Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine (63532 Views)

100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 11, 2017
400billionman:

Okay, Sir Ojukwu never ferried the queen ?

You get strength ooo...kindly let the bingo wallow in his simmering bigotry and blindness .

11 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Okeikpu(m): 10:35am On Aug 11, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

That's how they in Yoruba land roll

Very tribalistic ..ask onila and okeikpu
grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by IkpuMmadu: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:

Jeez!

Why are you hurt that Forbes put things in proper perspective and I highlighted same for the miserable South like you?

Or do you see me deny that there are rich men from Nnewi? I reiterated Forbes position on the town and you are offended your previous propaganda that a small town is a city was busted by Forbes.

Do you even realize that's my town and I totally agree with Forbes article

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by MXrap: 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
True

6 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by misspineapple(f): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by GloryCardinal(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
wow proudly Anambrarian

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by oglalasioux(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Igbos are the richest among the black people of the world.

And it's 80% hardwork.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by frankblinkz(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Am a proud Nnewi boy..../Anambra kwenu!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by christopherozo: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

This is the foundation for the article. Everything here is embellished and spawn in falsehood.

The first Nigerian billiionaire was a shipping magnate by name Henry Fajemirokun. The first to own RollsRoyce was Kano Emirate, followed by Fajemirokun. Sir Ojukwu never had a Rolls.

SIR LOUIS OJUKWUS ROLLS ROYCE WAS USED TO CHAUFFER THE QUEEN WHEN SHE VISITED NIGERIA. IT IS EVEN DOCUMENTED WITH PICTURES IN THE HANSARD REPORTS IN THE BRITISH HOUSE OF COMMONS. TO THIS DAY, THE ROLLS ROYCE IS PARKED INSIDE SIR LOUIS ESTATE IN NNEWI AS A RELIC. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT. NOTE ALSO, THAT SIR LOUIS WAS THE FIRST BLACK AFRICAN TO ENTER THE UNITED KINGDOM WITHOUT A VISA AND HAD A STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BRITISH.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by nwakibie3(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
coolebux:
Yesssoooo even in governance they're up there with the likes of Emeka Ojukwu, Bianca Ojukwu, Nwa for Orizu, three former ministers, Virgy Etiaba (first female governor) and so many other entrepreneurs and politicians

There's no single town in Africa that can boast of what Nnewi has, quote me with proofs.

you are absolutely correct

16 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
I've always known this grin

3 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by 247Dior(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

This is the foundation for the article. Everything here is embellished and spawn in falsehood.

The first Nigerian billiionaire was a shipping magnate by name Henry Fajemirokun. The first to own RollsRoyce was Kano Emirate, followed by Fajemirokun. Sir Ojukwu never had a Rolls.
the source of this article is forbs....where is your own source?

18 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Phonefanatic: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Same problem with Yoruba youths today. You are worth 5M then you buy a car of 4.8M to drive around while the igbo boy will rather enter Keke and invest him 5M into something more reasonable.

Be measuring richness by car cheesy cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
louqas:
False News
ijebu has more billionaires than any other town in Nigeria.

Proudly yoruba
bad belly

18 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by bionixs: 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:
I thought those Palestinians said it is a city?

How dare Forbes call it a small town?

I ordinarily hear them say Anambra has 3 cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi, as opposed to 3 small towns.
Hello HATER,oshogbo your village can be a country ,you get. you read FORBES clearly. SUPER RIIIIIIIIIIICH. Hausa has the richest MAN and yoruba the second richest MAN but Igbo, richest MEEEEEEEEEEN. you can chose which makes more sense. Tomorrow you say they are drug dealers. chei , forbes don dey acknowledge drug dealers oooo

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by emelda86(f): 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yes ooo...proudly anambra & super proudly Nnewi & triple super IGBO.....

#werulewerock

18 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by gabe: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
louqas:
False News

Proudly yoruba
no problem. do an article on ijebu billionaires and send to Forbes. They won't reject.

17 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by mmsen: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
This is the kinda things I wanna read about.

Not the stinking kid beggars churned out by men who believe it is holy to marry four wives and get all four pregnant, irrespective of his salary or economic capacity. Only for them to throw the kids to the street and cause mayhem to the entire country.

Kudos my Igbo Brothers.

We can write great things about the Igbos, the Itsekiris, the Yorubas, the Efik and whoever else populates the south.

But the core north is a cancer on this country and as long as we pretend otherwise we are doing ourselves a disservice and undermining the good work of men like Innocent Chukwuma, Wole Soyinka (before he started talking nonsense about Buhari), Tai Solarin, the Ransome-Kutis and the many others who have worked tirelessly to build a functional, progressive Nigeria.

Not like the cretins who think that we can develop our abundant resources by scraping our heads on the floor five times a dead and raping children in the name of 'marriage'.

10 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
[size=16pt] I AM FROM NNEWI [/size]

2 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Jacobx007: 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
And yet they are not satisfied, they still want Biafra, is it not greediness?
Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Sambest2(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:

I ordinarily hear them say Anambra has 3 cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi, as opposed to 3 small towns.

Do you know that Oyo can be regarded as a State, Town and/or L.G.A?, and each is very correct.

14 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by bionixs: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

oshogbo weed at work. na poverty ,witchcraft jealousy and enemy of progress go kill you. go get your fact right . he ROLLed even as a student. go check who th dad was

15 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Eluwilussit(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:

Is this all you got from reading this? cry cry cry cry cry

15 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by lindseykibler(m): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Where davido that his dad can buy the whole of igbo land. I believe just a one man from anambra as whole can feed his dad and his entire generation to come. #proudly anambra

14 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Yuji: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jacobx007:
And yet they are not satisfied, they still want Biafra, is it not greediness?
It is idiotic reasoning like this that is the problem with this country. So if a particular tribe of people want their own country in order to progress more it is greed? Why not tell that to Brexit?? Keep thinking like a slave.

17 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by bionixs: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
louqas:
False News

Proudly yoruba
what will you do even if you dont want to be a yoruba. this is the reason you are still unemployed at your age. after your graduation from oshogbo poly 8 years ago.you hate to see good things come to others

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Need Help With Information About Moving To GHANA / The Ten Most Notorious Neighbourhoods In Lagos / Man Parks Wrongly At Abuja Airport & Comes Back To Meet This Crazy Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.