Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (44106 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Martin0:

No na that not what I mean.. Check your face well na,looks too constructive..
I don't understand
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
dareerah:
I don't understand
4get this issue ee abeggrin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:

The same thing we re experiencing here. It's been two weeks now that we ve been having constant raining. I can't even remember the last time I saw the sun or a bright weather.
grin cheesy grin d sun will come eventually. I had to learn from last year.I lost most of my leather footwear to d rains last year.this year I had 2go rubber and with an umbrella am all good.we had a bit of sun today and I I had to sit in d sun a while
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dordor4(f): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
U cn marry him if ur frnd agree.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nov6(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
poshestmina:

I am 100% loyal if I call someone my FRIEND, I won't accept what I can't do.

Imagine your friend starts complaining about the guy to you, you wouldn't know what advice to give.

you'll be the one telling your friend HER boyfriend's likes and dislikes grin grin.

You guys will always avoid being around/talking about the guy before your friend starts suspecting you.

Which girl will want to date someone her friend knows about the down package grin grin,she won't be able to brag about him because she knows I know. cheesy

I might even still have feelings for him or he's dating her to get back at me.
Too many awkward moments Biko... untop man matter?

I dash her but she should stay faaaaaar away.

see that the point, becoz she is your friend now means she should not sort happiness were she feels she has found it
C'mmon girl, if you can't deal with it then give them space for the fact that it never worked out between you both doesn't mean it won't work for your friend.
My dear its a free world oooo,
we find love in stupid places.

Truth is i can't even date my own friends ex but i can marry my friend's ex.
So it depends on what they both want.
If it is just to have fun then it is meaningless.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by networkrecharg: 4:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
shinarlaura:
You know what u want but personally, I can never ever do that.

1. HOW MANY GUYS ARE ON EARTH WILLING TO DATE YOU. ..?
2. IS THST THE GUY THAT DISVAGINED YOU?

3. DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF YOUR FRIENDS ENEMY?

4. IS THE GUY IN LOVE WITH YOU OR HE IS TRYING TO USE YOU TO PROVOKE HIS GIRLFRIEND?

5. IF YOU DATE YOUR FRIENDS GUY, WILL HE MARRY YOU?

6. WHAT IS YOUR INTEREST IN THST FOOLISH OPPORTUNIST

If your sincere answer to these Questions are negative, please I beg you in the Name of Arewa, Ododuwa, Amadioha, and God please avoid the Guy...

EAT AND SHARE HIS MONEY WITH YOU GIRL FRIEND ...
Make it Public

THE GUY DOES NOT LOVE YOU, HE WANTS SEX...

I AN A GUY.. THATS THE TRUTH
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by networkrecharg: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Sure. If you love him smiley

LOVE FIRE....
DIDNT SHE LOVE THE GUY THAT DISVAGINED HER...

#Enemies
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by poshestmina(f): 4:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nov6:

see that the point, becoz she is your friend now means she should not sort happiness were she feels she has found it
C'mmon girl, if you can't deal with it then give them space for the fact that it never worked out between you both doesn't mean it won't work for your friend.
My dear its a free world oooo,
we find love in stupid places.

Truth is i can't even date my own friends ex but i can marry my friend's ex.
So it depends on what they both want.
If it is just to have fun then it is meaningless.

My 'friend 'can date my ex if she wants but they both should stay away... Life's that Izzy!
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by networkrecharg: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

What if he doesn't love her.

You ladies call every affection love. Most of you end up loving up to 5-6 guys in ur lifetime and end up marrying only one and may not even see anyone

Every date doesn't mean love and not every man you come across in love's name will marry you. Sometimes you just wanna have fun..you want someone matured enough to have your fantasies with instead of using cucumber.

by "you" I mean plural for ladies generally...not personally you

I would just advice her to have fun maturely with him simple. Both of them are adults.

DEVIL STILL DECEIVES PEOPLE.

PLS THERE ARE MANY NIARALANDERS WILLIBG TO DATE YOU OR HER.....

Call me I will link you....
Avoid Problems oooh...

If u ever have sex with that ur friends Guy...
He will date your sister or your mother
... prophecy
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nov6(m): 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
poshestmina:

My 'friend 'can date my ex if she wants but they both should stay away... Life's that Izzy!

NOTED!!!

Lmao..
Please were are you from?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Lisaint(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?

Kuku kill urself
So it will be win-win for both side
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
find out what led to their breakup and if she's traveled.... go on if you love him. you've made the decision already in your heart. byeeeeee
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by genie66(m): 7:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
poshestmina:
NO!
If my friend EVER dates my ex, it means she's always WANTED him.

She will have to choose one of us!. No need pretending I'm happy with them, I'll NEVER be.
weh done ma
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Toyindiva(f): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Your settling your friends misunderstanding, and you are the one that wants to date him seriously u know get shame at all is very very wrong who does that.If you date him he will just be using u for fun , your relationship with him can never last shey, guys don finish for this life wey u won date your best friend ex bf�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️Some girls sha dey try.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by lexy2014: 11:29am On Aug 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

The same thing we re experiencing here. It's been two weeks now that we ve been having constant raining. I can't even remember the last time I saw the sun or a bright weather.
hello dear how was ur night?and how's d weather
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by shinarlaura(f): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2017
lexy2014:
hello dear how was ur night?and how's d weather

Hey! Goodmorning.

Am fine. Hope u re good too.

The weather is still the same. sad the thing is beginning to annoy me.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by lexy2014: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hey! Goodmorning.

Am fine. Hope u re good too.

The weather is still the same. sad the thing is beginning to annoy me.
am good.u kind of took off yday.d weather could b annoying but its everywhere.its even raining here.this is its time&it won't change until its ready.if u don't have a car, u just have to go out an umbrella & rubber footwear...but I love d cold
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2017
Toyindiva:
Your settling your friends misunderstanding, and you are the one that wants to date him seriously u know get shame at all is very very wrong who does that.If you date him he will just be using u for fun , your relationship with him can never last shey, guys don finish for this life wey u won date your best friend ex bf�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️Some girls sha dey try.

Don't you know Toks Camry is better than a brand new Great Wall vehicle?

You know wetin the guy carry? Do you know if he has legendary skills?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by shinarlaura(f): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2017
lexy2014:
am good.u kind of took off yday.d weather could b annoying but its everywhere.its even raining here.this is its time&it won't change until its ready.if u don't have a car, u just have to go out an umbrella & rubber footwear...but I love d cold

I love the cold too but it kind of slow down things.

Sorry abt yesterday. I had to do something urgent. wink
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by lexy2014: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

I love the cold too but it kind of slow down things.

Sorry abt yesterday. I had to do something urgent. wink

apology accepted.u right it slows things down that's y I go in rubber footwear these days.sometimes d cold could b biting like last night, I thought of d alternative... HEAT. u will wake at night to have ur bath several times and still not b able to sleep.by d way, can I send u a mail?
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by shinarlaura(f): 12:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
lexy2014:
apology accepted.u right it slows things down that's y I go in rubber footwear these days.sometimes d cold could b biting like last night, I thought of d alternative... HEAT. u will wake at night to have ur bath several times and still not b able to sleep.by d way, can I send u a mail?

Ok
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by lexy2014: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok
I have sent it I also responded to ur mail
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by shinarlaura(f): 12:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
lexy2014:
I have sent it I also responded to ur mail

Ok. I ve not seen it
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by lexy2014: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
shinarlaura:

Ok. I ve not seen it
really?thats strange.OK send a mail to lexy2a@hotmail.co.uk
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Toyindiva(f): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
ShyCypher:

Don't you know Toks Camry is better than a brand new Great Wall vehicle?

You know wetin the guy carry? Do you know if he has legendary skills?
lol, but as for me oh I can't do it
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Toyindiva:
lol, but as for me oh I can't do it

...yet
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by clovislouis(m): 1:55am On Aug 08, 2017
dareerah:
Complement or?....
lol. U look Good. Where re u based at
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=shinarlaura post=59200716][/quote] I believe in real behaviour not Words Dear...
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by spacyzuma(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2017
Joavid:
Never date an ex of a friend or family member.
What if the friend or family member is dead?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rejects His Wife-to-be Three Days Traditional Marriage / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / “I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.