Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine (63571 Views)

100-Foot Road: Anambra Government Reclaiming Erosion Site In Nnewi (Photos ) / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires / 10 Facts About Nnewi The Nigerian Village With The Most Billionaires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by zidek(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
I dnt trust igbos money, igbo are most dubious people to work with, they can kill their mother for money, can peddled drugs, high way and bank Robbery, i Prayed to be real Money!
Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by stanluiz(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
raker300:
"Obiajulu Uzodike: Nigeria is one of the foremost cable producers in the world due to many indigenous manufacturers across the southeast. One of the top cable companies is Cutix Nigeria, whose founder, Obiajulu Uzodike, cut his teeth in the business as a staff at a US-based aircraft and military wires and accessories company. "

Igbos are greatest in Nigeria

Igbos walk with giants far above Nigerian brain dead politics
All hail great Igbo nation!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Spandex(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
really nice article. yet Nigerians are suffering like this. There is God ooo
Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by MXrap: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
[s]
allrightsir:
Sometimes legend travels farther than the truth. it would appear that the car did not belong to Ojukwu
http://www.bentleyspotting.com/2012/02/queen-elizabeth-ii-duke-edinburgh-visit.html
"The body is very nice, and was made by Hooper & Co. Body No. 9867. Design No. 8335 being a 4 door cabrolet."
"The car was built for Nubar Gulbenkin Esq."
[/s]

Read from the Thisday

For instance, Sir Ojukwu’s personal driver at the height of his fame and fortune in Lagos was one Sunday, a Yoruba man. His appointed auditor for all his business interests till he died was Mr. Akintola Williams, the first Nigerian certified accountant who is also a Yoruba man. And when Sir Ojukwu became pioneer Chairman of the Nigerian National Shipping Lines in 1956, the first indigenous Managing Director he appointed was also a Yoruba man called Mr. Nathaniel Oyesiku. Further establishing Sir Ojukwu’s broad-mindedness, at the first visit of Queen Elizabeth to Nigeria in 1956, his Rolls Royce was the official car used to convey the British monarch

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/05/08/in-quest-of-perpetuity-the-ojukwu-nigerians-didnt-know/

Read also from Dailymail

When Queen Elizabeth II visited Nigeria in 1952, the Nigerian government couldn’t afford a Rolls Royce, so they borrowed this Rolls-Royce Silver Wraith LWB from Sir Louis Ojukwu, father of President Odimegwu Ojukwu.

http://dailymail.com.ng/when-queen-elizabeth-ii-visited-nigeria-in-1952-they-borrowed-this-rolls-royce-silver-wraith-lwb-from-sir-louis-ojukwu/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by stanluiz(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Amarabae:
their propagandas are being destroyed day by day.
Igbo success give them nightmare.
They havent seen anything yet.
I have tell them that Igbo are not their mate .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by StOla: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=julietm123 post=59370443][/quote]

Because you have not visited the thread doesn't mean many miserable clansmen did not visit to vomit their bigotry only to be sorrowfully pierced with the truth about Yoruba enterprise.

I will advise you not to even bother visiting the Yoruba greatness thread so as not to spoil your mood.

Again, I reiterate what Forbes has said. Nnewi is a small town, so never try to pass it off as a city in future arguments like Anambra arguments of old.

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
cstr1000:

Many American cities that beat Everything Nigeria has to offer are sometimes called Towns.
Only a backward negro with inferiority complex will worry about nonsense like that.
Pls help me tell the St0la of a fool

2 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
`

2 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by bionixs: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You disappeared from the thread I asked you to stay and advise your people but you took off only to land on another Igbo thread as early as 5am. Are you really curse? Your obsession is terrible. Tufiaaas

Till now you have never lectured your people on the need to quit ritualistic profession.

https://www.nairaland.com/3980039/ritualist-den-discovered-ile-zik

no thanks to unemployment. many of his likes are already seated in my street as at 6;30 with different phones and chargers waiting for a barber to open so they can charge and type hate rubbish on nairaland; while others are rushing to work. by evening,BA AGBALAGBA would rent the air as they are begging from those who know how to work and make money. am tired of ndi ofe

2 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Please People sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by StOla: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
cstr1000:

Many American cities that beat Everything Nigeria has to offer are sometimes called Towns.
Only a backward negro with inferiority complex will worry about nonsense like that.

So why the need by Igbos who suffer from inferiority to falsely claim it is a city all along?

Are they backward negros for making false claims to a city when they could have their town equipped with all that is necessary and still be contented with the description of "town"?

Thanks to Forbes for not calling a butterfly a bird.

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Gmajor(m): 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:
I thought those Palestinians said it is a city?

How dare Forbes call it a small town?

I ordinarily hear them say Anambra has 3 cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi, as opposed to 3 small towns.
Just look at what hatred is doing to your life!

4 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by MENELIK1: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
oglalasioux:
Igbos are the richest among the black people of the world.

And it's 80% hardwork.

Haba, Osu, 80% powder you mean to say

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Acidosis(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
NaoSlay:
Igbo's and Lie's ehn. See how they believed it , even saying Ojukwu is the first billionaire , Dangote is the first ever billionaire.

When will Igbo's stop being decieved??

The write up emphatically stated that an Igbo man is Nigeria's first NAIRA billionaire. Emphasis on the word "Naira".

Whether he's indeed the first or not, I don't see why we should go tribal on this. Seun really needs to do something about this forum and the incessant tribal wars. Perhaps, I would suggest you ban posters from the east and south west regions from posting senselessly on the forum... allow some of us from the middle belt who don't give a fck about any fcking tribe or some god forsaken municipalities to post sensibly. Do this for a week, and watch how sane Nairaland posts will become.

I'm from Kogi state, take Kogi state from me, and I would still be ME... this is the orientation of many folks from Kogi, Kwara, Benue and other middle belt state.

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by ceejay80s(m): 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
MayorofLagos:

This is the foundation for the article. Everything here is embellished and spawn in falsehood.

The first Nigerian billiionaire was a shipping magnate by name Henry Fajemirokun. The first to own RollsRoyce was Kano Emirate, followed by Fajemirokun. Sir Ojukwu never had a Rolls.

afonja lair

2 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by stanluiz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
StOla:

Only a propagandists will worry about being ridiculed by facts.
Ogbeni this is a true fact . Get out of Igbo thread you this descendants of fallen demon.

2 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by MENELIK1: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
bionixs:
Hello HATER,oshogbo your village can be a country ,you get. you read FORBES clearly. SUPER RIIIIIIIIIIICH. Hausa has the richest MAN and yoruba the second richest MAN but Igbo, richest MEEEEEEEEEEN. you can chose which makes more sense. Tomorrow you say they are drug dealers. chei , forbes don dey acknowledge drug dealers oooo

Osu, that is what you get when you are fond of criticising others anyhow, please take heart because we are yet to strike equilibrium. You go hear wehnn!
Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by mightyneta9(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
I knew it, am always proud of my pple any where anytime . Proudly anambra guy
Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by stanluiz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
MENELIK1:

Haba, Osu, 80% powder you mean to say
Leave Igbo thread and face your skull mining business.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by StOla: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Gmajor:

Just look at what hatred is doing to your life!

Forbes just burst the Nnewi is a city bubble.

Please accept my condolences.

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by louqas: 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
stanluiz:
Name them stupid liers.

Adenuga Mike
Kensington adebutu
subomi balogun
buruji kashamu
Gbenga Daniel........ just to mention a few for fools like you

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by IFEANYI50(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nnewi the giants of igbos

5 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by stanluiz(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Afonja the "rewriter" of history I sight you. grin
Keep rewriting fact to suit your hatred and bigotry shameless afonja.

6 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by mightyneta9(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
zidek:
I dnt trust igbos money, igbo are most dubious people to work with, they can kill their mother for money, can peddled drugs, high way and bank Robbery, i Prayed to be real Money!

And what can you be remembered for ?
Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by MXrap: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stop deceiving yourself. This is an internet age, below is the official Bentley website. Stop posting that nonsense blog you called website

http://www.bentleymotors.com/en.html

[s]
allrightsir:

you are referencing Nigerian sites as compared to a bentley registry? The site is telling you the chassis number of the car, the registration no and the person for whom the car was built in 1952.
On further research, I can say categorically, that car was not ojukwu's car. The car still exists today and it was indeed the car built for Nubar Gulbenkin sold to the then Emir of kano and used recently by SLS
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by louqas: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
bionixs:
what will you do even if you dont want to be a yoruba. this is the reason you are still unemployed at your age. after your graduation from oshogbo poly 8 years ago.you hate to see good things come to others

Child of hate
point of correction

No oshogbo poly

And

Im gainfully employed that's why I don't have time to hate others especially those from places small compared to Mine......... stop hyping a small village with few successful businessmen.........

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by Klington: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
i comment my reserve grin Ride on my ever super industrious people.

1 Like

Re: NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine by stanluiz(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
louqas:

Adenuga Mike
Kensington adebutu
subomi balogun
buruji kashamu
Gbenga Daniel........ just to mention a few for fools like you
You mean kashamu the drug lord.olodo stop this your inferiority complex always envy with Igbo success.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage / Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Waiting For Traffic Light To Turn Green In Dubai / Jakpa Advise: Think Critically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.