Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly (1671 Views)

Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Anusiemgood(m): 6:25am On Aug 04, 2017
*Good morning and may God bless you all.
Please ignore my poor write up and candid advice advice is needed.
I have this relationship getting to a year now,and since I came into her life,a lot of men are showing a big interest to marry her,and all of these men are financially richer than my self,and my intention is to marry her because she has it all what is needed to make a good home.but am afraid to go for an open proposal..No insult abeg
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by whitebeard(m): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Propose to her how u want to propose to her, make sure she likes it though.
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by pasqal09: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Whether open or close, a proposal is a proposal.
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by NairalandCS(m): 7:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Aswear op. If you marry that girl, you fall my hand.

So because her other suitors get money you wan come rush marry am ?

I dey always tell people say make Dem marry at their own time, not because say you don dey old or because family dey push to or the girl dey tell you say she get plenty option.

Na that kain girl go dey feel say she dey do you favor by marrying you, and if she later ask you for something wey you no fit afford you go hear something like:

'if I married chinedu, he would have bought me those things'

Op dey ask wether make him propose openly abi codely. Kukuma no propose at all.

5 Likes

Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Not all girls love the open proposal drama. Do it the way you can.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2017
You don't need to fear, just go ahead and do it openly.
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Maychang:
Not all girls love the open proposal drama. Do it the way you can.
I don't like it, I will feel shy.
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by holatin(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2017
do as spirit direct you

any lady wey expect me to propose in public is on a long thing, or expect me to kneel down when you are not my pastor.

infact e fit be say na 4 naira text message I go use propose self.

who get time for FEFERITY

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by massive1019(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2017
brother..if you propose or not, what will be will be. if she is yours she will definitely be yours. please don't be afraid of rich guys parading her, only a material lady looks aafter riches.

Just assured her that you will marry be all meaans at aall cost and you too should work harder.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Anusiemgood(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
massive1019:
brother..if you propose or not, what will be will be. if she is yours she will definitely be yours. please don't be afraid of rich guys parading her, only a material lady looks aafter riches.

Just assured her that you will marry be all meaans at aall cost and you too should work harder.
Thank you bro
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
do as spirit direct you

any lady wey expect me to propose in public is in a long time, or expect me to kneel down when you are not my pastor.

infact e fit be say na 4 naira text message I go use propose self.

who get time for FEFERITY

M0R0N!!!!

Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by holatin(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2017
thepussyhunter:

M0R0N!!!!
like your papa abi
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't like it, I will feel shy.
Which man would even love to propose to you
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2017
"no be by force to go dubai."
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Which man would even love to propose to you
Many tongue.
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by chigoizie7(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
I don't know what happened to the sit down and talk approach.

Like, baby, we have come a long way, to me, I think I have seen it all, I think it is wise to make this permanent, please what do u say? I want u to be my wife, what do u have to say about that?

If her response is positive, then proceed with.

Alright then, u have to go meet your people and inform them, so that they can fix date for my family to come see yours and make this official, u are the best thing that has happened to me.

A reasonable girl will understand this as a normal thing. U can do this in the comfort of ur home. Besides , it sounds and looks more serious.

Me, I am not going to be kneeling done in an open place to ask u to marry me, where 50% of ur decisions are influenced by the people around shouting, " say yes" " ooh, it's so romantic " " baby girl, I wish I am in your shoes right now".

It makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Many tongue.
Wishing you the best, just be good okay
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Anusiemgood(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2017
chigoizie7:
I don't know what happened to the sit down and talk approach.

Like, baby, we have come a long way, to me, I think I have seen it all, I think it is wise to make this permanent, please what do u say? I want u to be my wife, what do u have to say about that?

If her response is positive, then proceed with.

Alright then, u have to go meet your people and inform them, so that they can fix date for my family to come see yours and make this official, u are the best thing that has happened to me.

A reasonable girl will understand this as a normal thing. U can do this in the comfort of ur home. Besides , it sounds and looks more serious.

Me, I am not going to be kneeling done in an open place to ask u to marry me, where 50% of ur decisions are influenced by the people around shouting, " say yes" " ooh, it's so romantic " " baby girl, I wish I am in your shoes right now".

It makes no sense.
This is beautiful bro..thankz
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Wishing you the best, just be good okay
OK.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
like your papa abi

see what you wrote up there you M0R0N

"when shes not my pastor"

meaning only your pastor (whether male or female pastor) you could kneel down for

all these twisted nigerians who dont know what religon and christainity is but go about doing shiiiiiiii

why wont these so called pastors and religious leaders continue to use ur sorry lifes when they know you see them as gods kneeling and bowing to them calling them daddy and other shiiii all because they call themselves pastors........

Anyways its no business of mine

sorry for calling you a slowpoke earlier and in dis comment

know that comment you made on kneeling is stupid sha

have a nice day ahead
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by holatin(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2017
thepussyhunter:

see what you wrote up there you M0R0N

"when shes not my pastor"

meaning only your pastor (whether male or female pastor) you could kneel down for

all these twisted nigerians who dont know what religon and christainity is but go about doing shiiiiiiii

why wont these so called pastors and religious leaders continue to use ur sorry lifes when they know you see them as gods kneeling and bowing to them calling them daddy and other shiiii all because they call themselves pastors........

Anyways its no business of mine

sorry for calling you a slowpoke earlier and in dis comment

know that comment you made on kneeling is stupid sha

have a nice day ahead
now i see you re really depressed. is it every comment you ve to quote.

a lot of comment are to elicit laughter nothing serious about it.

I am a Muslim, its against my religion to bow down for anybody apart from God.

so you see who da slowpoke is ?
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:

Shut up dude, today is head hitting day, and who are you bowing down to
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Empressabbie(f): 12:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:

well your attempt at joking or being sarcastic was awfully poor M0R0N!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

sorry once again..........we cool bro? grin grin
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by holatin(m): 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
thepussyhunter:

well your attempt at joking or being sarcastic was awfully poor M0R0N!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

sorry once again..........we cool bro? grin grin
gat no problem with you but we ain't cool cus you attack me when my comment isn't meant for you.

you could ve read and let me be
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by holatin(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Shut up dude, today is head hitting day, and who are you bowing down to
re you blind to see in the quoted post dat its God and God alone.

swerve jare
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
re you blind to see in the quoted post dat its God and God alone.

swerve jare
Mazi cownu child, enemy of state
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by holatin(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Mazi cownu child, enemy of state
am Yoruba hediot.
done replying you pig
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
am Yoruba hediot.

done replying you pig
Ipod claiming yoruba
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Anusiemgood(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
NAWA ooo
Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by MissRaine69(f): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
It can be just the two of you sitting down eating mangos watching television. There are no rules here. Propose in any way that you see fit. A descent woman with sense will not make a big issue about how she was proposed to.

1 Like

Re: Is It Necessarily I Must Propose To Her Openly by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
holatin:
gat no problem with you but we ain't cool cus you attack me when my comment isn't meant for you.

you could ve read and let me be

lol

thats why i'm sorry na cheesy cheesy cheesy

person cannor play with u again

i'm sorry really....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Blogger Officially turn Gay, See Proof / She Told Me To Give Her Time To Fixed Things Up / Royal Family Ready For First Gay Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.