Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? (44110 Views)

Is It Right To Date My Employee? / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by pbs4real(m): 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
poshestmina:
NO!
If my friend EVER dates my ex, it means she's always WANTED him.

She will have to choose one of us!. No need pretending I'm happy with them, I'll NEVER be.
gbam! No time

2 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by jaxxy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yes especially if u want to sacrifice ur frndshp with ur bestfrnd for it lol or better still get ur bestfrnds blessings b4 u go ahead.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by tuscani: 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
You are asking because you know it wrong
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by blackbeau1(f): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
NO NO NO NO NO. Let him go. You want to sacrifice your relationship with your friend for a guy you are not sure you will still have a relationship with after 2 months.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by zolapower: 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?
watch ur food girl ,otapiapia and sniper fall on your food grin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by abdallah9566(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ditch him for me
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by thesuave10(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:

U sure say u dey see weitin I dey seegrin
See eye's
See face na wa ooo she that not human

Dareerah is a fûvking dude man
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by QueenMarvella(f): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Dont Try It .,.,.He Will Use U And Dump U and Go Back To Her smiley. Na Only Sorry He Go Tell U
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Martin0(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
thesuave10:

Dareerah is a fûvking dude man
eh eh have been telling this my guy to observe what am seeing codedly,chai people dey life sha
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
You already know what not to do, you are just looking for a confirmation to do the wrong thing. Allow your friend and her boyfriend to reconcile. Find someone else to donate your pusssy.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by kennykendo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?

I wouldn't want to tell you this or that but look at the following scenarios.

1. If you like him as someone you feel comfortable with, great go for him. But be prepared to not just lose a friend, but other public problems from her. ladies are a bit mean on this. He got close to you as a result of you trying to patch up their relationship problems that's why he sees you as an angel or good lady. You already know few if not much things about him.

2. Say no to him, save your friendship with someone who will still tag you a boyfriend snatcher during an argument,unless she's not the mouth whining type. Then face the tendency of losing someone who might have been your partner sexually, relationship wise or a partner for life.

3. Stay away from both persons and retain your sanity, which for. me is not gonna be easy for you, especially for the guy who 'might' like you....

4. For you to come out and ask, it means you like him and you've been praying to God to give you someone like him...now you have your answer on a platter of spikes not gold, because for either of the two you decide to let go, you'll lose one.

Moral of the story: never try to fix your tightest friend's relationship.....
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by chossy: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
I will advice u to tell your friend if she gives u go ahead then no problem but if she says no then forget him
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by blezynetym(f): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
You want someone to repent n you are abusing the person. Give your life to Christ first.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by hokafor(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
U can do that, but u have to makes it secret then if u like the drilling and goodies that comes with it, u can now boldly tell her, even if u lose her as a friend, then u know is not a bad deal.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
À doll na,those robotic female human's
Touch ur neck
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by delivryboy: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
#whatwaskanusoccupationb4biafra

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
lefulefu:
awh i saw ur sweet smile wink dats wat he"s tripping for cheesy
Oshey

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by jessetom(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
No! Date me. I'm single ;DNo! Date me. I'm single
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by dareerah(f): 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh have been telling this my guy to observe what am seeing codedly,chai people dey life sha
And i thought i had a friend, such is life.. Pls, infact abeg no carry una die-away gender gimme, i no want..
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by giftedben: 11:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
Trust me that guy only want your punna, he never even noticed you until he broke up with his ex and there is every possibility he is using you to get back to her. Why don't you try another guy, A lesson you should learn is never ever date your friends ex, it brings about unhealthy air.

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Adeevah(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Acid fall on you grin
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by YelloweWest: 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stop that!

That's wrong and u know it.

By the way the guys just want to answer that he has chopped two friends... after chopping u he will dumb u like a used rag!

Wise up girl!

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Maximus85(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?

If she's cheating on her boyfriend, she's not a good friend. Disfriend her and date the guy. But if you and your friend are cheaters, birds of feathers , Karmatic thunder go strike hell for your body.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by sayentease(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
celestialdamsel:

And your answer to the question is dumb

See this end time maggot ooo.. Soz you're literally saying Christ is dumb?

Cos I don't see any other thing dumb in his reply.

You really need Jesus
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Adeevah(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
delivryboy:
#whatwaskanusoccupationb4biafra

Kanu was a delivery boy b4 biafra
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Vaxt(m): 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
Date His Mothers Ex Too
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Comedy15: 11:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
If you both love each other as you said, Ntin is bad about it *give it a try.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by thesuave10(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
dareerah:
And i thought i had a friend, such is life.. Pls, infact abeg no carry una die-away gender gimme, i no want..
Lol you're a fûvking bearded man.youve been caught.
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by cyberwinner1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Its your choice
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol you're a fûvking bearded man.youve been caught.
Thought i was the only one who noticed that, all these males using female handles
Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by Kinterez(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
celestialdamsel:
?
well getting too close at first was a shitty thing..it's called betrayal..You should v limited your conversations at first..Now u wana date him?..just be ready cos he s still gonna dump ur ass ��

1 Like

Re: Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? by unitedsurv: 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Young03:
Such a stupid question

Give ur life to christ

that not how to win a soul baba your actually the one who should give your life to Jesus undecided the girl asked a question cause she's confused answer like a human being and if you cant answer just keep your mouth shut and stop being pugnacious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Was Insulted, Abused But Now, Extremely Happy” - 19 Year Old Teenage Mother / How To Know He Is Not Worth To Be A Boyfriend. / The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.