Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) (60981 Views)

Quim Torra Bids Messi Farewell / Franck Ribery In Tears At Bayern Munich Ace Rafinha's Goodbye Farewell (Photos) / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by pxjosh(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
0b100100111:
Messi should follow and test other leagues!

grin grin grin

He never will!

Fear of being exposed like Gaudiola

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Neimar: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Viking007:
Now the world will know he (Messi) is a flop. cheesy

To all Messi fans, I'm in Apo, abuja, come and beat me.

learn to say the truth sometimes

4 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by abfalkolly(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Viking007:

No sense 4u ooo....whe did Neymar join Barca?2013 here ...wake up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by hopefulLandlord: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
VargasVee:
Much as it is a step down for him, I think it's the right move.

At Barca, with both Suarez and messi there I doubt he'd ever realize his full potential. You can see him rush often times to take the ball for a set piece before messi gets his hand on them.

All the best man.
Neymar was never supposed to play at Barcelona. His style of play and the team's style of play are two very different things.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by paradigmshift(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:
The fall of Barcelona....... Liverpool hold on to coutinho and that will be the end of them.

fall my ass lmao
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Inspire01: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
The only thing i like abt d transfer is barca wil now know how painful it is to loose one of ur star players, they think they are d only ones that can collect top players from other clubs anyway they wil make cool 222m euros
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
paradigmshift:

fall my ass lmao

You heard it from me first. Save this for a memorial.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Earthquake1: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Barcelona are one confused club, they couldn't get Verratti in return.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
222 MILLION EUROS! Did anyone see that? Or am I the only one? What is the transfer market turning into?
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by freeman95(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
maskamdo:
Does messi speak English? Just wondering sha!!!!

E just be like say you deh my head...

I deh doubt this news sef
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by donbenie(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Viking007:

Before Neymar ever dreamt of coming to Barca,Messi was already MESSILESS..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Viking007(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
donbenie:
Before Neymar ever dreamt of coming to Barca,Messi was already MESSILESS..
cheesy
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

absolutely!! if Neymar were not at Farcelona last season, we would've won the league

if he weren't there last season, we would've won UEFA champions league

oh wait!!!!
You wouldn't understand; Barce is a dynamic team but Neymar's presence made much more difference and is the catalyst for the Barcelona trident than even Messi.

Messi would be dropping to the midfield this coming season and they would have needed Neymar to run more riot alongside Suarez. Sadly, the team keep thining out on quality players. The club has never been the same since Xavi left and with a tiring Iniesta, Neymar just made the new season more interesting for us. It was never about trophies alone.

3 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by alBHAGDADI: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
gsogbu:
Football Superstar, Lionel Messi has bid Neymar Jr. farewell to PSG.
Messi took to Instagram to wish his Barcelona teammate good luck in his new stage of life.

See post below :
It was a huge pleasure to have shared all these years with you my friend @neymarjr. I wish you good luck in this new stage of your life. See you tkm.
Neymar is linked with Paris St-Germain with reports stating that the deal will be finalized by the end of the week.

If finalized, then it means his buyout clause of £222 million has been met by the Paris team. This will make the Brazilian the most expensive player in the World.
Neymar visited the Barcelona training ground today to bid farewell to his friends and players at the club with reports saying he will soon undergo medicals at PSG.

cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

This your copy and paste is not good o.

You copied this post from http://wotzup.ng/lionel-messi-neymar-fairwell-instagram/

...then tweeked it to make a post of your own. Really wrong

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by 0b100100111: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=pxjosh post=59082631][/quote]

It will always be stupid when it's the truth!

To be outstanding is about versatility
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
@maskamdo ever heard of translation?
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Inspire01: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=pxjosh post=59082631][/quote]A really stupid post I'm no barca fan bt i always laff whenever i hear such comment what does Messi have to prove again, they forget top players that started and ended in same club

2 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by paradigmshift(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Viking007:

u beat yourself already lmao

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by hopefulLandlord: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:

E just be like say you deh my head...

I deh doubt this news sef

its not the players that log in to social media, they have a team of experts that run it for them
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by paradigmshift(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

You heard it from me first. Save this for a memorial.

wetin e dey play b4. unnecessary dribble lmao

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by funnynation(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
£222 million for one person? Even my president no worth that amount.
Make I hear say my pikin no play ball.

Ayam AbjFinestMc
Nairaland official comedian

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Cmanforall: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Now he can win balon'dor... barca couldn't say no. The money was too tempting. Wire wire people go do jazz + kill girls join and use their destiny yet they can never lay hands on such amount
Neymar just got 300m euro from Qatar as image right for upcoming world Cup in Qatar.
He will use 222m euro to pay Barcelona, and become a free agent.
PSG pays nothing to Barcelona.
That's the game...

3 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by freeman95(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

its not the players that log in to social media, they have a team of experts that run it for them

Oh I for fear
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by hopefulLandlord: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

You wouldn't understand; Barce is a dynamic team but Neymar's presence made much more difference and is the catalyst for the Barcelona trident than even Messi.

Messi would be dropping to the midfield this coming season and they would have needed Neymar to run more riot alongside Suarez. Sadly, the team keep thining out on quality players. The club has never been the same since Xavi left and with a tiring Iniesta, Neymar just made the new season more interesting for us. It was never about trophies alone.

remember what we played when we faced a Neymar less UEFAlona last season? I do too

2 Likes

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by paradigmshift(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
0b100100111:
Messi should follow and test other leagues!

grin grin grin

He never will!

Fear of being exposed like Gaudiola
deceive yourself lol
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Etisaljoseph: 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
I wish you more skills, more assists and more goals from you as you embark on your new phase of football playing carrier.

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by mostcerebral: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Neymar going to PSG is the best decision of his life for these reasons
1) He ll earn more. Ofcos he z already the most expensive footballer ever.
2) He can never win the balon d'or playing for barca. Balon d'or these days is determined to a large extent by the outcome of the champions league. Even if barca wins champions league, messi will win it and nt him. Playing for psg means he just has to win the champions league to win the balon d'or. Smthing PSg will most likely achieve within the nxt 3 or 4yrs.
3)Neymar since he came to europe has never won the golden boot. Hw can he win it wen there is messi at barca. Messi is the first choice penalty taker. To win the golden boot, u ve to score penalties too to add to ur tally of goals. Going to PsG means neymar will definitely be dia num one penalty taker... Dia key man..
So Neymar knows exactly wat he is doing! ����

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo / I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.