not bother men of true control. Even if they love a chick they will never show it more than the chick shows it. They say I love you three times a year. This sort of guy might love a chick but still screw one or two around to ensure that he remains in control of his senses.

intimacy is intimacy, love is a different kettle of fish. intimacy helps you keep things in perspective. Screw one woman too much, you might become silly and lose control. Fidelity is over rated my brothers, you can love a woman but don't confuse it with being faithful.  If she suspects you are screwing outside, thats okay for them, just make sure you're never caught and she only suspects, suspicion is good, it keeps her on her feet, she knows she can be replaced. When she sees that text message on your phone, tell her “you are the only one for me “ and buy enough “ chocolate and flowers” and then leave her to think. But NEVER keep two chicks, you should have one chick and the occasional ones you are chopping outside to maintain perspective and self-control, that way you won't create unnecessary problems for yourself. If you are not on the financial capability of Atiku Abubakar, polygamy is a bad idea. If you can retain control without screwing outside, fine for you. But the day your woman is caught screwing outside, you will feel seriously cuckolded and feel like a fool.

A true control guy will NEVER date a woman he cannot control. A woman who does not respect you is one you have no control over, these women do not understand equality, look at the divorce rate in America ! A true control guy has ALL control but he never uses money to control too much. He never makes it about money or how much he has. Most true control guys have more money than the women they control, other much more skilled true control guys may have less money but always make sure that she knows who is boss. Because once you let a women who's money is longer than yours gain control, you are finished.  A true control guy also has koboko control ( meaning he knows how to give it to her in bed, if you do not know better learn by hiring a skilled Pay As You Go or else she will leave you for the first Mr. Magic Stick). In fact koboko control is way better than money control. Look at Kimora Lee Simmons and Djimon Honsou, you go no say na koboko dey at work, no be by fine face or too much money. ( No offense to Russel Simmons but he had artificial control).

A true control guy also has fashion control, he knows how to dress and be neat ( it might not be the most expensive stuff he wears but he looks smart and neat always, he has fashion sense). A true control guy also knows how to tell his babe no and stick to his no. They rarely say “I'm sorry” and always make a chick laugh or some other tactic to avoid using those words. A chicks friends will beef this sort of guy in public and on forums like Nairaland  and berate their friends for dating him but will secretly dream of screwing him. It even helps when the guy acts nice to the chicks friends, but not too nice (as in we are all age-mates level,  respect must be maintained at all costs, chicks know how to disrespect a guy who plays with them too much). All men should strive to attain true control. True control will give you peace of mind and undying attention.

Be wise, my brothers be wise, enough of these tears on Nairaland. These days more men come here to complain than women. This is a war we have to win at all costs. For the sake of the male reputation. For more advice, I am here all week. Remember I have been beaten before but I am now wise, I exercise true control now and take no nonsense from them. If you let them bring you down they will finish you and your village people will say it is the work of juju and your uncles and aunties.

@tai2,

This is one for the ages!

Thank you for posting this so that the young men who haven't mastered the fine art of relationship control would learn.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by debinile(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
hey everybody, the control me being in charge. all this woman una bad, una wan take waitin God don give man. dem really take say if you give woman 1 minute dem go use 24 hours. woman make una cool down, make una put una body for one place. waitin be Bleep, Bleep from one place to another, then you nor be woman again na u don turn Dog. somebody go send go post wen go help others change their stupid girls and girls go spoil the post with bad commits. girls wen dey advice other girls, make una time una time oh. good day wonderful girls and better boys wen no the through value of love and good life and wen he respect others.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by nihun(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2010
debinile:

hey everybody, the control me being in charge. all this woman una bad, una wan take waitin God don give man. dem really take say if you give woman 1 minute dem go use 24 hours. woman make una cool down, make una put una body for one place. waitin be bleep, bleep from one place to another, then you nor be woman again na u don turn Dog. somebody go send go post wen go help others change their silly girls and girls go spoil the post with bad commits. girls wen dey advice other girls, make una time una time oh. good day wonderful girls and better boys wen no the through value of love and good life and wen he respect others.

Guy you are a baffon, I cannot understand you, why do you think a girl would. Learn to control your foolish self.

Foolish talk from foolish PIKINS!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by zinaLPF: 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2010
@ tai2 (original post) -

Great post. Sounds like you need a hug, dude. Who broke your heart and made you cry, oh sorry, made you "hard"? ;o)
Comments and Neanderthal attitudes such as these are the reason why lawyers like myself are smiling all the way to the bank.
When you finally 'control' your way to an assault, battery, rape , divorce (or worse) case, be sure to give me a call.

Might be easier to just deal with the pain some woman apparently has caused you.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2010
@Zina

Deal with pain? I done did that , lol. I guess as Nietzsche said, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. As for that legal thing, f@ck that, true control men get their prenuptials signed, if she leaves, she leaves with squat. As for the artificial and no control men telling their women where they hid the cash, that's their funeral. Pray your female clients don't come to you trying to hang men like me, you'll end up broke doing pro bono work for juvenile offenders.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by zinaLPF: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2010
tai2:

@Zina

Deal with pain? I done did that , lol. I guess as Nietzsche said, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. As for that legal thing, f@ck that, true control men get their prenuptials signed, if she leaves, she leaves with squat. As for the artificial and no control men telling their women where they hid the cash, that's their funeral. Pray your female clients don't come to you trying to hang men like me, you'll end up broke doing pro bono work for juvenile offenders.

No baby, sorry to burst your bubble. She will leave with probably more than she deserves. Most 'airtight' prenups I have dealt with end up in legal trashland.
Wanna take a chance? Go ahead and give her my info when you are ready to test your theory.

BTW, pro bono for juvies helps me sleep well at night, after making my big deposit at the bank from your 'true control man' divorce / assault case. ;o)))
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tai2(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
Lol, whatever you say, true control gives me my own peace of mind @ night.It's men of no control and artificial control that end up pulling an OJ or Mike Tyson, when they fail to see the woman for who she is and think with their hearts, then give reformed ambulance chasers and apprentice divorce lawyers cannon fodder for the courtroom. Ask Chief Fernandez how much his American lawyered up wife left with, yeah nothing, cause he had the sense to tie up his assets and divorce plans before he "married" her. A man of true control thinks practical and plans based on the worst case scenario. Would she love me if I had an single arm and was blind in both eyes? I guess not. Love is convenient when it's convenient. When crap hits the fan, it's everyone for themselves.Any cretin who wants to lose his life to no control should go ahead. Lose control then lose your mind then come here and whine about how she slept with your best friend.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by nihun(m): 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2010
zina@LPF:

@ tai2 (original post) -

Great post. Sounds like you need a hug, dude. Who broke your heart and made you cry, oh sorry, made you "hard"? ;o)
Comments and Neanderthal attitudes such as these are the reason why lawyers like myself are smiling all the way to the bank.
When you finally 'control' your way to an assault, battery, despoil , divorce (or worse) case, be sure to give me a call.

Might be easier to just deal with the pain some woman apparently has caused you.
zina@LPF:

No baby, sorry to burst your bubble. She will leave with probably more than she deserves. Most 'airtight' prenups I have dealt with end up in legal trashland.
Wanna take a chance? Go ahead and give her my info when you are ready to test your theory.

BTW, pro bono for juvies helps me sleep well at night, after making my big deposit at the bank from your 'true control man' divorce / assault case. ;o)))

THE WORD OF A PERSON IN THE REAL WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by badoomusoo: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2010
Great post,

Tai2, u r d bomb

This is no theory, practical all d way, for realists only
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tychee69(m): 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2010
ITS D-DAY, THE DEED'S BEEN DONE AND HIROSHIMA IS UP IN SMOKE, WISH IT WAS A SATURDAY, I LL HAVE CLUBBED ALL NIGHT, BUT GOTTA GO TO WORK,
HOW I HATE MONDAYS,
TAI2 U D MAN,
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2010
tychee69:

ITS D-DAY, THE DEED'S BEEN DONE AND HIROSHIMA IS UP IN SMOKE, WISH IT WAS A SATURDAY, I LL HAVE CLUBBED ALL NIGHT, BUT GOTTA GO TO WORK,
HOW I HATE MONDAYS,
TAI2 U D MAN,

details bro, details! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tychee69(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
It was a long day for me, but I enjoyed it all the way. I called her this morning to wish her happy valentine, Telling how much I loved her, I told to spare the whole day for me. Start in the morning So we cld start early ( u know cos of damned mondays), told her to meet me @ cubes @ d galleria, U know the works,, movie, beach then swe bar, U can Imagine how expectant she was,
I showed up late,
She was already anxious.
I Showed up with nothing, No gifts,
She was kinda suprised, She believed I wanted to suprise with something special,
And honestly I did,
When I told her that I was sick to my stomach and was done with her criticism and impatience . I made her realize that all I did for her was not that I was weak or something but I changed for her , Because I loved her and really wanted a future with her, But she took everything for granted . I reminded her of when she feared me, There was a time she complained that I was cold and had no feelings for her, I opened up my heart to really and truly love her , and love her, I did but she trampled on everything,
As I told her that I was ending the relationship she cried like a maniac , telling me how sorry she was, But it made no difference, I wished her well in her future transactions,
As I left I dropped a cd I burnt last night, just for her
John legends, Used to love you
I hope she listens to it tonight,
I left her crying,
I just left , took a walk on bar beach to clear my head, before heading to a friends place to enjoy udeme, As my glass kissed the sky , it opens a chapter in my life,
She has been calling, but I ain't picking,
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2010
tychee69:

It was a long day for me, but I enjoyed it all the way. I called her this morning to wish her happy valentine, Telling how much I loved her, I told to spare the whole day for me. Start in the morning So we cld start early ( u know cos of damned mondays), told her to meet me @ cubes @ d galleria, U know the works,, movie, beach then swe bar, U can Imagine how expectant she was,
I showed up late,
She was already anxious.
I Showed up with nothing, No gifts,
She was kinda suprised, She believed I wanted to suprise with something special,
And honestly I did,
When I told her that I was sick to my stomach and was done with her criticism and impatience . I made her realize that all I did for her was not that I was weak or something but I changed for her , Because I loved her and really wanted a future with her, But she took everything for granted . I reminded her of when she feared me, There was a time she complained that I was cold and had no feelings for her, I opened up my heart to really and truly love her , and love her, I did but she trampled on everything,
As I told her that I was ending the relationship she cried like a maniac , telling me how sorry she was, But it made no difference, I wished her well in her future transactions,
As I left I dropped a cd I burnt last night, just for her
John legends, Used to love you
I hope she listens to it tonight,
I left her crying,
I just left , took a walk on bar beach to clear my head, before heading to a friends place to enjoy udeme, As my glass kissed the sky , it opens a chapter in my life,
She has been calling, but I ain't picking,

now that was classic! i gotta tell u bro, i couldnt have done it better even if i had tried twice. thumbs up to u bro, hopefully she learns her lesson and appreciate a brother in the future.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tychee69(m): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2010
Thanks bro, At a point I felt sorry for her, U know , Life is funny, I even felt that what I was doing to her was bad, but I had to shake those thots outta my head,
For what its worth, She ll learn her lesson and its gonna turn her into one cold b*tch,
I pity her next boyfriend,
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by na2day2(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2010
tychee69:

Thanks bro, At a point I felt sorry for her, U know , Life is funny, I even felt that what I was doing to her was bad, but I had to shake those thots outta my head,
For what its worth, She ll learn her lesson and its gonna turn her into one cold b*tch,
I pity her next boyfriend,

well, it will only turn her into a cold b1t.ch if she does not see her fault in it all and learn to pick out the positive to improve her life. to be honest it is for the best for her, u might go back to her someday, no body knows but if she continued to live in that fantasy life of hers, taking a brother for granted it, it will come back to hunt her if not now maybe in the future
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by tychee69(m): 12:17am On Feb 15, 2010
I think she should because I really broke it down for . Clearly stating my reasons for leaving her, I told her of my plans to marry her , but can't go on because I don't want a wife that will send me to an early grave,
This is the first time I am ending a relationship like this and it was bitter sweet. But what the hell, I think its for the best,
I even discharged my 'package' for today,
I just hope dudes ll stand up to their place, Put your feet down and be a man
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by vislabraye(m): 12:26am On Feb 15, 2010
@poster, you've made very salient points.

I think we guys should learn how to respect ourselves and act as real men, not wimps.

The fact about life is that nice guys come last, it also applies to dating and romance. With respect to Tyson, I really pity him. He couldn't handle the kind of wife he got married to. I wonder if she's still married.
Re: How To Maintain And Control A Woman by platinumnk(f): 3:18am On Feb 15, 2010
na2day?:

u know a girl older than me once told me that long ago in my early years and i thot to myself, damn she cant be right! love should be 50-50, wrong! she was so right, life thot me she was on point. even if u are a nice guy by some forbidden misfortune of nature, dont show it early at all, work hard to show the not so nice part of u and she is more likely to stay in order to fix the dude as women always want to fix something. after u are married, like 10 years into the marriage or when she is around 40 years, u can start being extremely nice, and she will appreciate it much at that time bcuz the glory of the flower as faded and she will actually think she was the one that turned u around; that is our way of making them think they actually invested in the relationship  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually if you do that, you would never keep me for long. If you areso stuck on showing you have no love, why should we stick around to change it? Are we Ms. Fix-it-all? Would leave the man right where I found him. He doesnt have to show it early, but show that its there at least. Not some stiff uptight, when Im openly affectionate. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (42) (Reply)

Man Begging Law Graduate For Sex For 4 Years Exposed By The Lady - PICS / Kingtblakhoc Reveals How Much He Pays Girls For Porn / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.