Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,306 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

"What's Your Opinion" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What's Your Opinion" (274 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / My Opinion On Broke Guys / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"What's Your Opinion" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2017
I met this lady when i was 19yrs, we were dating for years now, though we were in different state from onset, we do talk regularly on phone but seeing each other is 3/365-atmost, the distance has negative effect on the relationship, which force me to travelled to her place once in a semester when i was in school.
Now am through with my Bsc nd she got OND over 3years now but what realy matter now is: Am 26 and she said she's 26 also(thou she never know my age).
Am completly out of love with her because the distance has done enough damages, though no s*x between us and am not in any other relationship but all i want is to opt-out pata pata and plan for my future.

#OPINION PLEASE#
Re: "What's Your Opinion" by MissRaine69(f): 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dear YoungGraduate
Just set the young woman free. Tell her what you just wrote. The likelihood is you have already been replaced it's just a matter of formality in terms of ending matters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Competition In A Relationship / PROMO: Bulk SMS Marketing Nigeria / Everlasting Tips For A Blissful Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.