Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? (10514 Views)

Yesterday I Saw A Black Man With A Huge Peniss , nude On The Roadside / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss? / Can I Touch Your Peniss Without Being Penetrated ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:
I have been in Nigeria for a week , and I have contacted 4 boys/men here. they used to be my workers/staff.

and, usually in their houses , sometimes with their wives at the other room, we had sex, without uttering too much unnecessary groans.

but, my point is, after I have left Nigeria for more than 1 year, I found out, this time, that, Nigerian/black men ' peniss were not as large as those in my memories.

maybe they were nervous, having sex with me. so , their peniss could not bulge to the extremity , unless they were in my body. but when I held them in my hands, I thought, they were slightly larger than the peniss of my race.

WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT.

any people here, who has interracial romance before, could share some experience with me ? are black men's peniss really larger than those from other races ?

Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
igbeshit:

I measure it with a soap box and a toothbrush. handy stuff .
You are a man pretending to be a woman. I also think you are gay. Come out of the closet and stop fooling yourself.

1 Like

Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
zenmaster:

Swallow. grin grin
I thought you are afraid of STD

Op is a troll, possibly battyboy and Nigerian.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
gbosaa:

I agree with you. Very inconsistent yarns, under the pretence of bad english
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Smallville10:
mine is 6.5inches

What if you discover that you've been chatting with Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by NicoBaba(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
I swear I dey feel zenmaster vibes.. u sabi whine die

1 Like

Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Dopenigga(m): 1:56am On Aug 09, 2017
see hw dis guys are just discussing sex with there fellow guy....yuck*
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 09, 2017
NicoBaba:
I swear I dey feel zenmaster vibes.. u sabi whine die
Bros, I bow for the OP mago-mago sha grin grin
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2017
Smallville10:
mine is 6.5inches

but the texture , the color ,and the size and curve and even the taste and smell matter a lot too.

not just the length.

so , you had better post your dick's photo over here, to let me have a judge.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2017
sKeetz:
Na mad people full this thread grin grin grin

I am not just in the thread, I am in your country now !
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You are a man pretending to be a woman. I also think you are gay. Come out of the closet and stop fooling yourself.

you may imagine me to be a gay, if that makes you happy.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2017
gbosaa:

check my staying permit in the OGUN free trade zone ,I posted that photo in another thread
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 7:46am On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

I agree with you. Very inconsistent yarns, under the pretence of bad english

at least better than yours
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 7:47am On Aug 09, 2017
Dopenigga:
see hw dis guys are just discussing sex with there fellow guy....yuck*

but he takes me to be a real white woman, from Italy or Germany. who can help it ?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:53am On Aug 09, 2017
igbeshit:

you may imagine me to be a gay, if that makes you happy.
It makes me sick actually. Come out and identify with your people.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 7:57am On Aug 09, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

It makes me sick actually. Come out and identify with your people.
I am a white woman, from a country beyond Africa.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by MENTORCH(m): 8:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Generally black penis is bigger than other races, but it doesn't mean every black guy has a big dick.

1 Like

Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2017
igbeshit:

I am a white woman, from a country beyond Africa.
You are a black Nigerian stuck here in a country where they don't like homosexuals. Go and start a thread for homos like yourself. These people think you're a a straight woman and you know you are not.
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2017
MENTORCH:
Generally black penis is bigger than other races, but it doesn't mean every black guy has a big dick.

but I have played more than 10 black peniss. most of them are slightly bigger than the peniss from my race. what a disappointment to me !
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 8:23am On Aug 09, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

You are a black Nigerian stuck here in a country where they don't like homosexuals. Go and start a thread for homos like yourself. These people think you're a a straight woman and you know you are not.

only foreigners get this permit in a trade zone. and check my fingers

Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by MENTORCH(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2017
igbeshit:

but I have played more than 10 black peniss. most of them are slightly bigger than the peniss from my race. what a disappointment to me !

You need to play more my friend. What is your race?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 09, 2017
igbeshit:

but why are you so concerned with comparing and contrasting peniss sizes ? ??
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2017
MENTORCH:

You need to play more my friend. What is your race?

how do you know the average length of black peniss ? are you a gay ?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

but why are you so concerned with comparing and contrasting peniss sizes ? ??

aren't you ?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 09, 2017
igbeshit:

aren't you ?
for what purpose
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 9:13am On Aug 09, 2017
zenmaster:

for what purpose

naturally a woman, such as me, will love black peniss, and would like to know more about its general information, besides what I have seen.

and would you like to share your peniss's info ?
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2017
igbeshit:

naturally a woman, such as me, will love black peniss, and would like to know more about its general information, besides what I have seen.
marry a black man and be done with it
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by luminouz(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2017
Whywhyogun....why are u such a fvcker!!!
Ur hilarious in a weird way I would give u DAT!
Lemme send my acct.number so u can send me something!!!
Please don't even say a word about black penis or I will curse ur unborn children....lotta people say ur a troll....this is ur chance to disprove!!!
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
luminouz:
Please don't even say a word about black penis or I will curse ur unborn children....lotta people say ur a troll....this is ur chance to disprove!!!

oya, send your phone number over here !
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by luminouz(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2017
igbeshit:

oya, send your phone number over here !
Oya ke? U speak Yoruba too shocked
In just 6 days in naija
0805 908 8026.......make it snappy
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2017
luminouz:
Please keep us updated
Re: Are Black Peniss Really Larger Than Other Races' ? by igbeshit: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2017
luminouz:

Oya ke? U speak Yoruba too shocked
In just 6 days in naija
0805 908 8026.......make it snappy

I think you know me better (things like I have been in Nigeria for 4 years before this time), because you have ridiculed me for half a year when I was in my land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Can Say About Your Car But Not Your Girlfriend / Why You Must Not Do Anal Sex With Your Decent Wife / Hear What My Female Bestie Said Yesterday That's Been On My Mind....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.