Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine (2388 Views)

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine by Alxmyr(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2010
Ara e bai gboro kan oo, oro yi ka mi laya babe o, omo kan nbe ti mo feran, bi n se bs soro, ko yemi rara o, nko ri iru, what a feeling by Beautiful Nubia
Re: The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine by Alxmyr(m): 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2010
Oh my dear, wa sun laya mi, ololufe wa sun laya mi, Ebenezer Obey
Re: The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine by Alxmyr(m): 11:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
Celebrating my love to you.
I remember, just like yesterday in family house, Bauchi during our service year
You came into my heart
And I became a new person,
With all my love and devotion to you,
Re: The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine by greedie1(f): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2010
i so enjoyed reading dis thread. D stories are funny nd touchin, i wish i had a val experience to throw in, i wish
Re: The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine by Alxmyr(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine by kokoye(m): 12:09am On Nov 18, 2010
I was on my was to see my girl in her room on val's day - I saw this friend of mine hanging around with a card and a box of chocolates and wine bottle. I jisted with him for a while and asked why he was hanging around instead of going to his date's room. He was still at the toasting stage so no guarantees.

His words:

" I have peek'd and notice there are other guys in her room. I will become an additional 'bobo nice' if I join them and will have no choice but to drop the gifts I got for her and leave rightaway. But I have decided not to be a bobo nice. I will hang around until they have all gone and then go into her room because we must eat this box of chocolates and drink this wine together"  grin

I hung around with him for a little while only to see this girl walk past us with another suit like she did not even know this guy! Right there and then we started eating the chocolates and drinking wine.  grin

This was way back in 1991.
Re: The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine by kokoye(m): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2010
1995 val's day, this guy borrowed some money from me to buy chicken and chips for his date (not gf yet). I was infront of their hostel with some mutual friends when I the two of them walked past us with the girl holding the food pack. I heard the girl thank my boy for the chicken, they hugged and the guy came back to meet us as the girl left.

In a funny manner, I reminded the guy of the money he borrowed from me. In a swift move, he ran after the girl, brought her back outside and politely asked they they ate the chicken and chips together! !

that was funny!!!  cheesy
Re: The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine by Alxmyr(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2012
Happy Vals Day,
Re: The Crazy Things My Friends Did For Love: Happy Valentine by Alxmyr(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2012
Let the story continue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Romantic Are You? / I Need Matured Guys And Ladies To Counsel Me / How Do You Console A Crying Lady On The Phone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.