Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! (1638 Views)

Don't Accuse A Lady Of Cheating If You Won't Marry Her / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
Obama is tired of you using his pictures everytime

Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Purpletee(f): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
You are advising me to let her go as of you will marry me and live with me in my one room apartment.

Will you like my Okirika boxers
Don't worry,I will
grin
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by agbonkamen(f): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2017
DoorMasters:
Women of nowadays, you sure say the prayer go work. As you dey pray na so dem dey pray their own dey give your prayer counterattack
try first
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
try first
You resemble Chimamanda small
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by agbonkamen(f): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2017
DoorMasters:
You resemble Chimamanda small
who be Chimamanda again grin
Re: She Won't Marry Me Because I Wear Okrika Boxers....somebody Help!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2017
agbonkamen:
who be Chimamanda again grin
Chimamanda Adichie na. Nigeria's literary icon. You can Google to see her pix

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Breaks Up With New Wife Just After 17 Months Of Marriage / I Saw A Nairalander In My Dream Last Night / If You See Olosho, Marry Her! She'll Almost Make A Better Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.