Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? (11860 Views)

Do People Fall In Love Faster Online? / Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? / Appearance/Beauty, Character Or Money: Why Do People Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by spikedcylinder: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
H2O2:

Are you foolish? I asked you a simple question. If you are too myopic to understand the question, let alone answer it then say so. Don't make a fool of your dimwitted self. Mumu.
silly harlot. may your Arrow expand twice in size by tomorrow morning lol

Calm down. kiss
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by spikedcylinder: 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
~Sauron~:

PRICELESS!!!

Lol.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by maedan(f): 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2010
H2O2:

Are you foolish?  I asked you a simple question.  If you are too myopic to understand the question, let alone answer it then say so.  Don't make a fool of your dimwitted self.  Mumu.
silly harlot. may your Arrow expand twice in size by tomorrow morning lol

I can see you're desperate for my attention. Since you didn't even bark at the OP and the many others calling you a FOOL for seeking love online. Please, face your emotional, sexual and psychological frustrations to the woman who jilted your loser self. H2o.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by chiogo(f): 11:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
Do people fall in love ONLINE? Or they start liking each other online. In that case, they only first met online.   The love wasn't online.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 14, 2010
Poster
Did you ever know that whichever way
you neva fall in luv with someone in their presence?
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by maedan(f): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Calm down. kiss

Trust you to show up at this juncture. Please if you know this clown you better talk him back to his senses because I don't think I resemble the person who turned him into the frustrated baboon that he is. Attacking my post like it was made personally to him.

You can meet, make friends online, big deal. Are they real, substantial friendships? Only time will tell. But falling in love online (not the same as meeting online, then meeting in person, falling in love, dating and if possible, getting married) is hardly worth writing home about. But only HARDLY.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by spikedcylinder: 12:05am On Feb 14, 2010
maedan:

Trust you to show up at this juncture. Please if you know this clown you better talk him back to his senses because I don't think I resemble the person who turned him into the frustrated baboon that he is. Attacking my post like it was made personally to him.

You can meet, make friends online, big deal. Are they real, substantial friendships? Only time will tell. But falling in love online (not the same as meeting online, then meeting in person, falling in love, dating and if possible, getting married) is hardly worth writing home about. But only HARDLY.

I don't know what's biting your veejayjay tonight but I was talking to my friend, if you don't mind. smiley
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by maedan(f): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I don't know what's biting your veejayjay tonight but I was talking to my friend, if you don't mind. smiley

Worry about your own "womanliness", mine is just fine, thank you.

Friend indeed. I guess it's true what they say about birds of a feather.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sauron1: 12:07am On Feb 14, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Could that be a pubic louse? grin
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by TOPE20001(f): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2010
can't we all just get along? grin
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by maedan(f): 12:11am On Feb 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

I don't know why some people get itchy fingers when ever they see certain posts of mine, like they feel compelled to reply. Like it was personally refering to them. Even so-called mods lose all decorum and start mentioning private parts of members in reply to a simple request. I guess some things change, but some things will always remain the same.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sauron1: 12:12am On Feb 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Tope i am falling in lust with you online.
Do u feel the same? grin
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by H2O2: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2010
lol grin grin i met my wife online
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by spikedcylinder: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2010
Lose all decorum? I guess 'I trust you to show up at this juncture' = 'simple request' in the barbaric spleen you erupted from.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by spikedcylinder: 12:17am On Feb 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

Could that be a pubic louse? grin

No, giant spiders. grin grin grin

H2O2:

lol grin grin i met my wife online

Lol. Yeye android. grin
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by TOPE20001(f): 12:19am On Feb 14, 2010
~Sauron~:

Tope i am falling in lust with you online.
Do u feel the same? grin
Rofl, u know I feel the same way. I have felt like that since the day I read ur post. Intact I cudnt sleep alnite. lmao
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by chic2pimp(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Rofl, u know I feel the same way. I have felt like that since the day I read your post. Intact I cudnt sleep alnite. lmao
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What kind of fetish should we call this?
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by H2O2: 12:23am On Feb 14, 2010
Lol at android.

lol rofl @ tope
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by maedan(f): 12:24am On Feb 14, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Lose all decorum? I guess 'I trust you to show up at this juncture' = 'simple request' in the barbaric spleen you erupted from.

Fact: spikedcylinder goes sniffing around maedan's posts ALL THE TIME.

Fact: spikedcylinder is only happy online when she finds a post remotely insulting being directed at maedan. In which case she will promptly stick her nose in.

These facts can be proven. But to what purpose? She knows, and I know. But it's toooo pathetic.

Hope you dream about me and my veejayjay tonight. Dryo useless excuse for a mod.

Soon you'll go crying to debosky to ban me like you did the last time.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by TOPE20001(f): 12:24am On Feb 14, 2010
chic2pimp:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked What kind of fetish should we call this?
ROflmao, na words fetish.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sauron1: 12:24am On Feb 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Rofl, u know I feel the same way. I have felt like that since the day I read your post. Intact I cudnt sleep alnite. lmao

MINT!!!!!!
In short. . . . .I am sending your Valentine gift straight away.
BMW will deliver your X6 after Church tomorrow. Stay @ home!
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by spikedcylinder: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2010
H2O2:

Lol at android.

Or is it PyRo you prefer? tongue
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by chic2pimp(m): 12:28am On Feb 14, 2010
maedan:

Hope you dream about me and my veejayjay tonight. Dryo useless excuse for a mod.

Soon you'll go crying to debosky to ban me like you did the last time.
Dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

TOPE2000!:

ROflmao, na words fetish.
Me likey, WORDISM!!!!
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by H2O2: 12:35am On Feb 14, 2010
yes, pyro as in fiery. android is robotic and mechanized.

@topic,
i'm shooting for my online chemical romance with spikedcylinder
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by TOPE20001(f): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2010
@~Sauron~ - Ose oko mii adisa. Lol. Omo bi eran baku ata lan lo. Lmao
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by selencious(f): 1:12am On Feb 14, 2010
It depends!! Some people find true love online and a successful relationship. But, 80% of em are craps;they ain work out, and they re mostly losers and fake. Moreover, it depends on da kind of dating website you visit. Def not one like Nairaland.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by spikedcylinder: 1:01pm On Feb 14, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@~Sauron~ - Ose oko mii adisa. Lol. Omo bi eran baku ata lan lo. Lmao

You know the meaning of Adisa abi? cheesycheesycheesycheesy

H2O2:

yes, pyro as in fiery. android is robotic and mechanized.

@topic,
i'm shooting for my online chemical romance with spikedcylinder

Of course babes, of course. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:14pm On Feb 14, 2010
love is love doesnt matter where, when and how undecided
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Taken(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2010
@ Poster

and such friends that calls other pple fools for finding love online - I wonder if na jealousy dey push una or ya eyes dey push you find love too online.

Make una try www.UnanimouseEloveSeeker.com
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
adolfe bad:

Poster
Did you ever know that whichever way
you neva fall in luv with someone in their presence?

Thats soooo true
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by ladykiller(f): 2:46pm On Feb 14, 2010
Yes fools do fall in love online but it differs.

The white people mostly fall in love online because they can be trusted if what they are really looking for work out well for them.So by doing this they fall into the hands of dangerous people online.

I want to ask you a question, Have you ever seen a Nigerian person who fall in love online before?
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by ladybird77(f): 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2010
I have met someone online a nigerian and we dated for 5yrs so yes it does happen i think u just have to be honest wit eachother.

And people do it everyday no a big deal to me and wld deffo do it again. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Wish I Fvcked Her When I Had The Chance / Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) / 100 Things Girls Love When Guys Do It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.