Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,239 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) (60979 Views)

Quim Torra Bids Messi Farewell / Franck Ribery In Tears At Bayern Munich Ace Rafinha's Goodbye Farewell (Photos) / Aaron Ramsey In Tears As He Bids Farewell To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Beedude(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Draxler and di maria ...are not worthy to wear d barca jersey now.
If dey can get maria for less than 60m. Its a good buy. He's matured and gifted. Even as a barca fan. I loved him since his days in Madrid. Plus his understanding with Messi. Not bad for us
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by demefa(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rapahel1116:
I get u...read my other comment
Tnx for understanding bro

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Afam4eva(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

Yeah, I understand. Interestingly, it is self taught. Spanish is that simple.
That your name is Sanchez does not mean you understand Spanish grin
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by jaytime(m): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Time to win ßallon d'or wink ★★*

♤ #NËYM★R
If I hear...! Na so e easy?
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by hibee4uall(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Good for him...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Rapahel1116: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Its more easier Dan Spanish ......wow inwoild love to learn Spanish...do u stay in Nigeria? Or how did u learn it?online?though I speak German a little ....am looking to learn many foreign languages as possible...German,Latin, Spanish, Italia ,Dutch ,french
Sanchez01:

Yeah, I do. Spanish is just about the simplest language I've ever come across in the world. I tried German for two weeks and had to drop it. A friend who paid to learn at a language would almost bark like a dog in the name of learning German. I haven't really tried Latin and I don't think I'd want to. I find it creepy.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

That your name is Sanchez does not mean you understand Spanish grin
grin grin grin

Funny enough, I do. There was a reason I arrived at that name for reasons;

1. Staunch Madridista (since 2001)
2. Weird love for Spain
3. And of course, Sanchez is originally Latin 'Sanctus' or 'Sanctius', meaning 'Sanctified' or 'Holy'.

Spanish has far more depth than French, to me.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Afam4eva(m): 8:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin

Funny enough, I do. There was a reason I arrived at that name for reasons;

1. Staunch Madridista (since 2001)
2. Weird love for Spain
3. And of course, Sanchez is originally Latin 'Sanctus' or 'Sanctius', meaning 'Sanctified' or 'Holy'.

Spanish has far more depth than French, to me.
Spanish has always been my favourite foreign language but not even due to native spain but South and Central America. I like their spanish better.

I has to settle at learning French first because i visited a french speaking country even though i found French very difficult. I'm thinking of abandoning french and opting for Spanish.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rapahel1116:
Its more easier Dan Spanish ......wow inwoild love to learn Spanish...do u stay in Nigeria? Or how did u learn it?online?though I speak German a little ....am looking to learn many foreign languages as possible...German,Latin, Spanish, Italia ,Dutch ,french
Yeah, I'm in Nigeria, for sure. I picked everything I needed to learn from online and also from YouTube.

Spanish and Italia are closely related. Words like 'night', 'good', 'thank you', 'welcome' among a host of others are just about one and the same with both languages.

I tried French for days and it kept bouncing back. I guess not all languages are meant for everyone. Lol.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by somehow: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yet you said its easy lol.. at average, it takes 3 months to learn the basic of an average language, 1 year for difficult languages, so when you said it was very easy, i was expecting below 3 months.

Spanish language is not one of the easiest languages to learn in the world, you can check it up online, its not easy. i have someone who learnt for years and no teaches Spanish (A Nigerian)
Sanchez01:

Two months? Funny. I spent over two years learning Spanish. I worked at my own pace because I was self taught. The problem as always would be engaging your new acquired language as often as possible. It dies gradually the moment you don't find people to speak with and this applies to every language in the world, whether L1 or L2 (mother tongue and acquired).
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afam4eva:

Spanish has always been my favourite foreign language but not even due to native spain but South and Central America. I like their spanish better.

I has to settle at learning French first because i visited a french speaking country even though i found French very difficult. I'm thinking of abandoning french and opting for Spanish.
I hate to say this but Spanish is a very sexy language. Central American Spanish is Castilian and the most spoken in the world.

God knows I can't learn French if my life is on the line. I really don't understand why I hate it that much.

Interestingly, I covered so many grounds in my first three months of learning Spanish, something I couldn't do with French. Its syntactic rules and orthographic rules are so clear that you would feel like you've understood Spanish all your life the moment you know them offhand.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sanchez01: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
somehow:
Yet you said its easy lol.. at average, it takes 3 months to learn the basic of an average language, 1 year for difficult languages, so when you said it was very easy, i was expecting below 3 months.

Spanish language is not one of the easiest languages to learn in the world, you can check it up online, its not easy. i have someone who learnt for years and no teaches Spanish (A Nigerian)
Well, for me, I would be at work for most of the day and would only go back to my Spanish lessons mostly on weekends. Like I mentioned earlier, I worked at my own pace and wasn't bent on rushing it. If you dedicate about two to three hours, four days or three days in a week, believe me, you would get a whole lot in three months. I never had that luxury.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by onyokometer: 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
See person we for come chelsea.....u think say u go fit win any Laurel for Psg?
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by ThegreatLion: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
[/quote
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Soso990240(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Cmanforall:

Neymar just got 300m euro from Qatar as image right for upcoming world Cup in Qatar.
He will use 222m euro to pay Barcelona, and become a free agent.
PSG pays nothing to Barcelona.
That's the game...
Bt Psg will refund same amount to Neymar.. then he will be earning 30million euro per year..share in gheir hotels..plus other benefits.. who is d fool now?
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by hopefulLandlord: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
somehow:
A Ghanian not Nigerian
Oh! okay, I stand corrected
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Elviswhite0007: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ohh not too happy about this at all, y? This is the time we Coutinho and Verati in place. Barça le premier en tout.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Soso990240(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

Barca cant do it without big players. At all know that. That's how both then and Madrid survive.
Was Neymar a 'BIG' player wen barca bought him? How many big player has barca bought in d last 10years? count up to 3 and i will send u airtime. Compare dat wit Madrid, Man city and Bayern.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Soso990240(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
adjoviomole:

Barca don't buy developing players, they buy already developed player
Who told u dat? Barca academy produce most talents u see in word football today. Barca golden era under Pep Gurdiola were made up of they players dat came from ther academy. u need names?
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by somehow: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
And i say with 3-4 hrs a day, you cant learn much in spanish in 3 months except you are talking about the surface. you won't be able to hold a 5 minutes conversation with a fluent speaker. you need a year or thereabout to hold a conversation.
Sanchez01:

Well, for me, I would be at work for most of the day and would only go back to my Spanish lessons mostly on weekends. Like I mentioned earlier, I worked at my own pace and wasn't bent on rushing it. If you dedicate about two to three hours, four days or three days in a week, believe me, you would get a whole lot in three months. I never had that luxury.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
€222 angry angry
gr8eminent:
£222 million...Some people will think this is blood money.
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by RoyalBlak007: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
jaytime:

If I hear...! Na so e easy?

The only difference between Neym★r and Me$$i is that the latter has got more "Football Experience".....remove that and they're the same grin
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by engrhorla(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Viking007:
Now the world will know he (Messi) is a flop. cheesy

To all Messi fans, I'm in Apo, Abuja. Come and beat me.

Big time flop!
Afterall it was after Ney came that Leo started ruling d world
Olodo
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by engrhorla(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
0b100100111:
Messi should follow and test other leagues!

grin grin grin

He never will!

Fear of being exposed like Gaudiola

Just like Giggs right?
And Gerrard?
Data is now cheap now..issokay
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by engrhorla(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Good move for him. With Messi still around I'm not moved. A Countinho or Carasco will do fine in that position. Unfortunately, Barca's poor management are looking to bring Griezzman.

Someone with good sense of reasoning at last!

God bless u.
My fear is what the board will do with that sum.
Dembele, Verratti and Dybala will be great additions!
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
engrhorla:

Someone with good sense of reasoning at last!

God bless u.
My fear is what the board will do with that sum.
Dembele, Verratti and Dybala will be great additions!
While others prepared good transfer plans, Barca went to sleep. Others knew exactly what they wanted from the very start and went for it. Now they are into panic-buys which will fail. If before, Countinho was ready to move, a Neymar-less Barca will make it difficult now even if Liverpool hands off. Dembele or Dybala will never happen. They will look for some poor players to add to the list of poor players they for last season. Smh

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by jaytime(m): 7:33am On Aug 03, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

The only difference between Neym★r and Me$$i is that the latter has got more "Football Experience".....remove that and they're the same grin
That's why he cannot win as long as the ones that have more experience than him - Ronaldo and Messi - are still playing.

1 Like

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2017
Soso990240:
Was Neymar a 'BIG' player wen barca bought him? How many big player has barca bought in d last 10years? count up to 3 and i will send u airtime. Compare dat wit Madrid, Man city and Bayern.

. Yes neymar was a big player. They bought him with a huge amount, why do you think his fee was not disclosed, why do you think the former president den resigned after signing neymar.

Other big names signed by Barcelona.. Suarez, Henry, vidal, macherano, fabregas... Kindly send my card..... 08154128346 glo cheesy
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by adjoviomole(m): 8:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Soso990240:
Who told u dat? Barca academy produce most talents u see in word football today. Barca golden era under Pep Gurdiola were made up of they players dat came from ther academy. u need names?

Naso golden talents that can't break into the team...
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Rapahel1116: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Do u know how many talents outside ?cesc bojan,tello,grimaldo,and many more
adjoviomole:

Naso golden talents that can't break into the team...
Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by Rapahel1116: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Spanish is very easy ...compared to other languages ..talking of languages like German,Korean,Chinese, Portuguese, mehn....I tried learning dem ...BT German was d only language I tried speaking ....and Latin.
somehow:

Re: Messi Bids Neymar Farewell (PHOTOS) by kjhova(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Sanchez01:

You're so wrong, @the emboldened. The English language takes a whooping 80% of the spoken language in the United States, followed by Spanish which takes 12.4%. Indo-European takes only 3.7%, making Spanish the second most spoken language in the United States.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Languages_of_the_United_States

For the record, forty-five million Hispanophones speak Spanish as a first or second language in the United States, and there are over six million Spanish language students in the United States, making the United States the third-largest Hispanophone country in the world after Mexico and Colombia.

Below is your first post claiming Serena doesn't speak Spanish;

And it turned out you just wasted my time when you clearly didn't research before concluding. I'm done, pal.

http://blog.mangolanguages.com/6-american-athletes-you-didnt-know-are-actually-multilingual

Thanks for the expose on Serena's multi-lingual abilities. Apparently, as stated in your attached article, most people are not aware of this, include moi.

That said, we are still where I left us which is that; it is not unusual for a famous personality to run a social media page in a language which he/she isn't proficient in as this is easily handled by an employed team. Also, "most" US celebs don't speak Spanish even though that language is fast growing in America mainly as a result of immigration. You could say many, but most is an absolute term for an overriding majority for which you will need factual backing to such claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo, Nigerian Female Footballer's Daring Photo / I Prefer Your Sister': Materazzi Reveals What He Told Zidane Before The Headbutt / Ahmed Musa Gives Sultan Of Sokoto A Customized Super Eagles Jersey (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.