Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ladies Get In Here #funtime - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here #funtime (6016 Views)

Why Do Ladies Get Married Even If They Are Not In Love With The Man? / Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2018
folake4u:

grin grin.
Lol I swear! none during periods oh cheesy.
Instead, I'd be eating anyhow like I'm pregnant and ho.rny lipsrsealed

You're actually not alone on the hor.ny part. I crave attention so much then and if I don't get it, I become cranky.

Like highqueen said, breast heaviness. It's the worst time to embark on a long journey cos I'll have to practically hold the bobbies so I don't experience pains when the vehicle gets into a gallop cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 7:49am On Oct 26, 2018
yorubakid:
wow, please help me and contact her... mention me on any thread when you get a feedback from her

I would see a way to contact her and get back to you
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Tiffany07(f): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2018
Luckygurl:
Hello beautiful ladies
It's a new day.
Thanks to the good Lord who made us see this day.
Stepping our best foot forward, let's make it a productive one.
A nice day to y'all smiley smiley
Have a wonderful day beautiful
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Hey beautiful ladies. I am in
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2018
Luckygurl:

You're actually not alone on the hor.ny part. I crave attention so much then and if I don't get it, I become cranky.

Like highqueen said, breast heaviness. It's the worst time to embark on a long journey cos I'll have to practically hold the bobbies so I don't experience pains when the vehicle gets into a gallop cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 26, 2018
DOAI:

No pimples during periods??
you don't know what the Good Lord has done for you
Same with me, no pimples cheesy
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by folake4u(f): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Wow yours is good!!!
I do experience breast tenderness
Making my breast heavy, Nd full,@ times putting on bra is a problem.
Also hv this leg cramp :DD

Lolcheesy abi.

I've never experienced the leg cramp tho. Yeah sometimes my breast feels heavy too.
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by folake4u(f): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Luckygurl:

Yeah me too, I always crave that attention! cheesy.

We that have big boobs suffer anytime there's gallop. Kai! Women dey try grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by DOAI(f): 9:10am On Oct 26, 2018
LightQueen:
Same with me, no pimples cheesy

smiley I want to be like you
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by DOAI(f): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2018
folake4u:

grin grin.
Lol I swear! none during periods oh cheesy.
Instead, I'd be eating anyhow like I'm pregnant and ho.rny lipsrsealed

I'm always ho.rny toogrin, plus swollen boobs.
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 26, 2018
mimimile93:
I'm here to represent JamaicanLove.
So let's start. What should we even talk about? Sex I guess.
Mention one thing that will make you have sex with someone you do love..
marriage
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Alexaonfleek: 9:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Pls I need tips on how to maintain virgin hair.I used to be on lowcut and only just started growing my hair again recently. Its really hard to comb and keeps cutting. Pls anyone out there how do u cope with virgin hair
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 9:31am On Oct 26, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah me too, I always crave that attention! cheesy.

We that have big boobs suffer anytime there's gallop. Kai! Women dey try grin grin

It's not big anything..

Tiny like agbalumo grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by yorubakid: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2018
Luckygurl:

I would see a way to contact her and get back to you
thanks alot
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Alexaonfleek: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2018
Pls good ladies out there how do u cope with virgin hair. I used to be on lowcut and only just started growing my hair again recently. Its really hard to comb and keeps cutting. How do u guys maintain virgin hair. Pls I need tips

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Pls I need tips on how to maintain virgin hair.I used to be on lowcut and only just started growing my hair again recently. Its really hard to comb and keeps cutting. Pls anyone out there how do u cope with virgin hair

Hi dear.. Can you give me your fb ID so I can add you up on a natural hair group on fb.
Or you can pm me that if you think Nl is too volatile.

The key to managing your natural hair is moisture. First you have to opt for sulfate free conditioner and shampoo that wouldn't strip your hair of it's moisture.
Breakage aka cutting minimizes to it's barest minimum when your hair is well moisturized.

How do you moisturize your hair? I use a very simple method popularly called LOC. L for liquid which is simply water in this case, O for any oil of your choice (I normally opt for my homemade coconut oil, C for any hair cream of your choice.
What I do is to mix 80% of water with 20% of oil in a spritz bottle and spray on my hair as much as twice a day if laziness doesn't get the better part of me. No spray bottle, no problem. Just dampen the hair well, oil it and cream after wards. Focus on your ends cos that's is the oldest part of your hair more prone to breakage.

Well deep conditioning should also be incorporated into your regimen.

The nature of PS you install is also a Paramount factor.

I'll try as much as possible to help out in my own way but first you need to access some info first hand to get a good grasp of it all. That group on fb would provide you that.

Let me know how it comes along.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by folake4u(f): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2018
DOAI:

I'm always ho.rny toogrin, plus swollen boobs.

grin grin Kai! I thought I was alone.
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 9:43am On Oct 26, 2018
LightQueen:
Hey beautiful ladies.
I am in

Welcome on board dearie..

Feel free. Its our world
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by folake4u(f): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Luckygurl:

It's not big anything..
Tiny like agbalumo grin grin grin

Kikikikikiki at least something dey to hold abi grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by folake4u(f): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2018
Yes oh
Cc: Luckygurl smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by IamPlato(m): 10:24am On Oct 26, 2018
Luckygurl:

The title clearly states "ladies get in here: fun time"
You ain't a lady. It's so evident from your posts and if you think changing the gender tag would becloud our senses, you're wrong on that.

Any other mention from you would be ignored

Na Wa... Who Said I Am Not A Lady
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Jacqueline22(f): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2018
Any solution for stretch marks?
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2018
folake4u:
Yes oh

Cc:
Luckygurl smiley

Lmao!!

We've fought gallantly grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Luckygurl(f): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Ohkk
I'm clueless on this

Folake4u could help us out
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Tiffany07(f): 10:55am On Oct 26, 2018
Jacqueline22:

I once read something about Warm coconut oil and sugar scrub. You'll add coconut to sugar and use it to massage the areas where there are stretch marks for some minutes, then you wash off after 20/30 minutes. I didn't do it for long so I can't how well it works, but I've heard people say it works. You can try it, doesn't hurt and remember consistency is key when doing these things.
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by folake4u(f): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2018
Luckygurl:

Lmao!!
We've fought gallantly grin grin

Yes oh !
We're brave soldiers, we will soon be victorious cheesy.
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by folake4u(f): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2018
Jacqueline22:

You can use warm coconut oil and sugar scrub as Tiffany07 prescribed.

Heard of Bio oil ?! Try it sha but be wary of the fake one,there are too many in the market. Buy from a reputable store.
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Beets(f): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2018
������ i am always lazy too when it comes to skin care DIY....there was this time i used honey,sugar and palm oil to rub my skin and leave it for 30mins before taking my bath....it actually worked for me as my skin was glowing but as soon my brother took d mixture...i felt lazy to prepare another one n been postponing it since then...laziness no go kill person�������
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Jacqueline22(f): 11:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Tiffany07:

I once read something about Warm coconut oil and sugar scrub. You'll add coconut to sugar and use it to massage the areas where there are stretch marks for some minutes, then you wash off after 20/30 minutes. I didn't do it for long so I can't how well it works, but I've heard people say it works. You can try it, doesn't hurt and remember consistency is key when doing these things.
Thanks dear
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by mumureloaded(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2018
folake4u:
Yes oh

Cc:
Luckygurl smiley

and then the struggle continues. but on serious note, I don't know if the pp is just an hoax or something. Because woman know how to exaggerate thing. it might not be even painful as those muscle cramp of that years.
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
DOAI:

smiley I want to be like you
Hehehe. I eat a lot during that period, the waist pain till my period finish na another story cry
Re: Ladies Get In Here #funtime by mimimile93: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
funmisticqueen:
marriage

Sorry for the typo. My qustn is, what will make u have sex with someone u don't love?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Nigerian Girls Dont Understand Sexual Fetish? / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened / (PHOTOS) Sexy Pics Of Nicki Minaj And Cardi B Flaunting Their Big Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.