Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG (101003 Views)

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Iykopee(m): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
woodcook:

Is the from arewa pedophilic republic ? I thought he was an Afonja.

He is both

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Iykopee:

Ask ur fellow criminals residing in Igbo land to vacate. Soldiers and police included grin
You must leave the north, I'm home and fine here.

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by fulanmafia: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pigs and idiots reaping the hatred they have been sowing with IPOB hate speech in triple measure.

When we warned that Arewa was giving them a very long rope, they kept grunting hatred everywhere like a herd of deluded swine.

Now the offline almajiri on the streets are aware of IPOB hate propaganda online, their brethren up north are sprinting to every emirs palace for protection, and October is just around the corner.

I can only laugh grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Kazim88: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
fulanmafia:
Pigs and idiots reaping the hatred they have been sowing with IPOB hate speech in triple measure.

When we warned that Arewa was giving them a very long rope, they kept grunting hatred everywhere like a herd of deluded swine.

Now the offline almajiri on the streets are aware of IPOB hate propaganda online, their brethren up north are sprinting to every emirs palace for protection, and October is just around the corner.

I can only laugh grin grin grin

Noise makers... no need for excuses.... why not go and attempt it...

Cowards
Almajiris
Terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Iykopee(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
You must leave the north, I'm home and fine here.

No u aren't home and fine. U must vacate Igbo land with ur horde of cows and, equally ask ur fellow criminals to vacate too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Iykopee(m): 2:58pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Thats the reason we say you guys are brainwashed and confused, you must be Nupe and Ghanaian jew

I'm not confused. U are notin but a crazy lunatic running around with ur criminal's mindset.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by aribisala0(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
What is the moral of the story? There is nothng wrong in advocating for Biafra but why do it hatefully or attempt to create crisis. All the hate speechh of Nnamdi Kanu is coming home to roost.His strategy is wrong even though there is nothing wrong in advocating Biafra.After Biafra is achieved will the relocate it? Will Hausa and Yorubas not be their neihbours.?

No one has a monopoly of hate speech and the consequences are unpredictable,
If your mama get cancer or wan nearly die you fit quote e to talk nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
They should go ahead with the hate song, this is a welcome development, it move Biafrans closer to their freedom, any southern be you south east ,south south , south west that choose to be in that landlocked oil barren cursed desert have him/her self to blame, I AFONJAS do they think they will be spare from this bloody genocide , I pity them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by KingGBsky(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
Do federal govt still exist under Osinbajo?
They have since become dumb like their sick man.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by mmsen: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
People who can barely feed themselves are wasting their time making up songs about Igbos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by fablani(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
and someone with his or her right sense will open his gutter to attack Mazi Nnamdi Kanu because he is saying what he sees the way he sees it.

ONE NIGERIA MY NYASH!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
It is most likely IPOB is behind all those hate songs just to further their noting of plunging d country into chaos. But, d will of God stands.

3 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by MayorMgbedike(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Aboki spotted. Producer cucumber and carrot Ltd
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Pecca: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
And how are you helping millions coming back to settle down to normal life, remember 70% of the population lives outside Igboland
Talk true: is this your only fear? One thing is that you can't do nothing. I only wonder what anybody is looking for in Kano, Kaduna, etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by PatriotTemidayo: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
They can COMPOSE songs, but cannot COMPOSE their lives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
fulanmafia:

The only noisemakers here are the ones that claim Biafra or death but are risking their lives by insisting on remaining parasites on Arewa land.

The only cowards here are the ones Usain Bolting to every emirs palace begging for protection instead and packing and leaving the 'arid desert' for the almajiris.

The only terrorists here are the ones that attack and desecrate a holy place and kill dozens of their own kin because of their drug trafficking curse.

I'm not a pig farmer, miss me with your mentions. Oink Oink.
y'all want them to leave so you take over what they ve built over the years right. But even if that happens y'all would still somehow find yourselves guarding the gates at the abandoned houses. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Becomeone: 3:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
PLEASE HOW MUCH IS TRANSPORT FARE FROM LAGOS TO JOS AND BAUCHI? PLEASE .......
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ask The Rwandans...
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
It is most likely IPOB is behind all those hate songs just to further their course of plunging d country into chaos. But, d will of God stands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by SAtoSaiBABA: 4:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Iykopee:

Foolish rebuttal above. This is how it goes; have u asked the Nigerian army mounting road blocks everywhere in the east to relocate to the north? have u relocated the Nigerian police aswell from the east or u are trying to show the world how irrational u have been all the while

You people are so disgusting. First, military presence is not only in the East. It is everywhere because of the impending doom. I travelled to Ondo from Lagos and trust me, I got tired of counting road blocks.
Always playing the victim. Who una be wey military men go leave better stuff to come to your region? Idiots. FOH jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by coputa(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Is there one single ethnic group that loves the other in Nigeria. Since independence we all have been living with pretence and tolerance for one another.Even within the same ethnic group,the ugly Nigeria character of hate,selfishness and greed still rears its ugly head.Tolerance is the only key thats can keep us together.

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by SAtoSaiBABA: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
aribisala0:
What is the moral of the story? There is nothng wrong in advocating for Biafra but why do it hatefully or attempt to create crisis. All the hate speechh of Nnamdi Kanu is coming home to roost.His strategy is wrong even though there is nothing wrong in advocating Biafra.After Biafra is achieved will the relocate it? Will Hausa and Yorubas not be their neihbours.?

No one has a monopoly of hate speech and the consequences are unpredictable,
If your mama get cancer or wan nearly die you fit quote e to talk nonsense.

Don't mind the Neanderthals. The albino has been stepping on toes before ad after he came back from Kuje, none of their elders or influential people have called him to order.
They'll never do things in a civil manner. Now, those ones are going to harvest their heads come October 1.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Yyeske:
Wait after October 1st before making mouth, everything is not only blabbing online. Biafra sef, you won't get.
Tear the country up yourself, you can't do but waiting for others to help you do that.
Born cowards, IPOB miscreants and pigs being led by their god Nnamdi kanu
YOUR MOTHER DID NOT BORN U WELL. YOU THINK U HAVE BAD MOUTH ABI. YOUR FATHER IS AN IMPOTENT BECAUSE OF SHEKPE
AND YOUR MOTHER SLEPT WITH YOUR CELE PASTOR TO BORN U. THATS WHY U ALWAYS VOMIT EVERYWHERE U GO. EVEN ON THIS TREAD. RIGHT NOW YOUR MOTHER IS MASTURBATING. CHECK D BATHROOM. HER PUSSY IS FULL OF BLOOD FROM BROKEN CSSSAVA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.