Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG (101005 Views)

Another Proof That Nigerians Are More Anti-igbo Than Pro-nigeria / Audio & Transcript Of Anti-Igbo Song In Hausa Language Now In Circulation / Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 3:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Left matter for Mathias, let's wait till then instead of you grunting about like a wandering lost soul

Is "leave", not left you uneducated neatherthal.

Wandering lost soul says the animal who does not know who the heck is his father and ashamed of where he hails from.

Like I said, my happiness is Oct 1st onitsha peeps will do the pleasure of slitting your throat in retaliation when kill igbo people you've been rejoicing starts. That's my only happiness.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 4:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:
!!!

I repeat say Amen to my statement.
May your entire family get slaughtered while you watch. May you you die in two months if you are not igbo. SAY amen

Still waiting on that "I'm igbo to the core" Yyeske to say Amen to this. Can someone call that Nigga here
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 4:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

I say amen to that X a billion because I know a fucking FACT you're aren't igbo. Infact let me help you out, if you are indeed Igbo let me get strucked down by lightening tonight...Amen!!!

I repeat say Amen to my statement.
May your entire family get slaughtered while you watch. May you you die in two months if you are not igbo. SAY amen
I love the tone of your prayer and it shall come to pass. Iseeee
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 4:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Is "leave", not left you uneducated neatherthal.

Wandering lost soul says the animal who does not know who the heck is his father and ashamed of where he hails from.

Like I said, my happiness is Oct 1st onitsha peeps will do the pleasure of slitting your throat in retaliation when kill igbo people you've been rejoicing starts. That's my only happiness.
I still repeat, left matter for Mathias, why waiting on anyone to slit the throat when you can do it yourself? Wait till October 1st and stop all the complaints na

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 4:33am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
I love the tone of your prayer and it shall come to pass. Iseeee

I said say AMEN!!!

Stop beating around the Bush and say amen if you have nothing to fear.

I repeat...say yes amen to let me die in two months if I'm not igbo. Amen to let my entire family slaughtered while I watch of I'm not igbo.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 4:37am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
I still repeat, left matter for Mathias, why waiting on anyone to slit the throat when you can do it yourself? Wait till October 1st and stop all the complaints na

Whose complain other than you. Heck the first page, not one igbo who spoke showed any worry, na you came in to wail amd chest beat. Even ipob no carry the matter for head, while you have been crying since lord knows how long.

Why slit your throat early when the onitsha's will do it the second your people start the act you keep rejoicing and praying for. Come Oct 1st, that act will descend on you as well. That's the beauty of it as well. You stay in the land of igbos that don't give a f2k and that's my happiness
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 5:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Wait till October 1st and someone is still crying over nothing.
Iseee is same as amen in Igbo and is the language Nnamdi kanu uses on his hate station.
As I said let's wait till October 1st, just some weeks away from now.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 6:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Iseee is same as amen in Igbo and is the language Nnamdi kanu uses on his hate station.

As I thought coward ass clown using Anambra as shield. In the post where you said I see..there were two prayers on it, one of which was not addressed to u..which funny enough is the one one you were willing to state "I love your prayer" and isee. And when have the word "iseee" been used for prayer? Then again what do i expect from a non igbo who learned igbo prematurely. Ironically enough you deliberately avoided the post meant specifically for the prayer for you alone. That speaks volume and thank you for proving me right.

Coward ass wannabe igbo clown
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 6:27am On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

As I thought coward ass clown using Anambra as shield. In the post where you said I see..there were two prayers on it, one of which was not addressed to u..which funny enough is the one one you were willing to state "I love your prayer" and isee. And when have the word "iseee" been used for prayer? Then again what do i expect from a non igbo who learned igbo prematurely. Ironically enough you deliberately avoided the post meant specifically for the prayer for you alone. That speaks volume and thank you for proving me right.

Coward ass wannabe igbo clown
Face Ghanaian politics where you come from and leave Nigerians to discuss theirs.
I only asked you two questions since yesterday and all you've been doing is insulting and laying curses on your lineage.
Face Ghana politics and leave us to ours

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by cumbak60: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Lightening:

Who is this nice talking guy? You have the demeanor of guy that will rather suffer all his life in silence than ruffle feathers for his own freedom.
You don't even fuvcking know me. Intelligence speaks better than brute force. Your kanu speech is laced with arrogance and diplomatic blunders. I guess he needs a public speaking class. Biafra is more than Kanu.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by cumbak60: 7:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop spewing trash from your gutter mouth. Nothing is gonna happen Oct. 1st. Or are you the fela that will lead the attack? What is wrong with you?
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Ikechuob: 7:18am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Face Ghanaian politics where you come from and leave Nigerians to discuss theirs.
I only asked you two questions since yesterday and all you've been doing is insulting and laying curses on your lineage.
Face Ghana politics and leave us to ours

Last I checked Anambra is biafra and they've told you niggas to your face there would be no election in their land. Go force am to do niggeria politics.

Still waiting on you to say amen if you truly igbo and had nothing to fear.

Oh one more thing...Go get a job beggar. You've yet to sleep and been on this forum since 4am of your time in that you're backwards zoo. It speaks volume on the lifestyle you have. One of those Awera beggars all over onitsha Market being nuisance. No wonder you're ashamed of your lineage. Oya I'll answer your stupidity when you do something about that misery you call a life. GO GET A JOB!!
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by nedu666: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
See stinking Malian Jew talking
son of mumu parents go and look for a job commenting on all threads like a first class idiot is not a job.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by nedu666: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2017
cumbak60:

Stop spewing trash from your gutter mouth. Nothing is gonna happen Oct. 1st. Or are you the fela that will lead the attack? What is wrong with you?
the mumu na kingkong for online. housefly in real life. d kind of person that will ear tyre explode and start crying for mummy
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2017
See them with insults already and nobody to answer simple questions since yesterday

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2017
cumbak60:

It is only you I'll reply back directly instead of those kids blabbing because your comment was a bit reasonable devoid of your insult anyway.
I and nobody prays for anything to go wrong but you should agree with me that these kids made this agitation just too insultive and I believe the arewa youths declaration was just a way of taming those insults which you and I know had reduced for some time now as so many people are becoming weary of the unknown.
Bet you, I believe nothing will happen but tell these kids to keep the insults on other people low or better stop for good.

2 Likes

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by cumbak60: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
It is only you I'll reply back directly instead of those kids blabbing because your comment was a bit reasonable devoid of your insult anyway.
I and nobody prays for anything to go wrong but you should agree with me that these kids made this agitation just too insultive and I believe the arewa youths declaration was just a way of taming those insults which you and I know had reduced for some time now as so many people are becoming weary of the unknown.
Bet you, I believe nothing will happen but tell these kids to keep the insults on other people low or better stop for good.
My apology for the insult. I was upset. However, you can drop your advice... Don't antagonize them. Constructive criticism plays a major role in shaping policies and ideology. I don't buy into their ideology, nor method, but that will not in any way make me wish any of my kinsmen evil. We hope it turns out for the best in the nearest future.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2017
cumbak60:

My apology for the insult. I was upset. However, you can drop your advice... Don't antagonize them. Constructive criticism plays a major role in shaping policies and ideology. I don't buy into their ideology, nor method, but that will not in any way make me wish any of my kinsmen evil. We hope it turns out for the best in the nearest future.
As it suits you, all I know is that nothing will happen to anyone as the ultimate was a way of taming the insults which worked. I never wish anyone any harm as well but the insults and name calling must Stop.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by cumbak60: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2017
Yyeske:
As it suits you, all I know is that nothing will happen to anyone as the ultimate was a way of taming the insults which worked. I never wish anyone any harm as well but the insults and name calling must Stop.
We are on the same page @ the bold. I'll love to see more matured and intellectual mind take over the movement from the so called Kanu.
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Yyeske(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2017
cumbak60:

We are on the same page @ the bold. I'll love to see more matured and intellectual mind take over the movement from the so called Kanu.
Noted bro
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by chidogh(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2017
woodcook:
Arewa pedophilic republic can record all the hate songs they want. IPOB must prevail.

Isee Isee Iseee Nwachineke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Torylanez(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
woodcook:

First to do unto:

Killing of an innocent Igbo woman by arewa pedophilia republic youth or

Killing of youths doing their NYSC by same pedophilic republic youth or

The numerous Fulani attacks ?

You and your fellow youth from pedophilic republic are always blood thirsty with no regards for human lives. So please spare us the first to do crap.

what about robbery, kidnapping,rituals and killing of yorubas and hausas in your baby factory zone ?

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 13, 2017
Torylanez:

what about robbery, kidnapping,rituals and killing of yorubas and hausas in your baby factory zone ?

You demonic child of a fallen demon, your SW is known as land of the skull miners , while your masters up north are busy donating their daughters to BH to help create their pedophilic republic. Go take the log out of your eyes before talking to the SE
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Torylanez(m): 7:00am On Aug 13, 2017
woodcook:

You demonic child of a fallen demon, your SW is known as land of the skull miners , while your masters up north are busy donating their daughters to BH to help create their pedophilic republic. Go take the log out of your eyes before talking to the SE

Pot calling Kettle black

Your Zone is known for the most terrifying acts of hate, shame and wickedness
You rob to eat, you kill to eat, you kidnap, drug barons, rape and money ritual
Your region are known slaves to anything that brings money, that's why you cry foul about anything that stops bringing dirty and corrupt money

Most importantly, its only your region in the whole africa that has no shame, moral or cultural heritage to the extent that you wake your parents with kicks from sleep in the morning

you plagiocephalic baboons, product of scientific mistake relating from wrong DNA crossing of mutated apes and Uganda Jews
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2017
Torylanez:

Pot calling Kettle black

Your Zone is known for the most terrifying acts of hate, shame and wickedness
You rob to eat, you kill to eat, you kidnap, drug barons, rape and money ritual
Your region are known slaves to anything that brings money, that's why you cry foul about anything that stops bringing dirty and corrupt money

Most importantly, its only your region in the whole africa that has no shame, moral or cultural heritage to the extent that you wake your parents with kicks from sleep in the morning

you plagiocephalic baboons, product of scientific mistake relating from wrong DNA crossing of mutated apes and Uganda Jews

Child of fallen demon you can sit in your hole in one of the skull mining states and parrot the garbage you read online.

Why not go to the land of the rising sun yourself and cure yourself of ignorance and your innate hatred.

1 Like

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Torylanez(m): 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2017
woodcook:

Child of fallen demon you can sit in your hole in one of the skull mining states and parrot the garbage you read online.

Why not go to the land of the rising sun yourself and cure yourself of ignorance and your innate hatred.

The land of the rising death, darkness and ineptitude

if your land is that good, why crying marginalisation, biafura and all those Ugandan jew rantings
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
Torylanez:

The land of the rising death, darkness and ineptitude

if your land is that good, why crying marginalisation, biafura and all those Ugandan jew rantings

Son of perdition please look up the word marginalisation
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Torylanez(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2017
woodcook:

Son of perdition please look up the word marginalisation
Your cerebral is marginalised, you cant type sensibly
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 14, 2017
Torylanez:

Your cerebral is marginalised, you cant type sensibly

Child of a skull miner the offspring of the fallen demon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by Torylanez(m): 6:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
woodcook:

I'm a Child of a skull miner the offspring of the fallen demon.
fixed
Re: More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2017
woodcook:

Child of a skull miner the offspring of the fallen demon.

These tribal warriors on NL. Una no go use laff kill person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post / Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / External Reserve And Debt Under Obasanjo, Yaradua And Jonathan Administrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.