Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,849 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. - Travel (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. (378827 Views)

Nvc Processing / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa / Photo Of Overspeeding Car That Flew Into The 2nd Floor Of A Building In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
RAYSKIS:

Yes, But it should move to December ni oooo wink cheesy smiley
December ke rerogression can mean staying on febuary
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by xcesspower: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Good evening please i need some clarification to what prove of US domicile means, because someone has helped my wife with is affidavit of support, now is it going to be the same person that will provide the prove of domicile or my wife. Attached is what is left to submit

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
xcesspower:
Good evening please i need some clarification to what prove of US domicile means, because someone has helped my wife with is affidavit of support, now is it going to be the same person that will provide the prove of domicile or my wife. Attached is what is left to submit
The proof of domicile can be the persons Id , utility bills and even voter id
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Spanishmilf(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ajenikoko89:

Retrogression is normal when too much people applied but i believe it will move this month. I was documentary qualified in Decmember after a checklist
What about F2a father who file for their son upperlast year December
When should they be expecting their letter
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
Spanishmilf:
What about F2a father who file for their son upperlast year December
When should they be expecting their letter
F2A has always been current letter can come out anytime it has never been affected by retrogression
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by xcesspower: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
@Ajenikoko89 please is it going to be my wife's ID or the person that helped us with Affidavit of support, also can his International passport serve?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
xcesspower:
@Ajenikoko89 please is it going to be my wife's ID or the person that helped us with Affidavit of support, also can his International passport serve?
The petitioner who is also helping you with the affidavit of support
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by xcesspower: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
My petitioner is my wife but she didn't earn much so we got someone to provide us with affidavit of support, so the prove of domicile will it be the same person that provided affidavit of support or my wife
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
xcesspower:
My petitioner is my wife but she didn't earn much so we got someone to provide us with affidavit of support, so the prove of domicile will it be the same person that provided affidavit of support or my wife
both your wife who is the petitioner and the person that provide you with affidavit of support

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by xcesspower: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2020
@Ajenikoko89,thank you very much, please i still need some clarification, it's only one space that is left to upload a document, how is it possible to get the two together....or better still can i have your mail address so i mail you in private,please that's just the only stuff keeping us...mine..godspowerchibuzo75@gmail.com
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by RAYSKIS: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2020
xcesspower:
@Ajenikoko89,thank you very much, please i still need some clarification, it's only one space that is left to upload a document, how is it possible to get the two together....or better still can i have your mail address so i mail you in private,please that's just the only stuff keeping us...mine..godspowerchibuzo75@gmail.com

@Xcesspower, This can be combined in a one pdf format for uploading due to a space left for that.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2020
xcesspower:
You can get it done on pdf with that you can have many pages but shouldnt be more than 2mb in size
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by xcesspower: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Thank you very much @Ajenikoko89
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by stevebless: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
It doesn't matter who pays the affidavit of support. Only your wife's drivers license or voter ID is required. In my case, elder brother A paid my AOS but elder brother B was my petitioner and all we needed was brother B's drivers license.

1 Like

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bussyando(f): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Good day everyone,
I have been trying to login with my nvc case no and invoice ID for some days but I am unable to do that, has anyone experience such and how do I go about this? I have send an email to them but no response yet. Thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Anuoluwaosinubi: 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
What error message are you getting and have you tried using a different browser from what you use normally?
bussyando:
Good day everyone,
I have been trying to login with my nvc case no and invoice ID for some days but I am unable to do that, has anyone experience such and how do I go about this? I have send an email to them but no response yet. Thanks
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by bussyando(f): 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
this Is the message I get each time I tried logging in

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by honharr(m): 1:41am On Jan 15, 2020
bussyando:
same here..server prolly down
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Anuoluwaosinubi: 6:47am On Jan 15, 2020
I would advise you contact NVC asap via call for them to resolve this. It is not a website issue. Their website is working, still tried to log in this morning and it went through.
bussyando:

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2020
Good day. Please my attestation of birth I got from npc surulere was rejected by nvc what do I do now
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kennytowel:
Good day. Please my attestation of birth I got from npc surulere was rejected by nvc what do I do now
What is the basis for the rejection?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ajenikoko89:

Their response: please replace this with an acceptable birth certificate from a correct issuing authority.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ajenikoko89:

Their response: please replace this with an acceptable birth certificate from a correct issuing authority
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kennytowel:

Their response: please replace this with an acceptable birth certificate from a correct issuing authority
Can we see the sample but pls blur any important details on it for privacy
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by fendorf(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
We got our case complete after 8weeks.they rejected my wife’s police report after 4 weeks.we resent the same PCc and got the final case complete today
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 3:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kennytowel:

You may rescan it and make it clearer and resend it to them not more than 150dpi and 2mb in size
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by feb20Obinna: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kennytowel:
Kindly go the National Population Commission at the state you are and get the Birth Certificate from them. it cost btw 3.5k - 8k. a same day thing . get and scan it to them. Good luck
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by feb20Obinna: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please does anyone have a sample / prototype of how Explanation for Non-tax filing by age( Old) Petitioner, who have no source of income ?
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2020
feb20Obinna:

Kindly go the National Population Commission at the state you are and get the Birth Certificate from them. it cost btw 3.5k - 8k. a same day thing . get and scan it to them. Good luck

They claim they don't issue that for someone over 18
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Kennytowel: 6:17pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ajenikoko89:

You may rescan it and make it clearer and resend it to them not more than 150dpi and 2mb in size

That was exactly what I did. I personally scanned it with my home scanner just the way I scanned the rest. It's very clear i even converted it to pdf format.
Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Ajenikoko89: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2020
Kennytowel:

That was exactly what I did. I personally scanned it with my home scanner just the way I scanned the rest. It's very clear i even converted it to pdf format.
Let go by the advice of @fendorf rescan and resent it

2 Likes

Re: At The NVC Processing Stage Of The U. S Family Based Preference Category. by Keke123: 6:58pm On Jan 16, 2020
Hello all, am new here. My twin sister who is a US citizen decided to fill for me. Please how many years will this process take as at today. Tanks for your prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (179) (Reply)

Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 23 / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.