Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends (744 Views)

How Can I Talk To This Lady Selling Provisions? / Finally! I've Found A Reason To Stop Complaining / My Friend Is Doing Abortion, Should I Talk To Her About It Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by deafeyez: 11:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wow, i have never had fun with friends, not at all. The only fun i do have is to read commends on NL and laugh yea that is it. But outside NL, no fun, am dump, when people are discussing and smiling i enjoy but as soon as i utter a word, everyone keeps quite. I have really not cared then this happened.
Last two weeks, one of my female friends came to my place after pleading with her to come. We did everything and she left d following day. No calls what so ever and she flashed me yesterday around 21:15 i did not call back until 19:20 today. We were trying to talk and she asked why i hadn't called her since she left. I told her i was sick grin but truth i don't know what to say if i call that is y i did not call. Well after 45sec, i off my phone discussion over undecided no connection.
My biggest problem is one other girl, she has been calling me since last week so i asked her to come n see me but she said no instead, we should discuss shocked wetin i want talk. We began talking gradually and she always call in d morning and at night but our convo doesn't last 2mins.
Now she is not calling again and not picking my calls.
I would not have bothered but this has continued with all girls and boys.

NOW,

What do i tell her in the morning after how was ur night. and Same thing for night.

My voice always shake and my mind fly anytime these girls call come into my phone, small or big.

I need these to stop complaining.
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by fumisko(f): 11:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
Read on how to be an "alpha man" on google. You need to learn it. You probably an introvert. Good you noticed early. Those ladies would term u as unserious. They are giving you green light and u r messing up.
Also open up to one of the ladies u like. That's if you truly like her (communicate and tell her that...I truly want to call u...n talk to u)
It's Jst that I do not know what and what to keep the conversation going but am trying my best like right naw...tell her you think u r an introvert....if she is really into you to...she Wld understand u and who u r...n try to help d situation n feel in the gaps in discussions for u....till you become more comfortable with her and can be truly free and not nervous around her
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by malificent(f): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
You're not 'dump' or dumb, whichever one you mean. Just relax, talk about stuff you like, you could start up your conversations from there.
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by dingbang(m): 11:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ha... I was like you wen I was younger...
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by elantraceey(f): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Just study on how to become a good conversationist, I was once in your shoes and still working on it.
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:14am On Aug 07, 2017
First of all how old are you before i know what to say
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by BornnAgainChild(f): 1:15am On Aug 07, 2017
Children of nowadays would chasing woman instead of focusing on there book lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by chikk(f): 1:26am On Aug 07, 2017
I want to believe you are a guy with your comments on them ladies. However, I think your ish goes beyond communication and transcends to interpersonal and self esteem. You need to work on yourself and also be a good listener. That way, you won't be saying off point at convos that'll make people turn to stare at you.

Good luck
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by deafeyez: 6:24am On Aug 07, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Children of nowadays would chasing woman instead of focusing on there book lipsrsealed

Just as so many people out there are focusing on their books yet they keep loosing people they desire would theirs. Yes, am not chasing women hence i don't go out at all cost to get women. Women needs communication and hell you do too. I have women attracted to me where ever i go but i can't help myself to keep those attraction.
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by deafeyez: 7:38am On Aug 07, 2017
fumisko:
Read on how to be an "alpha man" on google. You need to learn it. You probably an introvert. Good you noticed early. Those ladies would term u as unserious. They are giving you green light and u r messing up.
Also open up to one of the ladies u like. That's if you truly like her (communicate and tell her that...I truly want to call u...n talk to u)
It's Jst that I do not know what and what to keep the conversation going but am trying my best like right naw...tell her you think u r an introvert....if she is really into you to...she Wld understand u and who u r...n try to help d situation n feel in the gaps in discussions for u....till you become more comfortable with her and can be truly free and not nervous around her

I don mess up very very well. As in most times na me go walk with boldness meet woman we go exchange number and that's all. I get women number plenty for my phone but i no dey call them. Hmmm, i go try as u advise sha. 10x.
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by fumisko(f): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Ohhh
So it's not that u r shy or an introvert
Lol
You just don't know how to call. We shall pray for you then
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by chiraqDemon(m): 11:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Me too I'm the same way. I think it gets easier if u r very comfortable with the person. There's this girl I love so much but I've been fz'd so we like best friends. Surprisinglywe talked on phone for like 32 mins and if my credit did not finish I'm sure we woulda talked for more than an hour cos things to talk about were just coming into my head. Talked about our time from sec school. Brought back old topics that we didn't complete, just so many things. But still I wouldn't do that with someone I don't really know so I guess it's a gradual process
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by fumisko(f): 11:45am On Aug 07, 2017
How long have you been friends
Act fast or one man would pick her up
Re: I Want To Stop Complaining - How Do I Talk To My Female Friends by deafeyez: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
fumisko:
How long have you been friends
Act fast or one man would pick her up

Hmmm i no dey really bother say person go collect my girl. This girl in question, we been don separate and i don forget about her. Na she just dey initiate our get together again. We live a little bit apart distance wise. And hence we need to talk always on phone. She told me she is sick and i told her i would be visiting her tomorrow. Hmmm i don't know if i will be able to go because i go jones wella.
You said previously say i need prayers. I dey kneel down abeg pray for me grin.
Females dey like me but shame hey dey kill me. Most of dem dey complain say d way i dey keep quite sef they make dem fear to talk to me.

(1) (Reply)

Private Jet Date: My Mum Or My Girlfriend(help A Soul). / Scarcity Of Yoruba Babes. / Thought:(4 D Guys&girls) What Do U Say 2 A Prostitute When Negotiating 4 Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.