Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? (11878 Views)

Do People Fall In Love Faster Online? / Do People Fall In Love Via Phone Calls Only? / Appearance/Beauty, Character Or Money: Why Do People Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2010
From the abnitio i said something en you took it personal just read it up urself JUSTWISE
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:37am On Feb 15, 2010
justwise:

Is this the case of mental prob or what?
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by justwise(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2010
Sonofpeace:

From the abnitio i said something en you took it personal just read it up urself JUSTWISE

Posted by: Sonofpeace  
Insert Quote
@justwise, You know wat? You are a strandered, useless, shy, lonely en rejected specimen dat cant woo a gal. I dont even know wat to tell you, just know how you use some costly words on people. I never come to NL to insult people but dont try my patience

Who said that to start with?
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by justwise(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2010
Sonofpeace:

Yes that was cos u made this comment: Anybody dat fall in love online is a big pathetic looser en its fake.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by ravenzord(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2010
@ OP: Were U referring to people who meet online, get to like each other online, then maintain an online affair, or folks who just meet online then get to fall in love in the real world?
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sonofpeace(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2010
justwise:

Yes that was cos u made this comment: Anybody dat fall in love online is a big pathetic looser en its fake.

who 1st took it personal JUSTWISE or will you tell me dat am de only person dat said it pathetic to fall in luv online, if am not why single me out
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:04am On Feb 15, 2010
ravenzord:

@ OP: Were U referring to people who meet online, get to like each other online, then maintain an online affair, or folks who just meet online then get to fall in love in the real world?
falling in love online is an act of loving somebody you dont know physical while on net.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by totorimi: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
I once met one akata lady online (Naija babe in AME) her picture on the web was something else so beautiful wow (I guess she took it when she was 16 or something like that, we chatted for about 4 months or thereabout. We became so fond of ourselves that we started calling each other pet names we exchanged more pictures and more emails. Soon she said she is coming to Naija to see me so we can blend the more. I was so happy I looked forward to the day of her arrival, I called all my area buddies that my babe is coming from yankee, you need to see me talking to her on the phone at every public place i made it clear to anyone that cared to listen that i was talking to my yankee babe, we are not in their category. On the D day of her arrival I was at the airport early enough, I had rehearsed how i will rush and hug her and kiss her and use her to pose at the airport for all hommies to see that i was in charge. But alas and behold when she came out of the arrival hall what my eyes saw my mouth was wide open for more than 5 minutes. She was massive with a small head. I wanted to runaway but she was smart to sight me because i was standing infront in serious readiness to display what i had reheared over and over and she has seen several of my pictures. She shouted the pet name she used to call I looked behind me whether it was actually me. I managed to play along for the one week she stayed in Naija, but when she left I did thanksgiving and I promised my God and myself never in my life will i fall inlove with a girl i never seen before. Ame or no ame, it wasnt easy. For some its ok but I have seen it and I say it is wrong to fall in love online. Seeing is believing
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by justwise(m): 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2010
@totorimi

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Oh dear!!! next time ask her to appear on cam, that would have saved u the heart attack.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2010
@poster, what sort of foolish question is this? since when did someone else's stress become yours
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by H2O2: 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2010
Don't even trip

you can find love in the strangest places
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by chiogo(f): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2010
totorimi:

I once met one akata lady online (Naija babe in AME) her picture on the web was something else so beautiful wow (I guess she took it when she was 16 or something like that, we chatted for about 4 months or thereabout. We became so fond of ourselves that we started calling each other pet names we exchanged more pictures and more emails. Soon she said she is coming to Naija to see me so we can blend the more. I was so happy I looked forward to the day of her arrival, I called all my area buddies that my babe is coming from yankee, you need to see me talking to her on the phone at every public place i made it clear to anyone that cared to listen that i was talking to my yankee babe, we are not in their category. On the D day of her arrival I was at the airport early enough, I had rehearsed how i will rush and hug her and kiss her and use her to pose at the airport for all hommies to see that i was in charge. But alas and behold when she came out of the arrival hall what my eyes saw my mouth was wide open for more than 5 minutes. She was massive with a small head. I wanted to runaway but she was smart to sight me because i was standing infront in serious readiness to display what i had reheared over and over and she has seen several of my pictures. She shouted the pet name she used to call I looked behind me whether it was actually me. I managed to play along for the one week she stayed in Naija, but when she left I did thanksgiving and I promised my God and myself never in my life will i fall inlove with a girl i never seen before. Ame or no ame, it wasnt easy. For some its ok but I have seen it and I say it is wrong to fall in love online. Seeing is believing
Hahahahahahahaha.
My stomach hurts. cry cry
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by THEAMAKA(f): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2010
totorimi:

[size=24pt]HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!![/size]
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sonofpeace(m): 11:43am On Feb 16, 2010
THANK YOU TOTORIMI, JUSTME SHEE YOU HEARD THAT.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by justwise(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2010
Sonofpeace:

THANK YOU TOTORIMI, JUSTME SHEE YOU HEARD THAT.

Yes cos he falled inlove with picture and phone calls. If he wanted to know who he was dealing with then, using webcam or yahoo video call or skype to see her LIVE!!! is easy and all those facilities are FREE. u pay nothing for using it. How can he fall inlove with picture?

People should use common-sense and stop making fool of themselves in the name of love.

By the way, its JUSTWISE not JUSTME, stop being a numpty
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by whitesturd(f): 11:56am On Feb 16, 2010
totorimi:

Death OMG i don laff die ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sonofpeace(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2010
@justwise, keep on falling in love online till you fall with a witch then you will be bewitched through your pics, a word is enough for the wise. just know that most of whytes people are witches en wizard.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by justwise(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2010
Sonofpeace:

@justwise, keep on falling in love online till you fall with a witch then you will be bewitched through your pics, a word is enough for the wise. just know that most of whytes people are witches en wizard.

Your views are so outdated and old fashioned, if at this century u still regard white women as witches then it will take u along way to catch up.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by D1KeleVra(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
@Topic
Desperation. . . loneliness. . . causing desperation.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by blackcat1: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
A close friend of mine met her husband online. They have been happily married for 5 years now. Some offline marriages don't last that long.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by justwise(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
blackcat1:

A close friend of mine met her husband online. They have been happily married for 5 years now. Some offline marriages don't last that long.

Tell them!
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by D1KeleVra(m): 12:47pm On Feb 16, 2010
Tell them what?
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by derrygee(f): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2010
hmmmm ; ;Dits a cracy world we live in,can imagine it
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by wendieposh: 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2010
Love can come from anywhere and u dont know wat will happen,

, pls dont make me puke embarassed
love online?lailai!na only for maga to drop gbem! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sonofpeace(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2010
justwise:

Your views are so outdated and old fashioned, if at this century u still regard white women as witches then it will take u along way to catch up.
I CONCUR DAT I WAS TOO HARSH ON WHYTE PEOPLE. BUT HOW WILL YOU KNOW WHETHER DE PERSON YOU'RE DATING IS A HUMAN EN NOT DEMONAIC OR WITCH AS YOU AV NO MEANS OF KNOWING HIM/HER EXCEPT THROUGH WAT HE OR SHE FEEDS YOU.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by Sonofpeace(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2010
derrygee:

hmmmm ; ;Dits a cracy world we live in,can imagine it
watz ur take on de topic then?
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by rayneoahl: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2010
i guess its kind of true,cos it does happened 2 me.we actually met online n things was going on well for both of us.i never really know wot was wrong not until i realized dat i was wrong all along.it's only on festive period dat we go out wen ever i try 2 see her she will give me excuse not 2 c her n even wen she's goin 2 school,she will leave without telling me n dat actually sucks.so i think its not a gud idea 2 fall in luv online except if dat person is truthfully in luv.
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by mydozie: 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2010
these are usually people who're frustrated in terms of opposite sex relationship and as a result go out to look out for who will chyke them as nobody has been chyking them cos i wonder how sbdy will be doing such.anyway that is the reason
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by collinx(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
Cos some of us are shy and dont have the time to face and take insults,stress and all the shakara that goes with woeing somebody face-to-face
Net is the place to be!
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by ireneann: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2010
Online dating is called e-love
Re: Why Do Some People Fall In Love Online? by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2010
collinx:

Cos some of us are shy and dont have the time to face and take insults,stress and all the shakara that goes with woeing somebody face-to-face
Net is the place to be!

Will you not meet that person physically?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / NL Hot couple Exposed! / A Beautiful Lady Devoid Of Manners And An Ugly One With Perfect Manners? Which Would U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.