Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? (10522 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

it is not that long , only 14cm. and it has not a nice curve, instead it has a bulge at the middle. its owner likes to thrust very slowly and firmly. not like that of a crazy rabbit.

but, I like the owner of that peniss. I tolerate everything it has.
14cm is about 5.5 inches
So you actually measured it grin grin
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

14cm is about 5.5 inches
So you actually measured it grin grin

I measure it with a soap box and a toothbrush. handy stuff .
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

I measure it with a soap box and a toothbrush. handy stuff .
not ruler ? grin
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

not ruler ? grin

if I go fetch a ruler, his peniss would be less solid when I come back.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

if I go fetch a ruler, his peniss would be less solid when I come back.
oh . . .u can help make it harder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

oh . . .u can help make it harder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

is it fun to have fitful sex ? don't you like being masturbated non-stop till sperm out ?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

is it fun to have fitful sex ? don't you like being masturbated non-stop till sperm out ?
grin grin grin fitful sex? ? ?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

grin grin grin fitful sex? ? ?

that means, I masturbate his peniss to be very hot, and pause, and let it cool down for a while, and let it be a little flaccid. and then resume.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

that means, I masturbate his peniss to be very hot, and pause, and let it cool down for a while, and let it be a little flaccid. and then resume.
eish....that is serious grin grin grin
How long does it all last
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

eish....that is serious grin grin grin
How long does it all last

I don't know. during sex, time could be felt very long. and I don't check my watch . so I naturally think it lasts very long time.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

I don't know. during sex, time could be felt very long. and I don't check my watch . so I naturally think it lasts very long time.
so he does not get to have real sex with you cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

so he does not get to have real sex with you cheesy cheesy

are masturbation and mouth motion not real sex ?

sometimes we do thigh sex.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

are masturbation and mouth motion not real sex ?

sometimes we do thigh sex.
no v*g**** sex ?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

no v*g**** sex ?

what if I have no vagina ?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

what if I have no vagina ?
that would be serious LOL
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

that would be serious LOL

anyway, I have a very tight hole. but I don't quite allow my boy(s) to use it. STD or emotion stuff deter me.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

anyway, I have a very tight hole. but I don't quite allow my boy(s) to use it. STD or emotion stuff deter me.
okkk
Why so tight? And why not use condom ?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

okkk
Why so tight? And why not use condom ?

condom is not real sex.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

condom is not real sex.

okkk
so you use your only hand to play safe grin grin
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

okkk
so you use your only hand to play safe grin grin

sometimes mouth. and I will swallow the sperm.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

sometimes mouth. and I will swallow the sperm.

igbeshit:

Swallow. grin grin
I thought you are afraid of STD
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

Swallow. grin grin
I thought you are afraid of STD

mouth motion is comparatively safe. and I will wait till his sperm is to be out, and I swoop down to take a scoop by my mouth.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

mouth motion is comparatively safe. and I will wait till his sperm is to be out, and I swoop down to take a scoop by my mouth.
sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No comment
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
No comment

to swallow the sperm is an action of true love . the sacrifice , the submission, the tenderness, all focus on the moment. and both parties will feel great emotion. it can not be substituted , or replaced, or surpassed by vagina sex.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

to swallow the sperm is an action of true love . the sacrifice , the submission, the tenderness, all focus on the moment. and both parties will feel great emotion. it can not be substituted , or replaced, or surpassed by vagina sex.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed serious business grin grin
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

so, a picture to verify your dick , is more recommendable.
whats ur favourite size
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
Smallville10:
whats ur favourite size

14-17cm
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

14-17cm
hw many inches is dat
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
Smallville10:
hw many inches is dat
17cm is close to 7 inches
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

14-17cm
mine is 6.5inches
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Smallville10:
mine is 6.5inches
maybe u can volunteer for the OP grin grin
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by sKeetz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na mad people full this thread grin grin grin

I Didnt Sleep With The Guy, We Just Romanced And He Just Cum Inside Me Small / Naija! Tiny Guy F*cking A Drunk Fat Lady Wit Thick, Fat Kpekus Ontop Car Burnett / My Girlfriend's Period Is 21 Days Late, Is She Pregnant?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)