Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine (63535 Views)

100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by raker300: 6:28am On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:
I thought those Palestinians said it is a city?

How dare Forbes call it a small town?

I ordinarily hear them say Anambra has 3 cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi, as opposed to 3 small towns.
in the USA, places like manhattan, Colorado etc are referred to as towns also.

So what is your point?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Amarabae(f): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:

I ordinarily hear them say Anambra has 3 cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi, as opposed to 3 small towns.
are you trying to hide ur painment of the thread title by trying to divert attention.
Everybody knows that nnewi is a town, Onitsha and Awka are Cities.
So face the topic

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by LasGidiOwner: 6:32am On Aug 11, 2017
The guy is a bitter fellow.

raker300:

So what is your point?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Amarabae(f): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

This is the foundation for the article. Everything here is embellished and spawn in falsehood.

The first Nigerian billiionaire was a shipping magnate by name Henry Fajemirokun. The first to own RollsRoyce was Kano Emirate, followed by Fajemirokun. Sir Ojukwu never had a Rolls.
Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Amarabae(f): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

This is the foundation for the article. Everything here is embellished and spawn in falsehood.

The first Nigerian billiionaire was a shipping magnate by name Henry Fajemirokun. The first to own RollsRoyce was Kano Emirate, followed by Fajemirokun. Sir Ojukwu never had a Rolls.
sorry, Forbes magazine is more trusted and more acceptable than your ibadan media.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 11, 2017
author=Amarabae post=59358458]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Fajemirokun

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Odumegwu_Ojukwu

Let him go through the two links and tell us which one sounds like a billionaire's Wiki page.

5 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Amarabae(f): 6:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Eshinwaju:

This is why it is important to counter the dirty lies from the land of the erosion ravaged beasts because before....you know it....their lies becomes accepted as truth... shocked shocked.....as soon as I read that first few lines...I just wrote off the rest..... grin
so Igbos are now owners of Forbes.
I know the thread pains, pls deal with it.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:

An Afonja will always show his bitter heart,nobody invited u here.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Ikechuob: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Yorubas have the biggest inferority complex I've ever seen in my life my God.

If it's not SE igbo, it's SS minorities. I recall when Akwa ibom was getting praised left and right on this forum on their fast development, the people that rushed into the thread meant to praise them to attack the achievements were all yoruba. Rather than congratulate like everybody else was doing,
They were busy insulting and dick measuring.

Any time anyone that is non-yoruba are uplifted, they quick to rosh in to inform us that it should be them that should be praised, not that group. Crawling out to dick measure and applaud themselves. Funny I've yet to ever see anyone applaud them....always them touting their own horn. It's pathetic!!

Tufiakwa. Inferority complex to the max!!

As a community, you lots seriously need to go seek help for una self esteem. It's really really really low. Pitiful!!

Anyway congrats to Nnewi on the shout out. Never know maduka was from Nnewi nor Ojukwu's father was the founder of the Nigeria stock exchange. I learned something new. Proud of ya.

62 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by raker300: 6:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Why is this mod hiding comments by igbos and leaving comments by Yorubas?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Amarabae(f): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2017
Aufbauh:
Anything that makes them feel good they should kotinu.

The irony is that the people who pride themselves as the average richest people in Africa are still the ones crying victimization and marginalization. undecided
another gnashing of teeth due to painment.
Pele o

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2017
raker300:

So what is your point?

Leave them, they where born with so much pain in their blood stream

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Okoroawusa: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Please,nobody should feel bad about this article.

Nnewi ppl ve d right to celebrate demselves.

If u dnt blow ur trumpet,who will?

Besides,they deserve it.

They ve come a long way.

16 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by hucienda: 6:47am On Aug 11, 2017
Impressive.

Nnewi. Keep soaring to even greater heights.

18 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Amarabae(f): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2017
dutchnorics:

Leave them, they where born with so much pain in their blood stream
their propagandas are being destroyed day by day.
Igbo success give them nightmare.
They havent seen anything yet.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by attackgat: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Dont say what you dont know. I have seen old pictures of Sir Louis Ojukwu in his Rolls Royce when he was going to court (he took the colonial government to court)

33 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by navada99: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2017
WHO IS THE MOD THAT MOVED THIS TO THE TRAVEL SECTION angry angry

2 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by navada99: 6:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Amarabae:
their propagandas are being destroyed day by day.
Igbo success give them nightmare.
They havent seen anything yet.

Fine girl with brains Ada Biafra!!!

9 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Eseries(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Respect for Nnewi!....

Let a young, dynamic and reliable hand undertake your visa applications to UK, USA, Canada, Schengen States for tourism, Business, Study, Medical etc. Most time all you need is a professional touch for your application to scale through. Honesty is our watchword as integrity is our biggest asset. Contact SLIM Consults @ 48 AJOSE St, Maryland,Lagos.Tel: 08064379710 .

2 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Ikechuob: 7:02am On Aug 11, 2017
navada99:
WHO IS THE MOD THAT MOVED THIS TO THE TRAVEL SECTION angry angry

Mynd.

That dude is a huge bigot.

14 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by NaijaEfcc: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2017
Wow this is serious!! Why was this moved to travel session?? To hide it abi ?? Hey what is really wrong with us ? This is the height of hatred and tribalism!! Shame !!!! I refuse to be a tribalist and felicitate with my Igbo brothers !!! One NIGERIA!!!! I URGE THE MOD THAT MOVED THIS TO TRAVEL SESSION TO REPENT AND MOVE IT FRONT PAGE ASAP!!

12 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by navada99: 7:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Ikechuob:

Mynd.

That dude is a huge bigot.

Very sad indeed.

11 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by IkpuMmadu: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:

Yoruba people ..you guys are terrible and obnoxious. That's why the greater south detest you. It's not an Igbo that wrote this , it's not even an African that wrote this...it's not even a small blog that wrote this...lest you accuse them of chest beating....it's Forbes...and they have written

Jeez...town, city, municipality whatever...you can't beat Nnewi

I am from there

Jeez these guys are despicable

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by IkpuMmadu: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2017
navada99:

Very sad indeed.

Those guys are terrible

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by IkpuMmadu: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2017
raker300:
Why is this mod hiding comments by igbos and leaving comments by Yorubas?

That's how they in Yoruba land roll

Very tribalistic ..ask onila and okeikpu

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by IkpuMmadu: 7:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Amarabae:
sorry, Forbes magazine is more trusted and more acceptable than your ibadan media.

Don't mind him

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by IkpuMmadu: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

To be honest with you....your stupidity is becoming disturbing.

This is Forbes not that your Tribune

Forbes is an international recognised and accepted news for economics and wealth

This is not ile Ife media that you can sit down in ifa shrine to give statistics

I was thinking that you have outgrown this malady ..but you haven't

I give up on you ..finally

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by ificatchmodeh: 8:28am On Aug 11, 2017
nairaland and tribalism..

Mod push this thread go travel..imagine.

lala do something.. we gat to appreciate ours..not until is ijebu or Ogun..

seun your site dey do parsha.. is that sophistication?
tribalistic mod's..

ANAEDO kwen! yaa!

Odinmma ANAEDO!

rep! NNEWI youth League.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by StOla: 8:39am On Aug 11, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Yoruba people ..you guys are terrible and obnoxious. That's why the greater south detest you. It's not an Igbo that wrote this , it's not even an African that wrote this...it's not even a small blog that wrote this...lest you accuse them of chest beating....it's Forbes...and they have written

Jeez...town, city, municipality whatever...you can't beat Nnewi

I am from there

Jeez these guys are despicable

Jeez!

Why are you hurt that Forbes put things in proper perspective and I highlighted same for the miserable South like you?

Or do you see me deny that there are rich men from Nnewi? I reiterated Forbes position on the town and you are offended your previous propaganda that a small town is a city was busted by Forbes.

5 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Fidelismaria: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
interesting interesting interesting interesting
thumbs up to nnewi

5 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by 400billionman: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017
AFONJA people, una don see am.
Truth doesn't hide for long.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by 400billionman: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Okay, Sir Ojukwu never ferried the queen ?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA / The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.